Are both Parties scared of Sarah Palin?

steveox

You bet they are! Shes one of us!!! The Little guy..She knows what it like to balance her budgets pay her bills take care of her kids, Shes not one of those rich fat cats are used to eatting with silver spoons gold plates wearing glitter and riding in limos.

Werbung:
Yeah, Palin is one of the "little guys", and she's not a "rich fat cat".

She's just a multi-millionaire back woods Alaskan with a funny accent and the uncanny inability to get beyond the "aw, shucks" and "look at me, I killed an elk" public persona.

I would NEVER vote for Palin. I don't like her. She resigned the Governorship of Alaska when things got difficult for her, and when she decided she wanted MONEY more than she wanted to fulfill her elected duties.

If Sarah Palin is on the GOP ticket in 2012, there is no chance in hell that I'll vote GOP. I don't think she's fit to lead. And before you ask, I don't think our current President is fit to lead either so don't go there.

If you dont vote for her and if she loses i have no choice but to vote to re-elect Barrack Obama for four more years.Cause i cant stand another Bush in the White House.

If you dont vote for her and if she loses i have no choice but to vote to re-elect Barrack Obama for four more years.Cause i cant stand another Bush in the White House.

Great idea! I'm voting for Obama too! I want Barry to finish the job he started! :eek:

Sarah Palin kis backed by powerful tea party. If you dont know what these photos are about you dont know what America means.

washington-crossing-the-delaware.jpg

boston-tea-party.jpg

paul-revere.jpg

This woman had enough like we all do

1015-sarah-palin-s-alaska_full_600.jpg

She wants to restlore America

You get to vote more than once? Or is it that you get to vote after everyone else votes? Must be nice ;)

@steveox,

What specifically is it about Sarah Palin that you like? This isn't a set-up, and I'm not going to start an argument with you. I'm just curious what it is that she's done or said that leads you to believe that she's an option for the GOP in national politics.

I just feel shes not one of those salesman politicans Obama,Bush jr and sr and Clinton speak just to get ur vote.Shes another Reagan waiting in the wings.

Werbung:
You bet they are! Shes one of us!!! The Little guy..She knows what it like to balance her budgets pay her bills take care of her kids, Shes not one of those rich fat cats are used to eatting with silver spoons gold plates wearing glitter and riding in limos.

You must be kidding, right?

I never was afraid of her, and I never will be. I think she is a pretty, middle age woman, who has found a way to make a lot of money selling a lot of "pie in the sky" to very silly, well intentionned, but not too bright people.

She is not interested in Politics! She is only interested in making money hovering AROUND politics!

She is not interested in being President, she would then have to actually demonstrate to EVERYONE, what most of us know. . .she doesn't have a clue, and she knows it, and she doesn't care. . .as long as her bank account swells, and as long as her children can also benefit from her popularity with those "well intentionned, but not too bright" people!

She may play a role in the primary election: King maker! She may continue to "pretend" she might be interested in the Presidency, so that she can get a few millions people all excited, then she can "sell" those votes to the biggest bidder!

Afraid of her! Get a life!

Back