Another useless member

LibertyHawk

Yes, one more person joins your ranks, probably to disappear in a few weeks.
Came here via google, but it seems like a pretty independant place and rather civil, so I thought I'd sign up and see what happens.

I used to consider myself a very moderate Republican before Bush took office. The direction the party as taken since then... I no longer consider either party my own.

There's a pretty good chance I won't be voting for president this time around, but I still have some hope that the voters can make better choices than Hilary and Rudy.
Only time will tell.

Hope to have a found a new place for civil and thought provoking debate
wave.gif

Werbung:
Since this forum is fairly small, I don't think you're going to find your contributions to be at all useless.

We do have a nice blend of conservatives/liberals/moderates here and try to keep it civil.

Good to have you on board.

Welcome...please go back and update long idle forums, we could use a new injection of ideas and views. For the most part everyone here is pretty civil even our Jarheaded moderator.
I have noticed a new influx of new members I am excited about that. I get tired of looking at the new post list and seeing Bunz as the latest poster for half a dozen threads.

Welcome...please go back and update long idle forums, we could use a new injection of ideas and views. For the most part everyone here is pretty civil even our Jarheaded moderator.

It's Lt. to you, Liberty Hawk.

I have noticed a new influx of new members I am excited about that. I get tired of looking at the new post list and seeing Bunz as the latest poster for half a dozen threads.

I've been saying all along. As we get closer to election season we'll start seeing more members. This combined with people finally coming inside and sitting at their computers makes for what will hopefully be a decent influx of members here.

Werbung:
hey libertyhawk.

Hope you enjoy the forum, and remember! reccomend it to anyone you know whos interested in politics. The old saying is true, the more the merrier.

Back