Anti-Israel cartoon infuriates American Jews

khothla

Anti-Israel cartoon infuriates American Jews

PRESS-TV

WOW

dim

Jewish groups in the US have labeled a cartoon condemning Israel's three-week attack on the population of Gaza as "hideously anti-Semitic"

The cartoon by Pulitzer Prize-winning cartoonist Patrick "Pat" Oliphant portrays a headless, jack-booted figure marching in a goose step with a sword in one hand while pushing a Star of David on a wheel with the other.

The Jewish Star has fangs and is chasing after a woman carrying a child, labeled "Gaza".

The Simon Wiesenthal Center, an LA-based Jewish human rights group, on Thursday said the cartoon denigrates and demonizes Israel and mimics the Nazi propaganda.

"It is cartoons like this that inspired millions of people to hate in the 1930s and help set the stage for the Nazi genocide," Wiesenthal Center officials said in a statement.

The group has called on The New York Times and other media groups to remove the cartoon from their websites and has sent a message to Oliphant's cartoon distributor, Universal Press Syndicate.

After the creation of Israel in 1948 in the Middle East, the Star of David, has become a symbol of Israel and is associated with the Zionist movement.

Werbung:
Im still waiting for the cartoon of the blood thirsty, abortion loving, protestant, Irish lushes and nut cases who cause and create war and violence where ever they go. Why don’t they ever do those cartoons, we sure need some. :(

Where's the cartoon of the Gaza women strapping bombs to her own children to blow up Israeli teenagers at a night club?

Werbung:
How is it, as depicted in the cartoon, that the presumable headless Israeli soldier pushing the Star of David is able to do so, with the giant conspiracy by the Israelis who have magically figured out, and happened to own every media operation to make thier control of the world happen?

If they control the rest of the world through subversion and media control, why not put a head on the figure? Wait, I guess I just answered my own question.

Back