Are Republicans as Bad As Hillary Thinks They Are

Reddie

Late in August Hillary took some heat for comparing Republicans with terrorists. But in light of recent exposés [re: Bush planning the Iraq war long before they started talking about WMDs] it seems that though what she was referring to was the Republicans views on women, the Republicans it does appear like she had a point.

And it's not just her who describes Republicans thusly:

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/...-from-political-party-to-domestic-terrorists/
A few days ago, I wrote an article where I said that Republicans have officially become the “American Taliban” . . . a main difference I see is that while a group like al Qaeda might make threats to harm Americans and hurt our nation’s economy, yet lack the ability to do either—Republicans are making those very same threats and seem poised to actually do both.

Your thoughts?

Werbung:
The fringe left have been crafting this defamation campaign for years. They can't win on actual issues so they rely on salacious manufactured ones and just play the loop over and over.
Works on the dimist bulbs so they won't quit on it till it fails.

The fringe left have been crafting this defamation campaign for years. They can't win on actual issues so they rely on salacious manufactured ones and just play the loop over and over.
Works on the dimist bulbs so they won't quit on it till it fails.
C'mon. The country and government are totally polarized. You can also say,
The fringe right have been crafting defamation campaigns for years. They can't win on actual issues so they rely on salacious manufactured ones and just play the loop over and over. Works on the dimmest bulbs so they won't quit on it till it fails.

C'mon. The country and government are totally polarized. You can also say,
The fringe right have been crafting defamation campaigns for years. They can't win on actual issues so they rely on salacious manufactured ones and just play the loop over and over. Works on the dimmest bulbs so they won't quit on it till it fails.
One difference, what the left has done is documented fact.

[Are Republicans as Bad As Hillary Thinks They Are

Hillary grew up in a Republican home. She used to call herself a "classical liberal". She doesn't dislike Republicans anymore than people in her own party. Hillary is a opportunist who uses people for her own gain. Same reason she's stayed married to Bill.

Hillary grew up in a Republican home. She used to call herself a "classical liberal". She doesn't dislike Republicans anymore than people in her own party. Hillary is a opportunist who uses people for her own gain. Same reason she's stayed married to Bill.
The Snob Mob

Her Daddy was a mean and neglectful workoholic Right Wing self-made businessman. Half the spoiled Preppy trash hate their Daddies and are out to get even; that's all you need to know about Ms. Rodham. The other half know they'd be nothing without Daddy and try to deny it by saying they are an extension and expansion of Daddy's power and worth. Both swarms of HeirHead spawn hate and fear the majority. If Preppies have a future, the rest of us don't. This is especially true for the Millennials, who have been excluded from even brownnosing their way into the upper class. The generations before not only had successful class-climbing ambitious imbeciles to make them stick to the regime, but those who didn't conform were self-hating and felt guilty about their "failure."

Hillary is a opportunist who uses people for her own gain.
You can say that about the vast majority of all politicians. Hillary is no different as a politician. That's why those sorts of people want to run for office. There are very few statesmen that could be elected today, so unfortunately we have to live with and vote for those who have ugly ambitions.

You can say that about the vast majority of all politicians. Hillary is no different as a politician. That's why those sorts of people want to run for office. There are very few statesmen that could be elected today, so unfortunately we have to live with and vote for those who have ugly ambitions.
If you could turn back the calender and become a fly on the wall you would find that those statesmen were simply a bit smarter and lived before the age of recording media.

If you could turn back the calender and become a fly on the wall you would find that those statesmen were simply a bit smarter and lived before the age of recording media.
That's right. Lightening speed communication has changed lots of things. Some for the good and some bad.

One big thing that is polarizing the US is search engines. They keep a profile on your interests and decide if you are conservative they put conservative links at the top of the page. If it finds you liberal, the give the liberal links first. That only reinforces what ever persuasion you are and does not give you complete unbiased search results. Then you become even more polarized.

That's right. Lightening speed communication has changed lots of things. Some for the good and some bad.

One big thing that is polarizing the US is search engines. They keep a profile on your interests and decide if you are conservative they put conservative links at the top of the page. If it finds you liberal, the give the liberal links first. That only reinforces what ever persuasion you are and does not give you complete unbiased search results. Then you become even more polarized.
I would think it mainly puts $ in the pockets of the provider.
Does always seeing banners for shaving razors make me left or right ?

I would think it mainly puts $ in the pockets of the provider.
Does always seeing banners for shaving razors make me left or right ?
Do I really have to explain this to you? Yes ads target your profile too. But that is not nearly as insidious as directing your mind in ways that you may not be aware of. That kind of mind manipulation is more treacherous than the NSA in my opinion.

I never sign stay signed on my google email when I am searching because they have a more permanent profile connected to my address. I always erase cookies after I close a browser. This is not paranoia it is facts that I have tested with their browser on a junk email address. The same goes for youtube and any other corporate entity that they bought.

Werbung:
Do I really have to explain this to you? Yes ads target your profile too. But that is not nearly as insidious as directing your mind in ways that you may not be aware of. That kind of mind manipulation is more treacherous than the NSA in my opinion.

I never sign stay signed on my google email when I am searching because they have a more permanent profile connected to my address. I always erase cookies after I close a browser. This is not paranoia it is facts that I have tested with their browser on a junk email address. The same goes for youtube and any other corporate entity that they bought.
If they are targeting me to tell me something I already know how is this worse that biased medit reporting lies as fact ?

Back