are yiou better now after the stimulous pkgs?

XCALIDEM

are you better now after the stimulous pkgs?

No, Seriously! How have you benefited from trillions of dollars that our government spent in less than 2 months? :eek:

Werbung:
The economy has taken a defnite upturn, and the stock market has gone up a lot. Our net worth has gone up 150k - 200k or so. Since I am retired, and my wife will be retired in a couple of years, that means a lot to us.

Oh I am so glad for you and your wife Sam. I wish I could say the same. Two of my very best friends lost their house. I have lost income, its not that much but I dont make that much. My sister lost much more than I did, seems like so many people I know have lost houses, jobs... Its just sad and seems to be getting worse.

Its good to know it has not hit everyone. I am glad you are doing better :)

The economy has taken a defnite upturn, and the stock market has gone up a lot. Our net worth has gone up 150k - 200k or so. Since I am retired, and my wife will be retired in a couple of years, that means a lot to us.

Are you attributing the stock market increase to the stimulus package?

NO!

Bush Dow = 14000
Obama Dow = 9500.

US investors lost tons in stocks obviously with Porkulous.
Anybody that says they have recovered is lying!
The Dow was this low only under Clinton back in 1998!

But it's the jobs that Obama is eliminating that's scary!

Half of porkulous has been spent now and
jobs ain't coming back!

Werbung:
you are not answering my question! are you personally wealthier as a result of the stimulous?

Also, there are no indications that the stock market has rebounded as a result of those trillions wasted by liberals...

Back