AOC put a total beat-down on Ted Cruz on Twitter

Kerry Won Ohio

Dayum....This is what AOC said to Ted Cruz on Twitter.

Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday accused Sen. Ted Cruz of "trying to get me killed" during the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol and called for his resignation from the Senate, after the Texas Republican appeared to agree with her on the need for an investigation into Robinhood following chaos on Wall Street.

"I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there's common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out," the New York congresswoman wrote in a tweet directed at the Texas senator Thursday. "Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren't trying to get me killed. In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/28/politics/ocasio-cortez-ted-cruz-capitol-attack/index.html

I have to admit that I really like AOC. She is a total bad ass. She doesn't pull any punches when addressing seditious traitors like Ted Cruz.

Werbung:

Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Thursday accused Sen. Ted Cruz of "trying to get me killed" during the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol and called for his resignation from the Senate, after the Texas Republican appeared to agree with her on the need for an investigation into Robinhood following chaos on Wall Street.

"I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there's common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out," the New York congresswoman wrote in a tweet directed at the Texas senator Thursday. "Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren't trying to get me killed. In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/28/politics/ocasio-cortez-ted-cruz-capitol-attack/index.html

I have to admit that I really like AOC. She is a total bad ass. She doesn't pull any punches when addressing seditious traitors like Ted Cruz.
That dumb batch is best at beating men off.

again, you are confusing her with dimwit republican boebert, but given your mental capacity, confusion seems to be your normal state of mind.
Masochistic Pajama Retard saw the thread title and sashayed over here to get his fair share of abuse.

AOC put a total beat-down on Ted Cruz on Twitter​

Masochistic Pajama Retard saw the thread title and sashayed over here to get his fair share of abuse.

AOC put a total beat-down on Ted Cruz on Twitter​

lol. more obsession about sex and me? weird. but whatever. lol.

have you figured out the difference between aoc and boebert yet? I know you are easily confused, but i have hope for you! (not much, but not zero..)

lol. more obsession about sex and me? weird. but whatever. lol.

have you figured out the difference between aoc and boebert yet? I know you are easily confused, but i have hope for you! (not much, but not zero..)
Save your sweet talk for Phoebe.

AOC was in another building at the time. What a liar and dimwitted Democrat showpiece clown.

Werbung:
Back