Another Republican hypocrite...Sanford admits to an affair!

So, here you are ranting about the privacy issue and ditching on Governor Sanfords wife Jenny...SWEET JESUS you really, really are the full bag of 'CHIPS'!!!

That was despicable...{so telling and so your style}...but despicable none the less!!! What you and your little 'BRAIN in THE BOX' seem to over look is the fact that; Mark Sanford left his elected position in a very irresponsible way; had he been in the 'working world' he would be canned/fired/terminated/kicked to the curb...so by your standards of 'acceptable' you have taken the 'trashy topic of why' and now posted a smear about his wife...but carry on your trashy talking world is just awaiting your next smear and attack on a wife/mother who didn't ask for any of this...but is being drug into it by the likes of YOU!!!

Can you post anything without LYING!! There was nothing "irresponsible" about the way he took his vacation, the legislative session is over and he had already scheduled the time off, he just didn't tell anyone where he was going to be. Now I'm sure that you and the rest of the liberals will try to make a big deal out of that, but the fact is that S. Carolina has a Lt. Governor, so if some OH MY GOD emergency did happen while he was away, the Lt. Governor was perfectly capable of stepping in and taking care of it.

If 'Jenny' (as if you actually know her) had been taking care of her wifely duties and polishing something besides the furniture with her backside, he'd have been home every night! There's a hint in there for the ladies. Oh, and BTW, your "she didn't ask for any of this" lie doesn't wash either. If she didn't want him to be a politician, he wouldn't be one, or are you going to try to tell me that your husband does whatever he wants to do and that you have nothinig to say about it? Puh-leeeeze!

All this whole thing is, is another excuse for you liberals to play your retarded a$$ "gotcha" games against a conservative in order to try to distract people away from the REAL issues that are happening in America today, like the fact that the Kenyan illegal immigrant is destroying the country, and you boobs are all standing around fiddling while Rome burns!

Werbung:
889-sanford.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

More hypocrisy from a "family values" Republican.....these guys are pathetic.
Yeah.....he's quite the RASCAL!!!!!

"The issue of lying is probably the biggest harm, if you will, to the system of Democratic government, representatives government, because it undermines trust," he told CNN. "And if you undermine trust in our system, you undermine everything."

Bob the Builder;99753]And unless I'm mistaken, isn't Larry Craig guilty of...tapping his foot while making a visit to the porcelin repository of all Democrat knowledge? I wasn't aware that tapping ones foot was a violation of any law, or oath.

Well since your good honest Republicant friend Larry Craig pleaded guilty I guess the answer is... yes...:). It is a violation of law to use signals well known to Vice Cops to promote gay sex in an airport restroom stall.

Since you brought it up, do you want to talk about Gary Studds? Slobbering Barney Frank? Bill Clinton (and I'm not talking about Monica)? Al Gore? Cynthia McKinney? Nancy Pelosi? Harry Reid? William Jefferson? Alcee Hastings? Ted Kennedy? John Young? Sandy Berger? Don't bother trying to sugar coat it or engaging in misdirection top gun, all you'll end up doing is proving that liberals are immoral, base, and totally dishonest. Oh, and one of my all time favorites, let's not forget JOHN EDWARDS, running around, fathering children with his mistress while his wife is DYING OF CANCER!! It takes a special kind of a low-life scumbag to pull a stunt like that, and an even lower kind of scum to even try to defend or justify it!

It is the hyperbole of the "Family Values" Republicants that slobber on about how being gay is terrible and anyone caught cheating on a wife is unfit for public office.

I'm don't necessarily "defending" anyone. Every case is unique and some to me personally seem worse than others for a wide range of reasons no matter what political Party they are from.

I'm simply highlighting Conservatives are the epitome of hypocrites. Nothing more nothing less... because that's just simply the reality.

Another lie. You're only a "forgiving group" when it's one of your own, and it suits you politically. When it's a member of the other political party, you're the first ones to run around screaming indignation. You're not fooling anyone, you have the morals of an alley cat and everyone knows it.

That seems rather uncalled for my friend. It's one thing to stoop so low as to personally attack me... but I don't think alley cats have harmed you in any way.

Forked tongues? Satan was the first Democrat!

Interesting concept but I'm more a believer that if old Beelzebub has an ideology affiliation then he actually must be a rabid Conservative.

Like the old saying goes... When the Devil comes back he'll be wrapped in the flag and waving a Bible.
:rolleyes:

Well since your good honest Republicant friend Larry Craig pleaded guilty I guess the answer is... yes...:). It is a violation of law to use signals well known to Vice Cops to promote gay sex in an airport restroom stall.

It is the hyperbole of the "Family Values" Republicants that slobber on about how being gay is terrible and anyone caught cheating on a wife is unfit for public office.

I'm don't necessarily "defending" anyone. Every case is unique and some to me personally seem worse than others for a wide range of reasons no matter what political Party they are from.

I'm simply highlighting Conservatives are the epitome of hypocrites. Nothing more nothing less... because that's just simply the reality.

That seems rather uncalled for my friend. It's one thing to stoop so low as to personally attack me... but I don't think alley cats have harmed you in any way.

Interesting concept but I'm more a believer that if old Beelzebub has an ideology affiliation then he actually must be a rabid Conservative.

Like the old saying goes... When the Devil comes back he'll be wrapped in the flag and waving a Bible.
:rolleyes:

sure throw that old "he pleaded guilty" thing about like it means much...funny how the same people that belive he just plead guilty , but was not realy ...belive torture gets good results lol

Are you utterly incapable of dealing in facts? Larry Craig plead guilty to disorderly conduct and that was all.

Then I guess it's a good thing that I could care less about anyones sexual orientation, or their interpersonal relationships with (or without) their spouse isn't it? What's really interesting though is how Democrats allegedly espouse the same thing, unless a Republican is involved, and then suddenly it becomes an issue. Yup, Democrats are far more hypocritical than the Republicans they accuse!

Yes you are "defending" it, and your hypocrisy is among the worst I've read here. You cannot on the one hand say "it doesn't matter" (when a Democrat does something), and then turn around and condemn someone else (a Republican for instance) for doing the exact same thing, that is the dictionary definition of hypocrisy!

You condemn yourself by your own words, and pointing out an obvious truth is not a "personal attack".

Hardly. If Satan were a conservative, he'd have followed Gods laws instead of trying to equivocate around them, and insisting on "doing his own thing regardless of who got hurt", all attributes of Democrats.

Like the old saying goes... When the Devil comes back he'll be wrapped in the flag and waving a Bible.:rolleyes:

Of course, and it was written by a liberal Atheist as a lame attempt at a jab at Christians, another attribute of Democrats!

Can you post anything without LYING!! There was nothing "irresponsible" about the way he took his vacation, the legislative session is over and he had already scheduled the time off, he just didn't tell anyone where he was going to be. Now I'm sure that you and the rest of the liberals will try to make a big deal out of that, but the fact is that S. Carolina has a Lt. Governor, so if some OH MY GOD emergency did happen while he was away, the Lt. Governor was perfectly capable of stepping in and taking care of it.
You might be able to WOW 'brain in the box' with your lack of documentation but that just doesn't fly with me...PROOF...post your proof or concede that your hysterical rantings are just 'smoke & mirrors'!!! I'm still waiting for your 'PROOF ABOUT THE REBUPLICANS THAT HAVE BEEN FORCED FROM THEIR ELECTICED POSITION SINCE THEIR SCANDALS HAVE HIT THE AIR WAYS...{tapping my foot, waiting with baited breath for you to put up or shut up}. You are quite the match for your little troll buddy...neither one of you bring the 'proof' to the forum!!!
If 'Jenny' (as if you actually know her) had been taking care of her wifely duties and polishing something besides the furniture with her backside, he'd have been home every night! There's a hint in there for the ladies. Oh, and BTW, your "she didn't ask for any of this" lie doesn't wash either.
Now, that is just GRAND...the likes of you...offering marriage advice...ROTFLMAO...BTW, are your going to loose control of your bladder again, JUNIOR...I posted some advice for you about that bladder control/lack of potty training problem that you mentioned!!!
If she didn't want him to be a politician, he wouldn't be one, or are you going to try to tell me that your husband does whatever he wants to do and that you have nothinig to say about it? Puh-leeeeze!
Jesus, do you read what you post or is this just more of that 'anal retentive' muffled response coming out of your rectum...you are amazingly stupid!!! I won't bother to explain what/how/why a good marriage works...you just wouldn't comprehend the 'FACTS' about that...LOL
All this whole thing is, is another excuse for you liberals to play your retarded a$$ "gotcha" games against a conservative in order to try to distract people away from the REAL issues that are happening in America today, like the fact that the Kenyan illegal immigrant is destroying the country, and you boobs are all standing around fiddling while Rome burns!
Well, BOOBthebuilder...you might remember that no one forced these latest 'smear topics' onto your 'righteous/right winged/republican' men...they seemed quite capable of dragging the 'Republican Party' into the gutter on their own devices...and I bet that just 'chaps your arse' to no end!!! Man, you must be suffering some horrendous arse problems; between your lack of bladder control and the arse kicking your 'fellow low moral friends' are exhibiting...I could/can well imagine that you might be needing some 'Diaper Rash Salve'. Maybe, 'brains in the box' could help you out with that...:eek: ;););)

Are you utterly incapable of dealing in facts? Larry Craig plead guilty to disorderly conduct and that was all.

Hardly. If Satan were a conservative, he'd have followed Gods laws instead of trying to equivocate around them, and insisting on "doing his own thing regardless of who got hurt", all attributes of Democrats.

Of course, and it was written by a liberal Atheist as a lame attempt at a jab at Christians, another attribute of Democrats!

Hey I'm thinking all the arresting officers were most likely not Satan trying to ruin the life of some elderly business traveler... but hey believe whatcha want.:D

Hey if you want to stick up for a guy that the well trained special unit of the MINNESOTA POLICE DEPARTMENT VICE OFFICERS arrested for trolling for gay airport restroom stall sex... have at it my friend!:D
He did have every opportunity and right to go straight on to trial and clear this all up... but a... well... pleads guilty to some reduced charge.

But a disorderly conduct by trying to have gay stall sex charge is less than full blown (no pun intended) soliciting for gay stall sex charge. He did what he had to do I guess.

Confirms what the whole world minus you perhaps knows... Larry Craig has strange "sexual issues". Seems like you'd be very comfortable with Mr. Craig's behavior... but I gotta tell ya... it kinda creeps me out.

Here I'll pull it up for ya.

You might be able to WOW 'brain in the box' with your lack of documentation but that just doesn't fly with me...PROOF...post your proof or concede that your hysterical rantings are just 'smoke & mirrors'!!! I'm still waiting for your 'PROOF ABOUT THE REBUPLICANS THAT HAVE BEEN FORCED FROM THEIR ELECTICED POSITION SINCE THEIR SCANDALS HAVE HIT THE AIR WAYS...{tapping my foot, waiting with baited breath for you to put up or shut up}. You are quite the match for your little troll buddy...neither one of you bring the 'proof' to the forum!!!

You'd almost be funny...if you weren't so pathetic. You keep demanding "proof" of Rupublicans being forced from office when you're on the internet? Doesn't YOUR search engine work? Start with Randy 'Duke' Cunningham, he was loudly denounced by President Bush, on national televison, for his illegal activities, and that's not counting almost every other Republican in the nation calling for his head on a platter.

Now, that is just GRAND...the likes of you...offering marriage advice...ROTFLMAO...BTW, are your going to loose control of your bladder again, JUNIOR...I posted some advice for you about that bladder control/lack of potty training problem that you mentioned!!!

I've learned to go to the bathroom before reading your posts, but to be honest the comedy has worn off and now I find you to be somewhat less entertaining than a gastrointestinal exam. As far as marital advise, after nearly 30 years of marriage to the same woman, and considering that the average marriage in America today lasts a mere 7 years, I consider myself MORE than qualified to offer advise. Now, if someone is entirely too invested in their self defeating, self destructive habits to listen, that's their problem, not mine.

Jesus, do you read what you post or is this just more of that 'anal retentive' muffled response coming out of your rectum...you are amazingly stupid!!! I won't bother to explain what/how/why a good marriage works...you just wouldn't comprehend the 'FACTS' about that...LOL

That muffled sound your hearing is because your head is shoved so far up your a$$, and I suggest that you remove it quickly because you're starting to sound like you're suffering from hypoxia. Now, run along and play with animals.

Hey if you want to stick up for a guy that the well trained special unit of the MINNESOTA POLICE DEPARTMENT VICE OFFICERS arrested for trolling for gay airport restroom stall sex... have at it my friend!:D[/B] He did have every opportunity and right to go straight on to trial and clear this all up... but a... well... pleads guilty to some reduced charge.

And once again we have ample evidence that liberals are completely incapable of dealing honestly about anything. Firstly I haven't been sticking up for anyone, merely dealing with the facts, which is something you're obviously incapable of doing so allow me to enlighten you.

You're the one that claimed that he was convicted because "It is a violation of law to use signals well known to Vice Cops to promote gay sex in an airport restroom stall." Totally discounting for a moment the fact that any such law is patently unconstitutional on it's face (that whole 1st Amendment "freedom of speech" thingy), any such law is totally subjective to the 'opinion' of the Officer in question, and by it's very nature there can be no "evidence" to present in a court which is a clear violation of the 6th Amendment. Then there's the fact that you completely mischaracterized the chargess against him (that means you intentionally LIED), as well as what he was convicted of, and all in the name of your silly little partisan political games.

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder
The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that when a Republican is discovered to be doing what they ought not be doing, they are booted out of the party/kicked out of office/sent packing/etc. by their fellow Republicans. When a Democrat is caught doing what they ought not be doing, they not only aren't taken to task for their infidelity to their spouse/constituency/country, they're more often than not re-elected and/or promoted within the party.
So sure, certain individual GOP members may be 'hypocritical', but the entire Democrat Party is hypocritical for having the temerity to complain/condemn when someone from the GOP does something that they themselves laud!

You opened your large orifice...now bring the proof...or shut the hell up.!!

Back that statement up with some facts...we all have had your name calling up the ying-yang...and all of your immature foot stamping about left/right...republican/demorcrats...liberal/righetous right winged nut jobs, is becoming your B.S. backed mantra. Just more white noise and no substance!!! But you do project/spew the B.S. quite efficiently...no wonder the 'brain in the box' is sooo enamored by your diatribes!!!

Back that statement up with some facts...we all have had your name calling up the ying-yang...and all of your immature foot stamping about left/right...republican/demorcrats...liberal/righetous right winged nut jobs, is becoming your B.S. backed mantra. Just more white noise and no substance!!! But you do project/spew the B.S. quite efficiently...no wonder the 'brain in the box' is sooo enamored by your diatribes!!!

And this qualifies as a response???

Have fun at the petting zoo!

BOOBtheBuilder Said: And this qualifies as a response???

Have fun at the petting zoo!

Still waiting for your 'FACTS'...you seem quite capable of ignoring the need to be truthful about your 'POINTS'...So please post those links for your statement...or you are what you profess to dislike...LIAR!!!

Here's your reminder>>>>;)
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder
The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that when a Republican is discovered to be doing what they ought not be doing, they are booted out of the party/kicked out of office/sent packing/etc. by their fellow Republicans. When a Democrat is caught doing what they ought not be doing, they not only aren't taken to task for their infidelity to their spouse/constituency/country, they're more often than not re-elected and/or promoted within the party.
So sure, certain individual GOP members may be 'hypocritical', but the entire Democrat Party is hypocritical for having the temerity to complain/condemn when someone from the GOP does something that they themselves laud!

Werbung:
I've learned to go to the bathroom before reading your posts, but to be honest the comedy has worn off and now I find you to be somewhat less entertaining than a gastrointestinal exam. As far as marital advise, after nearly 30 years of marriage to the same woman, and considering that the average marriage in America today lasts a mere 7 years, I consider myself MORE than qualified to offer advise. Now, if someone is entirely too invested in their self defeating, self destructive habits to listen, that's their problem, not mine.

That muffled sound your hearing is because your head is shoved so far up your a$$, and I suggest that you remove it quickly because you're starting to sound like you're suffering from hypoxia. Now, run along and play with animals.

Now we all have to conclude by your references to the "bathroom" and the "anus" that you are an apologist for the gang of "anal intrige"... or at the very least someone who's more than willing to try and run interference to try and explain away any & all Republicant bad behavior even if it's soliciting gay airport restroom stall sex!:eek:

My good man have you no shame!:rolleyes:

And dragging your marital arrangement in doesn't give you any more or less cred... in fact bringing it up when nobody even asked can be seen as... well... kinda... suspicious?:confused:

As we all know Larry Craig said it best... I love my wife... I am not gay... my boyfriend may be gay... but I am not gay!

Back