Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hording?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Presently, the rich preside over a demographic pyramid that is top shaped and de-stabled.

Ironically, because the rich have put themselves so far from the base, they themselves have become the most unstable part of the pyramid. This is not good for the rich.

Trickle down, an economic concept which is what we all live in, if increased would remedy the stability problem.

With the world below being de-stabilized by the rich, due to their distance from the bottom, and the rich knowing the benefits of stability, would be well advised to lower its demographic position and bring profits to the whole demography.

To the rich, with profits to all being possible, I would ask, what are you waiting for?

Regards

DL

Werbung:

Presently, the rich preside over a demographic pyramid that is top shaped and de-stabled.

Ironically, because the rich have put themselves so far from the base, they themselves have become the most unstable part of the pyramid. This is not good for the rich.

Trickle down, an economic concept which is what we all live in, if increased would remedy the stability problem.

With the world below being de-stabilized by the rich, due to their distance from the bottom, and the rich knowing the benefits of stability, would be well advised to lower its demographic position and bring profits to the whole demography.

To the rich, with profits to all being possible, I would ask, what are you waiting for?

Regards

DL
In the film "All the Money in the World" someone asks the billionaire John Paul Getty how much is enough, and he answers, "I want it all". That seems to be a mindset of at least some megawealthy people.

In the film "All the Money in the World" someone asks the billionaire John Paul Getty how much is enough, and he answers, "I want it all". That seems to be a mindset of at least some megawealthy people.
The mega wealthy and me.

I do not mind if altruism and universality is what the goal is.

Like what I want to do in my other post, we should all want full control of those bricks so as to create the best possible pyramid.

Werbung:

Psalm 52:6-8
King James Version

6 The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:
7 Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.
8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.​

Back