Anti-Theism in America

To bad you FAIL to see other figures of modern time as "providentially" guided and inspired by their religion.... Do you know Obama's version?
Obamaflier.jpg

Hitler was about as Catholic as the rest of you anti-theists... Hitler needed power and the largest voting block in Germany was the Catholics. Just as Obama panders to the 4/5th of the population, lower and middle classes, so it was with Hitler in Germany... Tell them what they want to hear, make them believe you are one of them and when they give you power - Do as you please.
20070307obama.jpg

Heil Obama

Rather than pointing the finger toward religious leaders and accusing the flock of being sheep, Hitler sought to buddy up with the religious leaders in order to usurp their power over the flock. That's exactly what he did and once they served his purpose, he had them tossed into concentration camps or executed as enemies to the Reich....

That was a whole lot of rambling about nothing you know that right. I've never said the Republicans are Nazi. If I recall I believe the only reason I post anything about Nazis or Stalin or any of that other mumbo jumbo is because you folks on the Right ridiculously bring it up every time Senator Obama fills a venue to overflow capacity.

If ya'll could just keep things just a little in perspective you'd realize there's no Hitler or comic book evil villain in this race on either side.

Werbung:
That was a whole lot of rambling about nothing you know that right. I've never said the Republicans are Nazi. If I recall I believe the only reason I post anything about Nazis or Stalin or any of that other mumbo jumbo is because you folks on the Right ridiculously bring it up every time Senator Obama fills a venue to overflow capacity.

If ya'll could just keep things just a little in perspective you'd realize there's no Hitler or comic book evil villain in this race on either side.

I didn't see a rebuttle about your claim that Hitler was a Catholic... are you now going to correct your claim and admit that he was not a Catholic?

And as for Obama's quote:
I won't be fulfilling Gods will unless I go out and do the lords work.

What can you tell me about Obama's "version" of Gods will?

GenSeneca;58776]I didn't see a rebuttle about your claim that Hitler was a Catholic... are you now going to correct your claim and admit that he was not a Catholic?

You want be to rebut? Wasn't my whole point that Hitler was in bed with the Christian, Catholic Church? I don't recall saying "he" was a practicing Catholic. I said he did not stop the Catholic Church from operating. Which is absolutely true. I've actually seen pictures where Catholic Bishops were walking along side Hitler reviewing the troops.

What can you tell me about Obama's "version" of Gods will?

Does he believe in faith healing by a bunch of snake oil salesmen like Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker, Benny Hinn, Rod Parsley, John Hagee... I sure hope not, because then I'd be disappointed in him.

Does he fall into religious fits and speak in toungues... I'm guessin no!

What I can tell you Senator Obama and his wife Michelle are good, Christian, family people. They raise there daughters in the mainstream Christian faith. They believe Jesus Christ died for our sins. They have a love and a faith in God.

You want be to rebut? Wasn't my whole point that Hitler was in bed with the Christian, Catholic Church?

If I put a gun to your head and force you to things my way... are you "getting in bed" with me?

What I can tell you Senator Obama and his wife Michelle are good, Christian, family people. They raise there daughters in the mainstream Christian faith. They believe Jesus Christ died for our sins. They have a love and a faith in God.

So you have NO ANSWER about what Obama thinks GODS WILL is, NOR can you say what Obama will do to perform the LORDS WORK here on earth?

The way Bush behaves you would think the lord's work is to kill a lot of women and children for living in an oil filled country.

Oh, it is.

God is just as nasty.

The way Bush behaves you would think the lord's work is to kill a lot of women and children for living in an oil filled country.
Your level of intelligence is ASTOUNDING!

Will someone on the Left give this guy a cookie for his amazing ability to make baseless assertions? Please, I'm fresh outta cookies... and he deserves one for being such a loyal regurgitator of Leftist "fact & logic".

Now I may be wrong but didn't the US drop the largest ever single carpet of uranium tipped bombs on Iraq killing hundreds of thousands of people, mostly civiliand and many of them women and children and leaving future generations to develop cancer?

I'm sure I heard that somewhere

GenSeneca;58787]If I put a gun to your head and force you to things my way... are you "getting in bed" with me?

Well you're entitled to see it that way if you like. But the fact is it's common knowledge that the last Pope personally apologized for being involved. There's no need to apologize for things you did with a gun to your head.

They coexisted. That's all I said. Hitler did not dismantle them or outlaw them... and you know that. Trying to move away and drag it into whether Hitler was a Catholic or not when I never said anything remotely like that is just floundering on a bad accusation. ;)

So you have NO ANSWER about what Obama thinks GODS WILL is, NOR can you say what Obama will do to perform the LORDS WORK here on earth

I am not the Senator. I stated exactly what I've heard him say about his faith. Sound perfectly fine to me if someone really needs a religious context...

Comets are verifiable.
Yes they are. I personally have never seen one. But lots of people have. Have you?
God isn't.

Lot's of people have observed God too.

I could see a comet if I wanted too.

Ok Go out tomorrow and see Hailey's comet. Let us know what you see.
I can't see god.

I will believe you when you say that you have not seen God. But that does not mean that you can't see God. That is an illogical statement.
Largely because he doesn't exist.

That is also illogical, largely because there is no evidence that He does not exist. While the evidence for His existence may not be as strong as you demand at least there is some.

And not forgetting that god made the world in the full knowledge of how it would play out.

That means that all the wars and torturing and everything else he foresaw and could have stopped is his fault.

What that means is that all the wars and torturing and everything else He foresaw and could have stopped were the fault of the people who did them. If He had stopped them it would have been more of a crime against humanity* than permitting us to do what we choose to do of our own free will. Unless you can demonstrate that a race of mindless automatons is better than a race of humans who do things wrong.

Oh, it is.

God is just as nasty.

I would think that Obama's idea of God's will is infanticide. Meanwhile the left is getting bent out of shape because Palin's daughter is pregnant out of marriage. Does no one see how the one should be immensely controversial and the other is no big deal?

Werbung:
Now I may be wrong but didn't the US drop the largest ever single carpet of uranium tipped bombs on Iraq killing hundreds of thousands of people, mostly civiliand and many of them women and children and leaving future generations to develop cancer?

I'm sure I heard that somewhere

You may be wrong? When have you been right yet? Depleted Uranium (DU) is less of a radiation risk than natural uranium that is in the ground. There is literally zero evidence that DU ammo causes the huge issues claimed.

Nor is there any evidence supporting we've killed "mostly civilian women and children".

Nor is there any evidence "God doesn't exist".

How about you go get some education and come back later with informed theories and ideas, instead of these empty blanket baseless accusations. Oh .... wait... your a leftist. That's all leftists have. Sorry for the impossible suggestion.

Back