Anthony Weiner caught in another sexting scandal

steveox

Anthony Weiner caught in another sexting scandal

NEW YORK - (AP) -- Anthony Weiner found himself caught in another sexting scandal Tuesday like the one that destroyed his congressional career, but stood side-by-side with his wife to say he won't drop out of the race for mayor of New York.
"This is entirely behind me," Weiner said at an evening news conference, hours after the gossip website The Dirty posted X-rated text messages and a crotch shot that it said the former congressman exchanged with a woman after he left office.

Weiner admitted sending a woman sexually explicit photos and messages and acknowledged the activity took place as recently as last summer, more than a year after he resigned from the House in disgrace for the same sort of behavior with at least a half-dozen women.

But with his wife, Huma Abedin, smiling shyly an arm's length away from him, he said: "I want to bring my vision to the people of the city of New York. I hope they are willing to still continue to give me a second chance."

Weiner then turned the microphone over to his wife, who did not appear with him at the June 2011 news conference when he stepped down from Congress over a scandal that began with a Twitter photo of his bulging underpants.

http://www.newsday.com/news/region-state/anthony-weiner-caught-in-another-sexting-scandal-1.5751473

Now wheres the N.O.W and other womens groups? You see, Women groups are a bunch of hypocrites they have no desire to stop sexual harassment all theyre for is Liberalism. If a republican did this they be going crazy and protesting in front of his office. But when a liberal democrat does it they stay silent. Remember Clarance Thomas? What the N.O.W do when hes being confirmed? They Protested! But when Bill Clinton harassed Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky they stayed silent and look the other way. Go Figure!

Werbung:
Back