Are We On The Verge of the Death of Liberalism in America?

Johnny Tremain

I think, many Americans--not all of course--will be pressed into thinking soon.
I hope they reflect on the quality of these people--

Obama-McCain
Kerry-Bush
Gore-Bush
Clinton-Dole
Clinton-Bush
Mondale-Reagan
Carter-Reagan
Carter-Ford

Assess these men carefully.
Think of what the democrat party has become and who they really are.

Werbung:
I think, many Americans--not all of course--will be pressed into thinking soon.
I hope they reflect on the quality of these people--

Obama-McCain
Kerry-Bush
Gore-Bush
Clinton-Dole
Clinton-Bush
Mondale-Reagan
Carter-Reagan
Carter-Ford

Assess these men carefully.
Think of what the democrat party has become and who they really are.
I would like to think so .... however, this year may be their "Waterloo".

Who knows what will happen to this Country in the next few months. Hopefully there will be once again a peaceful transfer of power.

But, considering what all the federal government, democrats and republicans alike are preparing for, the N.D.A.A., Enemy Expatriation Act, buying up hundreds of thousands of hollow point rounds, putting citizens in psych wards without due process for exercising their 1st Amendment Rights, drones monitoring American citizens, etc.

I am afraid we may be in for a show down whether Obama loses or wins ....

Not the death of liberalism.

Just their relegation into minority status for a while.

How long, depends heavily on how long it takes for Republicans to screw up again, as they did in 2000-2006.

If Republicans keep their heads out and work to reduce spending and reduce unnecessary regulation, it will be a LONG time.

If they start trying to spend more and buy votes, basically trying to out-Democrat the Democrats, then it won't be long at all.

Democrats just dont give as damn what the consitution says. All of Carters,Clintons and Obamas supreme court apointees dont give a damn what it says. And Bush wasnt a good president nether. Bush didnt even study John Roberts. John Roberts is a Moderate left. Hes not like Clarance Thomas,Samuel Alito or Antonin Scalia.

Werbung:
As long as the media is in the tank for the Democrats, lawyer groups like the ACLU continue to destroy Christianity, liberals are in charge of our schools and educating our future voters, I don't see how they can ever NOT be a threat to the Republic.

Back