Anti-Smoking Money

Weyco's policy is ridiculous. What people do in their private time is nobody's business. And yes, Vicki, that just gives me another reason to think that the insurance problem in America has gone much too far.

Werbung:
I hate insurance companies to begin with. Its something that you're practically forced to enroll to pay for which you never hope to ever use.

Exactly, Word2Action.

I think taking away some of the omnipotent powers of the insurance companies is far more important than the anti-smoking laws as a whole.
Smoking will eventually peter out on its own as public awareness grows, kids are educated against smoking, and the tobacco companies see less profit.
The insurance companies are a whole other matter!

Word2Action said:
I hate insurance companies to begin with. Its something that you're practically forced to enroll to pay for which you never hope to ever use.

I think insurance companies are the biggest scams going. Make them honest and wahtever money you pay in throughout your life if you don't use it, they should give it to your kids.

Too much of a utopian concept, kokotai ....insurance companies are out to make money even if it means that the average person sacrifices a high and available level of health care. To give back anyway goes against the very grain of their existance!

Word2Action said:
I am totally for anything killing all smoking whatsoever. It kills so many people and you don't really know the effect until you lose someone you love to smoking.
Ironically, it's viewpoints like this that are a cancer.

I think I'll smoke a cigarette.

LOL. I also love the fact that Kurt vonnegut is threatening a suit against the tobacco industry for not killing him yet. He's smoked multiple packs of unfiltered Pall Malls for years, and he says it should have worked by now.

Well now I want to go smoke a cigarette, thanks alot for the idea Martyr.
Menthol goodness.

Werbung:
highfive.gif

No cig for me now though. Vanilla StarBuzz + Strawberry Havana = :thumbup:

Back