Another Republican for Obama

Popeye

Former Sen. Larry Pressler (R-S.D.), who was the first Vietnam veteran to serve in the Senate, is the latest Republican to back Obama's campaign. Pressler had this to say about his decision:

"I just got the feeling that Obama will be able to handle this financial crisis better, and I like his financial team of [former Treasury Secretary Robert] Rubin and [former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul] Volcker better," he said. By contrast, John McCain's "handling of the financial crisis made me feel nervous."

For those keeping track, that now makes 65 well known Republicans who have jumped ship coming on over to support Obama or just plain abandoning McCain. We've still got a week to go..they'll be many more to come.

Werbung:
Does anyone base THEIR OPINION on who backs who? No candidate will get my vote based upon someone else's backing...someone else's points which make sense would work though.

If you want to argue that route, what about close to 80% of the military and almost all of the generals who back McCain? A poll was just taken the other day that over 3/4 of our military are behind McCain.

Speaking of economy, do you want to redistribute what you earn to whomever the politians in charge think should have it? Where the big lie is in the 95% numbers is that it is IMPOSSIBLE FINANCIALLY to do anywhere near what Obama is touting without taxing the middle class and destroying Small Business...which created far more than the majority of jobs under the current and Clinton administrations.

Werbung:
Does anyone base THEIR OPINION on who backs who? No candidate will get my vote based upon someone else's backing...someone else's points which make sense would work though.

If you want to argue that route, what about close to 80% of the military and almost all of the generals who back McCain? A poll was just taken the other day that over 3/4 of our military are behind McCain.

Speaking of economy, do you want to redistribute what you earn to whomever the politians in charge think should have it? Where the big lie is in the 95% numbers is that it is IMPOSSIBLE FINANCIALLY to do anywhere near what Obama is touting without taxing the middle class and destroying Small Business...which created far more than the majority of jobs under the current and Clinton administrations.

how_to_vote.jpg

Back