• Orrin Hatch
  • Dean Heller
  • John Hoeven
  • Mark Kirk
  • John McCain
  • Lisa Murkowski
  • Marco Rubio
  • Roger Wicker
If you support the US Constitution .... and these treasonist are in your state .....vote these anti-Americans OUT ......

Werbung:
  • Lamar Alexander
  • Kelly Ayotte
  • Jeffrey Chiesa
  • Susan Collins
  • Bob Corker
  • Jeff Flake
  • Lindsey Graham
  • Orrin Hatch
  • Dean Heller
  • John Hoeven
  • Mark Kirk
  • John McCain
  • Lisa Murkowski
  • Marco Rubio
  • Roger Wicker
If you support the US Constitution .... and these treasonist are in your state .....vote these anti-Americans OUT ......

It just goes to show.. All they care about are the votes..

The one party system just keeps on keeping on...

And I am betting the R leaders in the House will go along with it...

Same old bullshit...different day.

I haven't really followed this bill. I don't like it mainly because it's another giant bill that hasn't been read. It also got plugged with a bunch of pork at the last minute. Why can't they do these things in stages, like securing the border FIRST? Then bring the rest of it in one issue at a time.

Being it will pass in this current Senate with only 15 Republicans, makes me think it's a bad bill.

These people voted for them
Black+flash+mob+downtown+Chicago+2013.jpg

I haven't really followed this bill. I don't like it mainly because it's another giant bill that hasn't been read. It also got plugged with a bunch of pork at the last minute. Why can't they do these things in stages, like securing the border FIRST? Then bring the rest of it in one issue at a time.

Being it will pass in this current Senate with only 15 Republicans, makes me think it's a bad bill.
Of course it's bad and if passed will hopefully be the end of the R's forever ....

Providing that the TEA Party takes their place and gives a voice to the majority of Americans who are clearly Conservative!

Who you think who votes for democrats? How you think Obama got re-elected? Blacks,Latinos and other minorities got him an 2nd term in the white house.

Werbung:
But im talking about the Liberal dems. American people cant be this damn dumb. If you listen to Rush Limbaugh and watch Bill OReilly you learn something.

Back