Another Republican hypocrite...Sanford admits to an affair!

Still waiting for your 'FACTS'...you seem quite capable of ignoring the need to be truthful about your 'POINTS'...So please post those links for your statement...or you are what you profess to dislike...LIAR!!!

You must be completely insane. The facts are there for everyone to see, just because you refuse to do your own homework does not in any way render anything I've said incorrect, it just makes you lazy. In fact, I already gave you one primary example to assist you in your research!

Werbung:
Now we all have to conclude by your references to the "bathroom" and the "anus" that you are an apologist for the gang of "anal intrige"... or at the very least someone who's more than willing to try and run interference to try and explain away any & all Republicant bad behavior even if it's soliciting gay airport restroom stall sex!:eek:

My good man have you no shame!:rolleyes:

I don't have to explain away anything for anyone, I merely deal with the facts as they exist, unlike you who consistently lies about them in order to make your political points. You are the one that has no shame.

And dragging your marital arrangement in doesn't give you any more or less cred... in fact bringing it up when nobody even asked can be seen as... well... kinda... suspicious?:confused:

And I see that you're still not paying attention. The resident animal 'lover' is the one that questioned my credentials to offer marital advise, so I kindly clarified my credentials, so once again, as usual, you lie.

As we all know Larry Craig said it best... I love my wife... I am not gay...

And exactly why do you care if he is homosexual or not? Since when is sexual orientation a disqualification for political office?

You must be completely insane. The facts are there for everyone to see, just because you refuse to do your own homework does not in any way render anything I've said incorrect, it just makes you lazy. In fact, I already gave you one primary example to assist you in your research!

You 'stated'...LMAO...you provided nothing/no link/no footnote/no reference check/no source...BRING IT ON BIG MOUTH OR SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Here's your reminder>>>> 3rd request
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder
The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that when a Republican is discovered to be doing what they ought not be doing, they are booted out of the party/kicked out of office/sent packing/etc. by their fellow Republicans. When a Democrat is caught doing what they ought not be doing, they not only aren't taken to task for their infidelity to their spouse/constituency/country, they're more often than not re-elected and/or promoted within the party.
So sure, certain individual GOP members may be 'hypocritical', but the entire Democrat Party is hypocritical for having the temerity to complain/condemn when someone from the GOP does something that they themselves laud!

Go play with your pony, you're too stupid to waste any more of my time on.

Quote:
Here's your reminder>>>> 4th request
The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that when a Republican is discovered to be doing what they ought not be doing, they are booted out of the party/kicked out of office/sent packing/etc. by their fellow Republicans. When a Democrat is caught doing what they ought not be doing, they not only aren't taken to task for their infidelity to their spouse/constituency/country, they're more often than not re-elected and/or promoted within the party.
So sure, certain individual GOP members may be 'hypocritical', but the entire Democrat Party is hypocritical for having the temerity to complain/condemn when someone from the GOP does something that they themselves laud!

If you don't have the 'FACTS'...just pull up your 'BIG BOY DEPENDS' and admit it...it might make you look better then the continual lying/denial/refusal...LMAO.

If you don't have the 'FACTS'...just pull up your 'BIG BOY DEPENDS' and admit it...it might make you look better then the continual lying/denial/refusal...LMAO.

And exactly what "facts" are you looking for? Evidence of Republicans being tossed out of office? History is repleat with such examples, but as I said, I'm not going to do your homework for you.

You really are sad.

And exactly what "facts" are you looking for? Evidence of Republicans being tossed out of office? History is repleat with such examples, but as I said, I'm not going to do your homework for you.

You really are sad.

Quote:
Here's your reminder>>>> 5th request
The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that when a Republican is discovered to be doing what they ought not be doing, they are booted out of the party/kicked out of office/sent packing/etc. by their fellow Republicans.
When a Democrat is caught doing what they ought not be doing, they not only aren't taken to task for their infidelity to their spouse/constituency/country, they're more often than not re-elected and/or promoted within the party.

And you are a 'LIAR' and not a very good fabricator of SH!T to support your POV!!! Still waiting...you made it up and now you can't prove it...YOU HAVE BEEN 'OWNED'. Looking good on you...BOOBtheBUILDER!

I don't have to explain away anything for anyone, I merely deal with the facts as they exist, unlike you who consistently lies about them in order to make your political points. You are the one that has no shame.

I'm just sayin' you have a lot of "butt talk" and then you make sure we know you're married.

I'm making no judgment on you personally in this regard but by the company you keep in high esteem and the good people you seem to want to besmirch I'm gonna have to stick to my original point...

My good man have you no shame?

And I see that you're still not paying attention. The resident animal 'lover' is the one that questioned my credentials to offer marital advise, so I kindly clarified my credentials, so once again, as usual, you lie.

WE GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATTENTION EVERYONE IN THE HOP... Bob is married!

So's Larry Craig.:confused:

And exactly why do you care if he is homosexual or not? Since when is sexual orientation a disqualification for political office?

Let me ask you a question. When the bus comes by your house is it a short one?:D The reason I ask is this has kinda been a running theme for about a dozen or so posts... IT'S THE HYPOCRISY OF THE REPUBLICANT PARTY... and also in this one some laws were broken but we've already traveled that road.;)

It's not whether he's gay. If Larry Craig was just an honest gay guy I'd be the first to defend him from prejudice attacks. It's kinda like why I'm so outspoken against the Radical Right... We don't like bullies!

The democrats holding this up as an example of republican hypocrisy are almost as sick as the republicans who use Clinton's peccadillos as a democratic bad example.

The only thing that puts the democrats above the republicans in this is that the democrats didn't use taxpayer funds to pursue a massive investigation just to prove their political opponent was a sinner. Something any christian would have known before the first question was asked.

Let me ask you a question. When the bus comes by your house is it a short one?:D The reason I ask is this has kinda been a running theme for about a dozen or so posts... IT'S THE HYPOCRISY OF THE REPUBLICANT PARTY... and also in this one some laws were broken but we've already traveled that road.;)

I don't know what kind of bus comes by, mainly because I'm already at work when it does! Why? You looking for someone to sit with you and hold your hand so you won't get scared when it goes around corners?? Sorry, can't help you out there, but maybe if you asked your mommy real nice, she'd sit with you.

If you're going to talk about hypocrisy, you need to look at the DemoCRAP party first. Don't forget, it was predominately DemoCRAPS who supported slavery, it's DemoCRAPS who started the KKK, it was DemoCRAPS who supported segregation, and it was DemoCRAPS who are STILL responsible for maintaining a permanant underclass in the Blacks by making them utterly dependent on government give away programs (slavery by any other name would be just as degrading), and all the while claiming to want to "help" them. SH*T! With "friends" like that WHO NEED ENEMIES???

It's not whether he's gay. If Larry Craig was just an honest gay guy I'd be the first to defend him from prejudice attacks. It's kinda like why I'm so outspoken against the Radical Right... We don't like bullies!

You claim that you "don't like bullies", yet from my very first day here, that's all you and your liberal buddies have tried to do, bully me, and only because I support LIBERTY and you support SLAVERY! As far as I'm concerned, Larry Craig did nothing wrong, even if he's a queer as a blue $3 bill! The fact is that you DemoCRAPS simply jumped on him because he's a Republican, but if you were at all intellectually honest, you'd have jumped on Barney Frank DECADES ago for actually doing what you accuse Larry Craig of doing!

HYPOCRITES!

And you are a 'LIAR' and not a very good fabricator of SH!T to support your POV!!! Still waiting...you made it up and now you can't prove it...YOU HAVE BEEN 'OWNED'. Looking good on you...BOOBtheBUILDER!

GO PLAY WITH YOUR PONY! You're one more lazy annoying individual.

GO PLAY WITH YOUR PONY! You're one more lazy annoying individual.

Quote:
Here's your reminder>>>> 6th request

The lack of posted 'FACTS'...{yet your continual personal attacks} just proves that you don't have the links, nor did you EVER have the proof, so just apologize and move on...isn't that what a fair minded, honest human would do???

You are starting to 'WHINE' like a immature child!!! And as for the bullying...you get what you give around here and you've been shoveling the angst/vitriol with a broad scoop shovel and now the high pitched sound of that 'WHINE' is becoming very, very nonadult like...go call your "MOTHER" for some solace/comfort or find that 'Binky' and stick it in your orifice {it won't matter which end you plug up either}. :D

The lack of posted 'FACTS'...{yet your continual personal attacks} just proves that you don't have the links, nor did you EVER have the proof, so just apologize and move on...isn't that what a fair minded, honest human would do???

You are starting to 'WHINE' like a immature child!!! And as for the bullying...you get what you give around here and you've been shoveling the angst/vitriol with a broad scoop shovel and now the high pitched sound of that 'WHINE' is becoming very, very nonadult like...go call your "MOTHER" for some solace/comfort or find that 'Binky' and stick it in your orifice {it won't matter which end you plug up either}. :D

Do your own homework, I'm NOT going to do it for you. You're worse than a little child, running around screaming about "I WANT IT!!", "I WANT IT", "I WANT IT" after you've been told no repeatedly. Grow up.

I don't know what kind of bus comes by, mainly because I'm already at work when it does! Why? You looking for someone to sit with you and hold your hand so you won't get scared when it goes around corners?? Sorry, can't help you out there, but maybe if you asked your mommy real nice, she'd sit with you.

I was just saying the short bus is the bus for the mentally challenged and your posts have indicated that might be the way you GOT to "work".

If you're going to talk about hypocrisy, you need to look at the DemoCRAP party first. Don't forget, it was predominately DemoCRAPS who supported slavery, it's DemoCRAPS who started the KKK, it was DemoCRAPS who supported segregation, and it was DemoCRAPS who are STILL responsible for maintaining a permanant underclass in the Blacks by making them utterly dependent on government give away programs (slavery by any other name would be just as degrading), and all the while claiming to want to "help" them. SH*T! With "friends" like that WHO NEED ENEMIES???

See here's your problem...

It's not who started something... it's who now fiercly rejects and fights against it... and who is now supported by certain terrible racist bigotted dangerous Domestic Terrorist organizations.

KKK, Ayran Nation, Skin Heads, Neo Nazis on & on... all for what the last half century now are all huge REPUBLICANT SUPPORTERS!:)

Hint: There are more White people on Welfare than Blacks.;)

You claim that you "don't like bullies", yet from my very first day here, that's all you and your liberal buddies have tried to do, bully me, and only because I support LIBERTY and you support SLAVERY! As far as I'm concerned, Larry Craig did nothing wrong, even if he's a queer as a blue $3 bill! The fact is that you DemoCRAPS simply jumped on him because he's a Republican, but if you were at all intellectually honest, you'd have jumped on Barney Frank DECADES ago for actually doing what you accuse Larry Craig of doing!

HYPOCRITES!

Not so... on the very FIRST POST I replied to of yours I asked did you really want to go down the "insult road". You made your own bed here my friend.

What holier than thou Right Wing bigots and Domestic Terrorist want are the good old days. The days when Liberals were all flower power and peace & love... just make the intellectual argument and no one will believe all the Right Wing fearmongering & character assassination stuff.

Well we learned. If you're going to a gun fight it helps to not be afraid to be strapped. We're not.:cool:

We fight fire with fire now... and once that happened your side started losing and now you cry around about it.

As far your guy Larry Craig I was under the impression that THE MINNEAPOLIS POLICE DEPARTMENT VICE SEXUAL PERVERSION UNIT arrested him for trying to use several well known "let's have gay sex in this restroom stall signals" to an undercover POLICEMAN and was arrested for such.

I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THE DNC THAT HAD DONE THIS AND NOT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT! I'M SHOCKED!!! WHY HASN'T THIS COME OUT!:rolleyes:

Well I can tell ya if the RNC did some kind of a set up job on Barney Frank to out him as gay I'd be against that too. Of course Barney Frank doesn't have to hide in the closet to stay an elected Republicant like Craig... but I digress.

But if Barney Frank was arrested BY A POLICE DEPARTMENT VICE SQUAD like Republicant Larry Craig for trying to solicit gay airport restroom stall sex... I'd be against him for doing that as well.

Werbung:
I was just saying the short bus is the bus for the mentally challenged and your posts have indicated that might be the way you GOT to "work".

Nope, not me, that's YOUR preferred mode of transportation. I drive my own vehicle in to work long before your bus driver is even out of bed!

See here's your problem...

It's not who started something... it's who now fiercly rejects and fights against it...

You mean conservatives

and who is now supported by certain terrible racist bigotted dangerous Domestic Terrorist organizations.

Like the liberals! Nothing has changed.

KKK, Ayran Nation, Skin Heads, Neo Nazis on & on... all for what the last half century now are all huge REPUBLICANT SUPPORTERS!:)

And that sir, is an outright LIE!

Hint: There are more White people on Welfare than Blacks.;)

Which is only natural, considering that Blacks make up only 13% of the entire population, but when you look at the numbers PER CAPITA, Blacks are overwhelmingly represented on the government teat! According to the last census, at least 33% of Black families received some form of government assistance while only 13% of White families did. In case you're having trouble with the math, that means that Blacks have a 250% higher dependency on government handouts. When you add to this the fact that 68.8% of black children were born to out-of-wedlock mothers while only 26.7% of white children were born to out-of-wedlock mothers, and Black children were 5 times more likely to be dependent upon social welfare programs like Welfare, AFDC, Food Stamps, and WIC than White children. And the final damning aspect of the Democraps continual and intentional perpetuation of Black slavery in America is the fact that when Blacks go on these social programs, they end up staying there, in poverty, for over half of their lives, while in contast Whites who go on these programs stay there for just ove 10% of their lives. My sources include " U.S. Bureau of the Census, Poverty in the United States 1999" among others.

Not so... on the very FIRST POST I replied to of yours I asked did you really want to go down the "insult road". You made your own bed here my friend.

I beg to differ, you and your liberal buddies have done NOTHING but engage in insults, lies, and obfuscation in every discussion, proving that you are incapable of discussing any issue honestly. You insult everyone by your disingenuous tactics.

What holier than thou Right Wing bigots and Domestic Terrorist want are the good old days. The days when Liberals were all flower power and peace & love... just make the intellectual argument and no one will believe all the Right Wing fearmongering & character assassination stuff.

Actually what we want are the good old days BEFORE those moronic "flower power, peace and love" sh*theads when being a liberal meant doing everything you could in social areas WITHOUT violating the constitution. Today, you don't even care about the constitution, you just do what you want to do and to hell with common sense.

Well we learned. If you're going to a gun fight it helps to not be afraid to be strapped. We're not.:cool:

You're not afraid to be strapped? Now THAT is funny, especially considering that it's Democraps who are running around constantly trying to find ways to violate the 2nd Amendment! Yeah, you're not afraid to go strapped, provided that nobody on the other side is armed. Conservatives on the other hand want EVERYONE to be able to be armed, and we're not even afraid if that includes you liberals (although from my experience, liberals are afraid of guns).

[We fight fire with fire now... and once that happened your side started losing and now you cry around about it.

The difference is that our fighting with fire didn't include tossing the constitution into the flames, and THAT is what we're "crying" about, because without the constitution, we don't have a country!

[As far your guy Larry Craig I was under the impression that THE MINNEAPOLIS POLICE DEPARTMENT VICE SEXUAL PERVERSION UNIT arrested him for trying to use several well known "let's have gay sex in this restroom stall signals" to an undercover POLICEMAN and was arrested for such.

And that's what you get for being under an impression instead of doing actual research! He was arrested by the AIRPORT POLICE, not the MPD, and it doesn't matter what the cop thought, any such charge is UNCONSTITUTIONAL ON IT'S FACE! Even if he was sending such signals (and I'm not saying that he was), there's that pesky little thing called the FIRST AMENDMENT which clearly states that "Congress shall make no law...abridging the FREEDOM OF SPEECH", and the supreme court has ruled repeatedly that such includes all communications. So, where is your adherance to the constitution, or are you one of the Humpty Dumpty liberals that thinks the constitution only applies when you want it to apply, and the rest of the time it doesn't?

Well I can tell ya if the RNC did some kind of a set up job on Barney Frank to out him as gay I'd be against that too. Of course Barney Frank doesn't have to hide in the closet to stay an elected Republicant like Craig... but I digress.

But if Barney Frank was arrested BY A POLICE DEPARTMENT VICE SQUAD like Republicant Larry Craig for trying to solicit gay airport restroom stall sex... I'd be against him for doing that as well.

You should digress, and quickly, because slobbering Barney Franks boyfriend was running a homosexual whore house out of Barny Franks apartment, Frank was reprimanded by the House, but was still re-elected. He was also reprimanded for "fixing" 33 parking citations for his boyfriend. Later still, Frank got his "wife", Herb Moses, appointed as an executive with Fannie Mae, a government agency over which Frank was in charge, thereby bringing another income into Franks pockets. And let's not forget that for more than a decade Frank was one of the ones screaming at the top of his lungs that there was nothing wrong with Fannie or Freddie, and this after President Bush warned Congress in April of '00 that there were SERIOUS problems and that Congress needed to do something quickly or else our entire economy was in danger of collapse!

Back