Anyone seen Pelosi's heartfelt, tearful concern lately?

Little-Acorn

I didn't think so.

varv10022009a20091002042313.jpg

Werbung:
Big talk from the party of , Death panals, Death Books, Guns at Health care Rallies, calling for COups, sending Sentors to work with Goverments against our own Goverment Policy ( aka Treason some would say) Calling the president a terrorist, yelling off with his head, saying next time we will come back armed, talking about succession, while we find Dead Census workers, and Dr's being assinated....

of course there is also the fact he is correct that thousands will die with no health care, the Republicans have no plan outside stop Any plan by Obama, and that there health care plan for many is in fact, dont get sick. and If they do, feel free to die so the goverment does not pay the bill. Or maybe they have some plan, but lord knows they have not said anything about it.

I thought about attacking his way or phrasing things...but screw it, no republican on here ever felt the need to come out against there own for any one of 1000 things they could have...I am not even a Dem, and at least he is correct where is the "He lies" crap was in fact dead wrong.

Werbung:
That was so funny, you should post the actual statements. It was really bad acting. The woman freaks me out.

Really! , I heard that past radical liberals like Nancy Pelosi were the reason for the San Fran. Earthquake early last century,by the looks of her wrinkled face she saw the start of it!

OBUMA , OBUMA , OBUMA

He is MY HERO
after his speech
I'm on my way to RIO!
mmm,mmm,mmm, Words and Music by the N.E.A. choir and band!

Back