Anti Iran Rally turns into an Anti Obama rally

Pandora

Today there was a rally to protest the President of Iran. It at least started out that way. By the time the rally started it turned into an anti Obama rally.

Sarah Palin was invited to the rally until she was un invited. It turns out that the Obama people told the group that their tax exempt status would be investigated if they let Sarah Palin come to the event. The group did not want the hassle so they un invited Sarah Palin.

People in the group were pretty angry about it, and by the time the rally was over it was more of an anti Obama rally rather than an anti Iran rally.

I personally would have rather seen Obama and Biden with Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin and anyone else from BOTH sides there together in unity to show Iran that we are Americans first and political second.

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/2008/09/22/anti-iran-rally-turns-into-anti-obama-rally/

Werbung:
Every day I get more reasons to vote for McCain. Unbelievable. Even on a rally against a nuclear insane nut in Iran, the left uses US security as nothing more than a political football. Obama's church of hate America, really has effected him. We can see the democrats care nothing but for the sake of their own power and self advancement.

McCain for president. We can't afford Obama.

Every day I get more reasons to vote for McCain. Unbelievable. Even on a rally against a nuclear insane nut in Iran, the left uses US security as nothing more than a political football. Obama's church of hate America, really has effected him. We can see the democrats care nothing but for the sake of their own power and self advancement.

McCain for president. We can't afford Obama.

yeah another screw ups by our politicians, but aren't we used to it by now :)

Today there was a rally to protest the President of Iran. It at least started out that way. By the time the rally started it turned into an anti Obama rally.

Sarah Palin was invited to the rally until she was un invited. It turns out that the Obama people told the group that their tax exempt status would be investigated if they let Sarah Palin come to the event. The group did not want the hassle so they un invited Sarah Palin.

People in the group were pretty angry about it, and by the time the rally was over it was more of an anti Obama rally rather than an anti Iran rally.

I personally would have rather seen Obama and Biden with Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin and anyone else from BOTH sides there together in unity to show Iran that we are Americans first and political second.

http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/2008/09/22/anti-iran-rally-turns-into-anti-obama-rally/

There is already plenty of unity. Obama and Amadinejad are in unity with each other and sitting congressmen are in unity with each other to rake whatever they can from various bailouts, growing government bipartisan-ly.

There is already plenty of unity. Obama and Amadinejad are in unity with each other and sitting congressmen are in unity with each other to rake whatever they can from various bailouts, growing government bipartisan-ly.

I dont like the idea of the bail out at all. Lets say we said no way! we are not bailing them out.

What would happen? I heard if we dont do it we would go into a depression. Do you think that is true.

Mabye if we did it would be good for us in the long run. Hard times are good for the soul.

I dont like the idea of the bail out at all. Lets say we said no way! we are not bailing them out.

What would happen? I heard if we dont do it we would go into a depression. Do you think that is true.

Mabye if we did it would be good for us in the long run. Hard times are good for the soul.

Today I heard that the cost of the bailout is $3000 per taxpayer. I wonder if the cost of a recession or depression might not be as bad as that. Let's not forget that this is not just a bailout - this is the largest increase in the size of US gov in history. What is the cost of that?

I predict that the pubs will be calling for investigations to see who is responsible and since it is the dems they will be opposing the investigations. Don't believe me, HOPites? Then wait and see who calls for them and who opposes them.

Today I heard that the cost of the bailout is $3000 per taxpayer. I wonder if the cost of a recession or depression might not be as bad as that. Let's not forget that this is not just a bailout - this is the largest increase in the size of US gov in history. What is the cost of that?

I predict that the pubs will be calling for investigations to see who is responsible and since it is the dems they will be opposing the investigations. Don't believe me, HOPites? Then wait and see who calls for them and who opposes them.

I hope there is one, I dont want a bigger government I am sick of bail outs and I dont have 3000 to give to washington for a bigger government.

Talk to anyone still alive who lived through the Great Depression whether $3000 is worth it to avoid the Great Depression II. They'll tell you HELL YES!!

So you are for the bail out ?

Yes, unfortunately I am - it's necessary because this crisis, created by democrat regulation, can now only be solved by cash and quickly. While the congressional democrats play their pissant little political games, the Dow wil continue to fall.

Unfortunately, people have learned the wrong lessons from it - a lot of MORONS who've had the "government regulation" mantra pounded into their heads, with no understanding, will call for more of the poison that made the economy sick.

Yes, unfortunately I am - it's necessary because this crisis, created by democrat regulation, can now only be solved by cash and quickly. While the congressional democrats play their pissant little political games, the Dow wil continue to fall.

Unfortunately, people have learned the wrong lessons from it - a lot of MORONS who've had the "government regulation" mantra pounded into their heads, with no understanding, will call for more of the poison that made the economy sick.

I do not know much about the economy but it sure does not seem right to do this, the congress has utterly failed the American people. Chris Dodd should be recalled and the whole lot should be thown out on their fat butts

I do not know much about the economy but it sure does not seem right to do this, the congress has utterly failed the American people. Chris Dodd should be recalled and the whole lot should be thown out on their fat butts

Here's the way to think about it: as regrettable as this kind of action is, it's absolutely necessary at this point in time. I heard an analogy that is spot on - right now, the economy is like an engine that is about to seize up from lack of oil - oil of course being credit. One can only hope that the government will find a way to liquidate the debt over time in such a way as to get back as much as possible of the bailout money - it'll stretch over at least ten years.

Werbung:
Here's the way to think about it: as regrettable as this kind of action is, it's absolutely necessary at this point in time. I heard an analogy that is spot on - right now, the economy is like an engine that is about to seize up from lack of oil - oil of course being credit. One can only hope that the government will find a way to liquidate the debt over time in such a way as to get back as much as possible of the bailout money - it'll stretch over at least ten years.

I understand the economy more than I understand cars :)

But they are going to do what ever they do. I am a firm believer though in tough love and digging yourself out of holes you dug yourself into.

Like a drunk (my family is full of drunks) you can help them all you want but they never get better unless they crash and help themselves back up.

In this way I think Obama would be good for us. He could bring us to the very bottom of the bucket and we would learn from it and not go that way again for another 20 or 30 years. The dismal failure of Carter brought us Reagan, The sure fire failure of Obama would bring us someone like Reagan.

Saving the banks might bandage things but like you said people learned the wrong lesson, if we let it all fall apart and have to put it back together the hard way, we wouldn’t let it happen again for another 50 years or more. But at this rate it will happen again and probably soon since we are not really learning the right lesson from it.

This generation is full of the biggest sissy girlie men (and women) who need a strong dose of reality. But if not this generation the next I guess, all I know is someone is going to pay for the terrible mistakes, and I would rather it was me than my children.

Back