Another Republican hypocrite...Sanford admits to an affair!

To be fair I think if you look ASPCA was trying to back ME up when Bob went off on a threatening jag...
One thing that I find highly offensive is the 'whiners'...they stamp their foot, gnash their teeth...start a pissing fest and then run to the moderators when {they} can't handle the heat...or go to your profile page and leave a fecal splattered post with NO NAME. All very, very adult like and so telling about their inability to take the sh!t that they throw in a return volley!!!
Of course it wasn't a "GODDAMNED LIE" it was my (and I'm sure others) interpretation of all the things he had said blaming Black people for societies woes. Sarcastic yes... GODDAMNED LIE no.
You just repeated what I had accused him of on another thread...same raciest thought process just showing up on many of his posts around this forum...but being supported by others of his ILK!!! But with yours he screamed the "I'll report you to the moderators"...JEEZE LOUISE. Have a back bone and either stand by what you say or don't say it!!!
Sometimes this stuff gets a little messy but if you don't stand up then you just have one side slinging it. That's the text book Republican Karl Rove style... count on the fact that the other side won't retaliate.
And that's way this is forum is supposed to be about different points of view...we are not here for a 'love fest' and to find 'like minded' people...I don't live in the 'pollyanna world' but if someone is able to change my mind about a point/issue then I'm all the better for the knowledge...but at least have the 'facts' to justify the B.S. without the verbal assault...and if given to me & I'll pass it right back...hmm not to difficult to comprehend :rolleyes:
To ASPCA I say thanks... keep up the good fight... don't get so far outside that you get yourself in trouble.
Oh, hell, I've had other posts pulled by the moderators when it was getting hot & heavy on Prop. #8 by Sihouette...and it most likely won't be the last. Ya, I'm blunt and I get loud & rowdy...but I don't play with paper cut outs in a make believe world, and things do get heated up and caustic. So I stand by what I say...for those who have 'whined' and left the fecal splatter on my profile page...get over it and grow the hell up...I'M SOOO MEAN...go find your rainbow bright dolly and carry on a in-depth discussion with that mindless doll! :eek:
But don't let them try and punk you out and just get away with it either.
Never fear that...:D You didn't ask for nor did you need my support...but I wasn't going to let that 'THREAT' just hang out there without a challenge...no, not my style...not at all!!!

Goose/Gander!

Pot & the Kettle :D

Werbung:
To be fair I think if you look ASPCA was trying to back ME up when Bob went off on a threatening jag...

Of course it wasn't a "GODDAMNED LIE" it was my (and I'm sure others) interpretation of all the things he had said blaming Black people for societies woes. Sarcastic yes... GODDAMNED LIE no.

Sometimes this stuff gets a little messy but if you don't stand up then you just have one side slinging it. That's the text book Republican Karl Rove style... count on the fact that the other side won't retaliate.

To ASPCA I say thanks... keep up the good fight... don't get so far outside that you get yourself in trouble.

But don't let them try and punk you out and just get away with it either.

Goose/Gander!

leave the getting in trouble to me, I am good at it it seems lol ...checks mail for any recent remarks lol......republicans use to count on liberals to not fight back hard and play dirty...I fight back

Of course it wasn't a "GODDAMNED LIE" it was my (and I'm sure others) interpretation of all the things he had said blaming Black people for societies woes.[/I] Sarcastic yes... GODDAMNED LIE no.

Yes it was a GODDAMNED LIE you worthless sack of dog vomit! You accuse me of being racist when I simply reported FACTS from a US CENSUS BUREAU REPORT! I even made sure to point out the fact that the data came from a US CENSUS BUREAU Report, but being the racist PIECE OF **** that you are, you completely ignored that, and accused me.

Is it your contention that the US CENSUS BUREAU is racist??? I suppose that you accuse the FBI's Bureau of Justice Statistics of being racist too because their reports show that an American is at least 7 times more likely to be murdered by a Black than by ANY other race!

I wouldn't let my dog piss on you if you were on fire.

Sits back in lawn chair to enjoy the show, throws weopons to both sides to make it more fun...dont worry top gun, you got better ones lol

top gun's got NOTHING. He's a worthless dog raping sack of ****, and I finally found the ignore button so that I don't have to read his garbage ever again.

top gun's got NOTHING. He's a worthless dog raping sack of ****, and I finally found the ignore button so that I don't have to read his garbage ever again.

Oh, yes that lovely CHICKEN SH!T ignore option...when you can't/won't put up or shut up run and hide...that works for some with no back bone!!!

So once again I'll ask {like I did when you insulted Mare}...why do you come here if it is only to ignore/rant/rave/insult/and get pissy??? Missing something in your bored personal life that you need to vent here...the little wife kick your arse really good for those raciest thoughts??? ;)

Oh, yes that lovely CHICKEN SH!T ignore option...when you can't/won't put up or shut up run and hide...that works for some with no back bone!!!

So once again I'll ask {like I did when you insulted Mare}...why do you come here if it is only to ignore/rant/rave/insult/and get pissy??? Missing something in your bored personal life that you need to vent here...the little wife kick your arse really good for those raciest thoughts??? ;)

watch out, you will get on ignore!

Naaa, I'm still waiting on those "facts about the good GOP that run a muck and then get booted from their elected positions from the governing body of the GOP'...BOOB is avoiding me!!! But his little troll buddy will be along shortly to give me a black mark...she's got the power of the 'magic marker' at her disposal...have marker will travel. ;)

why do you come here if it is only to ignore/rant/rave/insult/and get pissy??? Missing something in your bored personal life that you need to vent here...
pot_kettle.jpg

only whimps use the ignore

Oh really? And you spend SOOOO much of your time hanging out with brain-dead morons that you can't stand? I have no problem honestly discussing issues with people I disagree with, but I'm not wasting my time even trying to discuss anything with people who steadfastly refuse to do so honestly.

I'll add you to the list as well.

Yes it was a GODDAMNED LIE you worthless sack of dog vomit! You accuse me of being racist when I simply reported FACTS from a US CENSUS BUREAU REPORT! I even made sure to point out the fact that the data came from a US CENSUS BUREAU Report, but being the racist PIECE OF **** that you are, you completely ignored that, and accused me.

Is it your contention that the US CENSUS BUREAU is racist??? I suppose that you accuse the FBI's Bureau of Justice Statistics of being racist too because their reports show that an American is at least 7 times more likely to be murdered by a Black than by ANY other race!

I wouldn't let my dog piss on you if you were on fire.

Do you seriously... in anyway think that ranting and cussing makes any point other than you are intellectually void. Because it does not...:rolleyes:

From the very first post I responded to of yours you started the name calling... I can pull it up if you'd like. I even asked you if you seriously wanted to travel this road.

Now you cry when you get pistol whipped right back in your face. Well that's too bad.

As far as your racial innuendos. It is you that have tried to "blame" the Blacks for various situations. The fact that people (in this case Blacks) are statistically in a certain situation does not mean in anyway whatsoever they are IN that circumstance due to the reasons, your opinions, that you choose to project. Furthermore it is unjust to try and blame the acts of some on an entire race as you seem to love to do.

STATISTICALLY the vast majority of Black people are good hard working and law abidding... pulling up statistics of Blacks with bad behavior shows a predisposed mindset. Should we call all White people inbred hillbilly racists because everyone in the KKK is White and basically a Domestic Terrorist. I think not.

It is your projection of why the statistics occur that highlight your prejudice.

As far as you girlfriend "not pissing on me"... thank you... I've seen her... I'd rather be on fire.;)

This is what they wanted to continue to do on the big picture as well.

They were fine being the big self righteous bullies witch hunting Bill Clinton or character assassinating a highly decorated, wounded, in country, in theater, volunteer military officer John Kerry or Max Cleland.

They should have seen this coming. The Left toughened up. It's not the Flower Power Left anymore hoping just and intellectual argument can win out.

It's become the new Left with big cahones that fights back every single news cycle... we chose to stand and fight.

That's why we're winning!

Werbung:
Oh really? And you spend SOOOO much of your time hanging out with brain-dead morons that you can't stand? I have no problem honestly discussing issues with people I disagree with, but I'm not wasting my time even trying to discuss anything with people who steadfastly refuse to do so honestly.

I'll add you to the list as well.

enjoy, guess you just want to talk to people who will pet you and tell you you are right and smart and all that...I came to bash heads and get other views

Back