...apparently libs can't see it...

Gipper

1. The lib media says nothing about gas prices doubling under Obama.

2. The lib media says nothing about the high casualty rate in Afghanshitistan under Obama.

Ask any liberal about these failures and you will find they are clueless.

Now, if an R were in the WH, every lib from Long Island to Honolulu would be slamming the POTUS...but they can't see that they are being duped by the lib media over and over and over again....

Werbung:
1. The lib media says nothing about gas prices doubling under Obama.

2. The lib media says nothing about the high casualty rate in Afghanshitistan under Obama.

Ask any liberal about these failures and you will find they are clueless.

Now, if an R were in the WH, every lib from Long Island to Honolulu would be slamming the POTUS...but they can't see that they are being duped by the lib media over and over and over again....

1. Gas prices:
"Fuel Budgets Quadrupled Since 2004 On Surging Oil Price Volatility"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/afontevecchia/2012/09/04/fuel-budgets-quadrupled-since-2004-on-spiking-oil-price-volatility/

Gas prices were even higher under Bush (July and August 2008) than they are now. They only fell because of the terrible economy in the end of 2008 and beginning of 2009. They have been creeping up with the slow rise in the economic outlook, AND with the increased speculation on Wall Street.

Average retail gasoline prices, which hit their lowest point in years shortly after the election of US President Barack Obama, have nearly returned to their Bush-era high of $4.12, currently sitting at $3.85 per gallon.
http://******/usa/news/high-gasoline-prices-obama-us-231/
2. Casualty in Afghanistan:
Yes, the US (as well as the cohalition) casualties in Afghanistan have gone up steadily under Obama. . .although the trend started under Bush and has been going down since the beginning of 2011.
That's what happens when you concentrate on ONE war, instead of fighting (and losing American lives) in a "made up" war, a war of CHOICE like Iraq. . .which, by the way, has ended under Obama. .

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/04/over-twice-as-many-u-s-soldiers-have-died-in-afghanistan-under-obama-in-3-12-years-
Afghan cohalition casualties.jpg

Attachments

• Afghan cohalition casualties.jpg
    Afghan cohalition casualties.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
They have been creeping up with the slow rise in the economic outlook, AND with the increased speculation on Wall Street.

mainly because of deliberate currency manipulation (QE 1, 2, 3--?) and instability in the middle east.

there is no rise in economic outlook, there is actually a decline which should depress oil prices.

mainly because of deliberate currency manipulation (QE 1, 2, 3--?) and instability in the middle east.

there is no rise in economic outlook, there is actually a decline which should depress oil prices.

I guess you should let Wall Street know that. . .they are the ones doing the speculation, and the GOP is fighting bringing regulations to Wall Street. . .
Yep. . .obviously Wall Street doesn't realize that the dow going from a low of 7500 in November 2008 to today's 13500+ means that the economy is on a decline! LOL!

I guess you should let Wall Street know that. . .they are the ones doing the speculation, and the GOP is fighting bringing regulations to Wall Street. . .
Yep. . .obviously Wall Street doesn't realize that the dow going from a low of 7500 in November 2008 to today's 13500+ means that the economy is on a decline! LOL!

GDP projection down more each quarter than the last, European countries going double dip and just a matter of time for us. yeah, things couldnt be better.

GDP projection down more each quarter than the last, European countries going double dip and just a matter of time for us. yeah, things couldnt be better.

And I assume all the fear mongering and dire predictions that Fox News and the GOP has been working on to impede the progress toward a healthy recovery have nothing to do with it, right?
As always, I rather not talk to you, as you are so totally skewed in your thought process. . . and other things. . .

And I assume all the fear mongering and dire predictions that Fox News and the GOP has been working on to impede the progress toward a healthy recovery have nothing to do with it, right?.

Your don't watch FOX do you? I record 3 hours of the FOX shows in the evening so I can fast forward through all their left leaning commentators and commercials. Takes me about 45 minutes to get through all 3 hours.

Now I get why liberals don't like FOX. There is actually more than one view on their programs. That must really scare you that not everyone thinks like you. Odd that you use "Openmind" as your tag.

Your don't watch FOX do you? I record 3 hours of the FOX shows in the evening so I can fast forward through all their left leaning commentators and commercials. Takes me about 45 minutes to get through all 3 hours.

Now I get why liberals don't like FOX. There is actually more than one view on their programs. That must really scare you that not everyone thinks like you. Odd that you use "Openmind" as your tag.

Not so odd that you should have difficulties with differenciating your Left foot from your Right foot if you can't stand to watch what you consider are differing opinions on a channel that only has one. . . And the odd one!

Have a great weekens sweety!

And I assume all the fear mongering and dire predictions that Fox News and the GOP has been working on to impede the progress toward a healthy recovery have nothing to do with it, right?
As always, I rather not talk to you, as you are so totally skewed in your thought process. . . and other things. . .

Do you honestly believe this or are you just trolling?

To Openmind,

Exactly.

We heard about the high gas prices daily under Bush, but nary a word now. That's funny....wonder why?:confused:

Yep casualties under Bush were reported daily, but nary a word under BO. That's funny.....wonder why?:confused:

this comes primarily from Ben Bernanke, Federal Reserve Chairman though there is no one saying otherwise.

The problem with your post is it infers that Obama's policies will result in a healthy recovery and it can't. Your placing blame in the wrong place.

This does a nice job of explaining the situation...

The fact of the matter is that the economy could have easily recovered in less than four years, if it wasn't for extended unemployment benefits that discouraged people from looking for jobs, bailouts of banksters which misdirected trillions of dollars, minimum wage laws which made it near impossible for unskilled youth to find jobs, obamacare and other new government regulations and programs that made it difficult for businessmen to understand the true cost of a new hire, government measures taken to prevent the housing market to readjust and continued manipulation of the money supply in an especially erratic manner under the Fed chairmanship of Ben Bernanke.

Without these government interventions, the economy would have recovered in less than a year. Businessmen don't sit around in bad conditions for years. They would have adjusted their businesses to the new economic climate (or closed) and the economy would have been back on a much healthier growth track.

As for President Obama's comment on a "top-down" economic approach, he is framing the issue incorrectly. It is not about the government approaching the economy from a top down manner or from a bottom up manner. The question is do we have a centrally planned economy or a laissez faire economy. Central planning by definition results in limited vision of how an economy can progress, since, decisions are left up to the government. Not to mention the crony players who always surround central power. Laissez faire is about freedom and anyone attempting to serve the consumer in any fashion he so chooses--resulting in a thousand innovations blooming.
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/

To Openmind,

Exactly.

We heard about the high gas prices daily under Bush, but nary a word now. That's funny....wonder why?:confused:

Yep casualties under Bush were reported daily, but nary a word under BO. That's funny.....wonder why?:confused:
Gosh, it's a good thing we have conservative news media like the Washington Post, for example:

Rising gas prices cut into US consumer spending; Fed moves could push prices higher

WASHINGTON — Higher gas prices are crimping consumer spending and slowing the already-weak U.S. economy. And they could get worse in the coming months.

Otherwise, we may never have noticed the increasing cost of gas.

Werbung:
Do you honestly believe this or are you just trolling?

I don't troll. I only say what I mean. . .obviously, since this forum is made up of 85% Right wing and tea party extremists with a few Libertarian thrown in for good measure, 10% smart and fair Conservatives (whom I respect greatly, although I do not share their opinions), and a mere 5% Liberals (the others were all brow beaten out or pushed out by continued harrassment), my opinion may seem to most as "trolling," but it is not.

Get used to it. I won't be here often, but I will not mince my words (or troll or lie) to "fall in line" with people whose opinions I have very little respect for, although I respect their right to express those opinions.

Back