Another Republican hypocrite...Sanford admits to an affair!

I don't know what kind of bus comes by, mainly because I'm already at work when it does! Why? You looking for someone to sit with you and hold your hand so you won't get scared when it goes around corners?? Sorry, can't help you out there, but maybe if you asked your mommy real nice, she'd sit with you.

If you're going to talk about hypocrisy, you need to look at the DemoCRAP party first. Don't forget, it was predominately DemoCRAPS who supported slavery, it's DemoCRAPS who started the KKK, it was DemoCRAPS who supported segregation, and it was DemoCRAPS who are STILL responsible for maintaining a permanant underclass in the Blacks by making them utterly dependent on government give away programs (slavery by any other name would be just as degrading), and all the while claiming to want to "help" them. SH*T! With "friends" like that WHO NEED ENEMIES???

You claim that you "don't like bullies", yet from my very first day here, that's all you and your liberal buddies have tried to do, bully me, and only because I support LIBERTY and you support SLAVERY! As far as I'm concerned, Larry Craig did nothing wrong, even if he's a queer as a blue $3 bill! The fact is that you DemoCRAPS simply jumped on him because he's a Republican, but if you were at all intellectually honest, you'd have jumped on Barney Frank DECADES ago for actually doing what you accuse Larry Craig of doing!

HYPOCRITES!

a sure sign that someone has little understanding of the parties and history...when they make claims that the party name = same party from 100+ years ago. political party realignment makes this pointless. The parties of old are just about zero like those of today.

Also it just stinks of desperate.

also last I checked, LC broke the law and was a hypocrite...

Werbung:
Nope, not me, that's YOUR preferred mode of transportation. I drive my own vehicle in to work long before your bus driver is even out of bed!

Well I gotta say your posts sometimes reflect a short bus mentality regardless of your actual mode of transit. ;)

You mean conservatives

Yes the Radical Right is now often the documented Domestic Terrorist.

Oklahoma City bomber
American militia movement sympathizer Timothy McVeigh with the assistance of Terry Nichols...

Dr. Tiller murderer
Scott Roeder who In 1996 was charged in Topeka with criminal use of explosives for having bomb components in his car trunk.
At the time, police said the FBI had identified Roeder as a member of the anti-government Freemen group, an organization that kept the FBI at bay in Jordan, Mont., for almost three months in 1995-96.
Morris Wilson, a commander of the Kansas Unorganized Citizens Militia in the mid-1990s, told The Kansas City Star he knew Roeder fairly well.

Holocaust Museum Killer a Neo-Nazi James von Brunn
The gunman who murdered a guard at the Washington D.C. Holocaust Museum Wednesday was a neo-Nazi, police revealed Thursday. The shooter, James W. von Brunn, began following white supremacist leaders in the 1970s.

In 1981, von Brunn broke into the Federal Reserve Bank's Washington headquarters, armed with guns and a knife, in an attempt to kidnap board members. He was arrested and sentenced to 11 years in prison, of which he served six.

Von Brunn repeatedly expressed hatred of Jews and African-Americans, and wrote documents urging white Americans to remove both groups from the United States. He also ran an anti-Semitic website and wrote a book accusing Jews of inventing the Holocaust and attempting to “destroy the white gene pool.” His racism was documented by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which kept tabs on his writings as early as the 1980s.

Von Brunn entered the Holocaust Museum on Wednesday and began shooting, killing private guard Stephen Johns, who managed to fire back before his death.

Yes the Radical Right Wing's Domestic Terrorists must be stopped...

Like the liberals! Nothing has changed.

Are you disputing that the KKK the Neo Nazis and all the hate filled wacko White Supremest groups oppose President Obama and the Democratic Party?:confused: I mean I could post reams of documentation and video clips if that's really what you really want... but I think this is pretty much simply common knowledge.

And that sir, is an outright LIE!

Well sorry for you but it's not. In fact not only has it been highly documented straight out of the mouths of several Right Wing KKK & White Supremest groups that they support the Republicant Party.

But not only that! There was even a DIRECT LINK from a very large White Supremest groups (I think it was a KKK Chapter) official website that DIRECTLY LINKED TO RON PAUL'S CAMPAIGN WEBSITE FOR POLITICAL DONATIONS!

Now come on... are ya seriously trying to say they did this and "weren't" supporting the Republicant candidate?

Which is only natural, considering that Blacks make up only 13% of the entire population...

Blah blah blah you hate Blacks, Blacks are the problem yadda yadda yadda.

Well I'm not Black I'm a 52 year old White male but I'm able to look at the other pertinent issues as well understanding the whole picture.

Minorities have a much higher unemployment issue. They on balance over the years have often had less academic opportunities. Throughout the years there has also been a lot of hiring discrimination by race that often mean minority youth start out in extreme poverty. It's a plain fact that lion's share of businesses in the United States especially large corporations are White owned.

So blame the Blacks even though dollar for dollar far more public assistance money goes to Whites that have in many cases had better opportunities in the first place. But the fact is public assistance is a jobs & economics issue not a race issue. It' only becomes a race issue when someone wants to scapegoat it.

I beg to differ, you and your liberal buddies have done NOTHING but engage in insults, lies, and obfuscation in every discussion, proving that you are incapable of discussing any issue honestly. You insult everyone by your disingenuous tactics.

My Liberal friends on this board are as pure as the driven snow... I resent your scurrilous implication that they are not!:)

Actually what we want are the good old days BEFORE those moronic "flower power, peace and love" sh*theads when being a liberal meant doing everything you could in social areas WITHOUT violating the constitution. Today, you don't even care about the constitution, you just do what you want to do and to hell with common sense.

I know you want those good old Constitutional days of legalized slavery and women who couldn't vote... I gotcha... your type is well known.

You're not afraid to be strapped? Now THAT is funny, especially considering that it's Democraps who are running around constantly trying to find ways to violate the 2nd Amendment! Yeah, you're not afraid to go strapped, provided that nobody on the other side is armed. Conservatives on the other hand want EVERYONE to be able to be armed, and we're not even afraid if that includes you liberals (although from my experience, liberals are afraid of guns).

Depends on the "Liberal"... interestingly though I can most likely out shoot you.

I understand both sides myself. Over my lifetime I've collected and defense trained and hunted with many, many firearms. Too many hand guns & shotguns to list and heavier weapons including a US Army M1 carbine, Thompson 45 with drum magazine and a AR-15.

Even today I still own 2 handguns. A Beretta Model 70S .380 and a Dan Wesson .357 Pistol pack with all the interchangeable barrels.

Have a friend that for a time was a licensed Federal Firearms dealer and that allowed me to try out a lot of fully auto weapons.

I've also had a very good friend that was a Police Officer killed in the line of duty.

Gun ownership to law abiding citizens that can clear the background checks for handguns & sporting weapons I can fully agree with. Being able to carry a gun anywhere or have military type assault rifles is obviously a higher burden.

The RIGHT is for law abiding citizens (a well regulated militia) TO BE ABLE TO OWN FIREARMS. But not necessarily carry them anywhere you please and not to possess a bazooka or any number of other seriously military weapons.

The difference is that our fighting with fire didn't include tossing the constitution into the flames, and THAT is what we're "crying" about, because without the constitution, we don't have a country!

No you're pretty much just crying because you're overall policies were so bad that you started loosing elections.

And that's what you get for being under an impression instead of doing actual research! He was arrested by the AIRPORT POLICE, not the MPD, and it doesn't matter what the cop thought, any such charge is UNCONSTITUTIONAL ON IT'S FACE! Even if he was sending such signals (and I'm not saying that he was), there's that pesky little thing called the FIRST AMENDMENT which clearly states that "Congress shall make no law...abridging the FREEDOM OF SPEECH", and the supreme court has ruled repeatedly that such includes all communications. So, where is your adherance to the constitution, or are you one of the Humpty Dumpty liberals that thinks the constitution only applies when you want it to apply, and the rest of the time it doesn't?

We get it... you like pedofiles and perverts being allowed to solicit for gay airport restroom stall sex (where small boys and others must also go) and you are adamantly against the POLICE for trying to stop it!

WE GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

BUT STILL... HE PLED GUILTY OF THE LESSER OFFENSE TO BEING A DEMENTED PUBLIC SEXUAL DEVIANT.

My advice... stop defending a deviant just because he's a Republicant buddy and pled guilty to a lesser charge so all the perverted facts wouldn't come out in court.

You should digress, and quickly, because slobbering Barney Franks boyfriend...

More gay talk... I'm seriously starting to wonder about your obsession here.

THAT sir is a GODDAMNED LIE, and I AM reporting that blatant slander!

Well I'm not Black I'm a 52 year old White male but I'm able to look at the other pertinent issues as well understanding the whole picture.

No you're not, you're a small minded PIECE OF **** who refuses to debate or discuss openly and honestly, and consistanly resorts to blatant obfuscaion, lies and distortion to support your INSANITY!!!

a sure sign that someone has little understanding of the parties and history...when they make claims that the party name = same party from 100+ years ago. political party realignment makes this pointless. The parties of old are just about zero like those of today.

Then I would suggest that it is YOU who has failed to do your research. I suggest that you start with the Republican party of Jefferson, and compare it to the Republican party of today.

Also it just stinks of desperate.

No, the desperation is on the part of the liberals around here who consistantly lie in order to support their bankrupt mentality!

also last I checked, LC broke the law and was a hypocrite...

He allegedly broke an unconstitutional law. And exactly what do you mean he's a "hypocrite"?

Originally Posted by top gun
BOOBtheBuilder squealing:THAT sir is a GODDAMNED LIE, and I AM reporting that blatant slander!
Quote:
Well I'm not Black I'm a 52 year old White male but I'm able to look at the other pertinent issues as well understanding the whole picture
BOOBtheBuilder squealing: No you're not, you're a small minded PIECE OF **** who refuses to debate or discuss openly and honestly, and consistanly resorts to blatant obfuscaion, lies and distortion to support your INSANITY!!!
Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER
PROVE IT ...or you'll be labeled just another 'rabid/ranting/pro-lifer' who go nuts about this abortion issue and yet your ILK never have the proof ...just more 'rabid-righteous-nut job-rantings' that make you and your KIND more terrorists like than the Taliban!!!

BOOBtheBuidler squealed: This from the resident beastiality freak? Go back to doing your donkey shows and leave the serious conversations to rational people.

I would caution you...poor delusional erratic one, about "reporting any and all slanderous statements made towards/about your person"...I've got several racked up and on your posts about me and my 'what is it you prefer to call me' innuendos about having "beasteiality" {your spelling not mine} with a donkey & several times with my pony...ya, pot calling the kettle black...you have no room to argue someone 'slandered me'...WHINER.

BTW...telling other authors/posters around here to provide 'PROOF or it is just mental delusion" is exactly what you have been doing since coming into this forum. You post crap and then when cornered deny the challenge of where you obtained your points...'hypothetically' speaking...you tend to just blow smoke and obfuscate the topic!!!

consistanly = consistently
obfuscaion = obfuscation
Try learning how to utilize that spell check option would you JUNIOR!!!

And exactly what "facts" are you looking for? Evidence of Republicans being tossed out of office? History is repleat with such examples, but as I said, I'm not going to do your homework for you.

You really are sad.

You're the one who made the statement. It is up to you to back it up, not someone else.

Can you give examples? Who has been tossed out of office because of sexual pecadillos?

This fact free childish p***** contest between Bob the Builder and ASPCA has gotten quite tedious. I did skip ahead a page or so before posting the above.

Did I actually miss anything?

You need to get used to others interpreting what you say. For let's be clear... you do not control other people's minds or understanding here!:mad:

This is just one example of you condemning Black people as milkers of the system after I challanged you on your repeated attacks... and for the record I'd be more than GLAD to do it again!!!

I fully realize you were also trying (in a very sad attempt) to somehow blame Democrats for not just letting the strong survive and let the poor (in your senario the Blacks) fend for themselves the best they can or just die off without government help.

To this I say yet again... MY GOOD MAN HAVE YOU NO SHAME!:mad:

Hint: There are more White people on Welfare than Blacks.

Originally Posted by Bob the Builder
Which is only natural, considering that Blacks make up only 13% of the entire population, but when you look at the numbers PER CAPITA, Blacks are overwhelmingly represented on the government teat! According to the last census, at least 33% of Black families received some form of government assistance while only 13% of White families did. In case you're having trouble with the math, that means that Blacks have a 250% higher dependency on government handouts. When you add to this the fact that 68.8% of black children were born to out-of-wedlock mothers while only 26.7% of white children were born to out-of-wedlock mothers, and Black children were 5 times more likely to be dependent upon social welfare programs like Welfare, AFDC, Food Stamps, and WIC than White children. And the final damning aspect of the Democraps continual and intentional perpetuation of Black slavery in America is the fact that when Blacks go on these social programs, they end up staying there, in poverty, for over half of their lives, while in contast Whites who go on these programs stay there for just ove 10% of their lives...

No you're not, you're a small minded PIECE OF **** who refuses to debate or discuss openly and honestly, and consistanly resorts to blatant obfuscaion, lies and distortion to support your INSANITY!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! MY DEAR SIR I MOST CERTAINLY AM A 52 YEAR OLD MALE!

THIS IS SLANDER... SLANDER I SAY... THIS WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED... I WILL IMMEDIATELY SURPASS THE MODERATORS FOR THIS BLATANT INSULT AGAINST MY GOOD NAME AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE FBI WITH MY LEGAL NOTARIZED STATE OF OHIO BIRTH CERTIFICATE... WE WILL THEN DRAFT A IMMEDIATE LEGAL NOTIFICATION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO AN OFFICIAL LETTER OF CEASE AND DESIST AND A WARRANT WILL IMMEDIATELY BE ISSUED FOR YOUR ARREST!!!!

what too much?:)

A reply to BOOBtheBuilder>>>
You're the one who made the statement. It is up to you to back it up, not someone else.

Can you give examples? Who has been tossed out of office because of sexual pecadillos?

From Topic: Gerald Walpin fired for..." Boob's post #30
The 30 days is the procedural time period but I'm a bettin' there's some really explosive stuff about this guys behavior that's actually being held back right now.

Followed by this 'intellectual gem' from BOOBtheBuilder>>>>

Unless you have PROOF of any such "explosive stuff", you are engaged in pure politically motivated speculation, which is nothing but intellectual dishonesty.

BOOB is the master-debater for posting "intellectual dishonesty"...!!!

Sorry, if my attempt to get him to man up or shut up annoys you, PLC1...but 'fair is fair'!!!

PLC1, I'll tell you the same thing I've told the others, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

A reply to BOOBtheBuilder>>>

From Topic: Gerald Walpin fired for..." Boob's post #30

BOOB is the master-debater for posting "intellectual dishonesty"...!!!

Sorry, if my attempt to get him to man up or shut up annoys you, PLC1...but 'fair is fair'!!!

Yes, fair is fair. Neither of you has a shred of credibility, any more than a couple of kids engaging in a name calling contest. This forum is supposed to be for adults.

He should be investigated for using public money for his private use, if he is found guilty and I am sure he would since he admitted it, he should get fined or jail or what ever it is they do to scum buckets who use public money for private stuff. Hopefully he will not get re elected and that should be the end of it, shouldn't it? Hopefully someone is getting the ball rolling to stop stuff like this ON BOTH SIDED in the future

Werbung:
Yes, fair is fair. Neither of you has a shred of credibility, any more than a couple of kids engaging in a name calling contest. This forum is supposed to be for adults.

To be fair I think if you look ASPCA was trying to back ME up when Bob went off on a threatening jag...

Of course it wasn't a "GODDAMNED LIE" it was my (and I'm sure others) interpretation of all the things he had said blaming Black people for societies woes. Sarcastic yes... GODDAMNED LIE no.

Sometimes this stuff gets a little messy but if you don't stand up then you just have one side slinging it. That's the text book Republican Karl Rove style... count on the fact that the other side won't retaliate.

To ASPCA I say thanks... keep up the good fight... don't get so far outside that you get yourself in trouble.

But don't let them try and punk you out and just get away with it either.

Goose/Gander!

Back