Anti-extremism Projects Vs State Funded Muslim Schools

Iftikhar

Anti-extremism Projects Vs State Funded Muslim Schools

Millions of pounds have been wasted on anti-extremism projects that did not produce any security benefits. But we can afford to throw money at bankers. I think we should axe funding to our variety of (sometimes illegal) wars in other countries. Fewer bombs and perhaps they'd been more money for the NHS and the likes. Why are these specific groups allowed to suckle at the public tit? And what's the message the government is sending? "If we give you money, will you promise not to blow us up?" This is not counter-terrorism work. This is appeasement. Let's call a spade a spade. I feel that this Tory government is edging closer and closer to a police state in it approach to dealing with terrorism - and especially Muslim terrorists. In Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia, people were encouraged to spy on each other: would this government have us act in the same way? Will we have show trials where one neighbour denounces another as being a member of a proscribed organisation? Probably too extreme, but who knows? The key challenge is to ensure that healthcare workers can identify the signs that someone is vulnerable to radicalisation, interpret those signs correctly and access the relevant support," the document is expected to say. And what are these signs supposed to be? "Well he's grown a beard which was the first red flag you see. Oh and I heard a ticking noise whilst he was in the room. Crafty little bugger tried to tell me it was my wall clock" Thersea May and Dame Pauline Neville-Jones are utterly insane. Yes beards are a sure sign of something untoward. What are they hiding?

Our politicians need to pay a visit to the doctor themselves, or maybe the psychiatrists would be more appropriate. And will they be able to provide some sort of medication to combat radicalisation? Will Aspirins and a lie down do the trick? Theresa may suggest that universities are breeding extremism. She herself is not helping the cause and in fact making it worse. When she got into her position, a small bigoted group influenced her to ban an Islamic speaker Dr. Zakir Naik who was branded as a terrorist when in fact he did an entire 2 hour presentation as to why Islam does to promote or advocate terrorism. He explicitly stated that it is un-Islamic and that what the do is wrong even stating that the Quran says' killing of one innocent person is as though the whole of humanity has been killed'. That does not sound like an extremist to me. Hypocritical and unjust, not even an appeal was allowed Britain and its ally has created the world we live in. We have nurtured those who do others harm when it has suited our purposes. We have bombed and killed them at will as we saw fit. We have allied ourselves with the Neo-Cons in the USA in Empire-building in the guise of a War on Terror. The world is as it is, because we have demonised those who don't hold our 'values'. If our Government has demonstrated our values over the past decades, I for one am glad there are people out there who don't share them..... Corruption, lying, deceit, war-mongering.....We should be seeking them out and giving them money in the bucketful. God Bless Us!! May said it was important to draw a distinction between speakers who expressed disagreeable views and speakers who were unlawful in terms of inciting violence or terrorism. According to the Guardian, people from minorities are up to 42 times more likely than native Brits to be the target of a counter-terrorism power which allows the stopping and searching of the innocent yet grants them less right than suspected criminals. Asif Ahmad alleges that he was questioned by M15 and asked to spy on others in his community and report to the agency.
So long as anti-Muslim, Jewish, EDL and BNP groups are allowed to address meetings on universities there can be no objection to the Muslims doing the same. All should be treated equally. The police should be invited to witness all these kinds of activities and close them down if they think a breach of the peace is threatened. Regardless of the subject, or any personal feelings we might have about it, we have to work on the principle that freedom of speech is total, or we simply do not possess it. I understand that Voltaire's position on this issue was described as being something along the lines of:"I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." I think in this he was completely correct.
British schooling has been producing young Muslims full of anger, frustration and extremism, thanks to state schools with non-Muslim monolingual teachers. British schooling is the home of institutional racism and British teachers are chicken racist. They are not role models for bilingual Muslim children during their developmental periods.

British schooling and the British society is the home of institutional racism. BNP, EDL and all other main political parties are the true photo of the racist British society. Why not NATO and the other entire WATCH DOGS group impose sanction on England, for not doing anything to tackle the racism in their Country. These so-call organisations can interfere with the Middle East Countries, to rape the people of their OIL! But can’t do anything about the racism and exploitation of minority groups in England. When these society oppress some groups, and unleash the monster them, and the people retaliate, then they call them terrorist! Need some serious pro-action instead of reaction.
A HEAD teacher who subjected staff, governors and parents to a torrent of racist and rude abuse has been banned from teaching. Simon Parker, the former head of Coppice Primary School, in Manford Way, Chigwell, called a supply teacher a "black *****" and pulled his eyes sideways in an impression of a Chinese nursery adviser.
The staffs at Gendale Primary in Pollokshield, where Muslim children are in majority, are being asked to look for signs of radicalisation. It is an incredibly worrying development. We cannot have a culture of teachers spying on Muslim children as young as five. Racism is very ripe in Scottish schools and society. Muslim and other minority children have been victim of racism in all walks of life. LAs and schools are trying their best to hide this issue under the carpet. Hardly anybody was convicted or imprisoned by the Authorities. What do you expect from Muslim youths when they have been victim of racism throughout their development periods? Now Muslim youths are victim of terrorism. Thousands of them are being searched in streets and hundreds of them are behind the bar without any trials.

Because of racism in British schooling, Muslim children are unable to develop self-confidence and self-esteem, therefore, majority of them leave schools with low grades. Racism is deeply rooted in British society. Every native child is born with a gene or virus of racism, therefore, no law could change the attitudes of racism towards those who are different. It looks to me that British society does not want Muslims in the West since it sees them only as a problem?

The Muslims don’t want to integrate or abide by western law. Just because they don´t want to wear nude clothes or at least cloth that can show how big her breast are... so these people failed to integrate. Just because they don't like free sex, consider dogs and pigs as unclean animals, eat halal meat, then these people failed again. What a dirty Bush mind you have!

Bilingual Muslim children need state funded Muslim schools with bilingual Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. They need to learn and be well versed in Standard English to follow the National Curriculum and go for higher studies and research to serve humanity. At the same time, they need to learn and be well versed in Arabic, Urdu and other community languages to keep in touch with their cultural roots and enjoy the beauty of their literature and poetry. There is no place for a non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.

There are hundreds of state and church schools where Muslim children are in majority. In my opinion, all such schools may be opted out as Muslim Academies.
Iftikhar Ahmad
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk

Werbung:
Back