Are you ready for the riots...

Gipper

should Zimmerman be acquitted? Because if not, you might be in for a shock.

This column from Fred Reed explains it rather well...having lived in and near Detroit most of my life, his commentary rings true to me.

Sad...very say.

All of this makes for an angry black population, and they are watching the Zimmerman affair intently.
If riots come, they will come in the sprawling, entirely black ghettoes of cities like Trenton, Cameron, Detroit, Atlanta, Birmingham, Gary, Chicago, and so on. Few whites see these dismal wastes. I have, extensively, through the windows of police cruisers. Outside of a squad car, I wouldn’t have lasted an hour without being beaten crippled. It is that bad.
In eight hours in these places you never see a white face. People are not poor, not in the sense that anyone in India would recognize. Rather they are isolated, hopeless, their only contact with the outside world being television. The schools are terrible. Fully half of Detroit is illiterate, meaning that many of the rest of the city almost is.They blame all of this, they blame everything, on whites. While in the past they were right, their problem is no longer whitey, and neither is the cure, if there is one. This is why the endless racial programs do not work.
In a technological society, those who can’t read have no chance. Whites no longer prevent blacks from learning to read, or have any desire to do so. If blacks in Detroit took to the streets demanding thicker books with bigger words and smaller pictures, if they fired incompetent teachers to hire better ones, if black parents taught their kids to read even if they had to learn alongside them, most whites would cheer. I would. Whites can’t do these things for blacks.Yet even to suggest that blacks need to solve their own problems brings cries of racism.
And so things are explosive.
http://www.fredoneverything.net/ZRiots.shtml

Werbung:
Im well armed. bring it.

The last thing we need in this country is a race war...but I can't help but wonder if the powers-that-be would not like to see it...so they can impose martial law.

Martial law under Obama would make even Dishonest Abe blush.

The Florida governor has made it clear he will order the judge to halt the verdict and he will put the National Guard all over Sanford. If Blacks get out of line in anyway he will order the guard to shoot to kill. Hes not a liberal like the California governor during Rodney King riots. Its gonna be like Kent State doing the Vietnam war protests.
tumblr_m3iele7g5M1qzytuxo1_500.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The Florida governor has made it clear he will order the judge to halt the verdict and he will put the National Guard all over Sanford. If Blacks get out of line in anyway he will order the guard to shoot to kill. Hes not a liberal like the California governor during Rodney King riots. Its gonna be like Kent State doing the Vietnam war protests.
tumblr_m3iele7g5M1qzytuxo1_500.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

like Kent State where the KGB agent who organized it all popped a round off at the guard to get them to overreact ?

Could be only it wont be the KGB stirring the puddin.

im sure there will be nincompoops like hamie foxx out running their mouths and a few idiots will take advanrage of the usyal looting opportunity to, well, loot stuff. those should be dealt with harshly but of course wont be.

Whatever the outcome of this trial, you can lay the blame on the media. They would love a race war. This would have never gone to trial in the first place, as the prosecution has no case. If they really cared about justice, what about the horrific murders that go on in Chicago every weekend? Or the woman who's boyfriend cut her up into pieces and cooked her on the BBQ? Oh right, those are black on black crimes, so the media looks the other way.

They tried to say Zimmerman was a white guy. Now they call him a white Hispanic. Is Hispanic a race? Of course they left out the part about his grandfather being a black man, or that Zimmerman works with black youth.

I can't stand these public televised trials. The world is blowing up and this stupid trial is on 24/7. It's disgusting.

Zimmermann will sue the Attorney general after the trial. Remember she reversed the cops decision to arrest him and charged him with hate crime. You see the cops dropped the charges but the attorney general reversed it .But Virginia governor wouldn't reverse the cops not arresting that black gang and not charging him with hate crimes. So prepare the state of Florida get sued after the trail

Werbung:
Zimmermann will sue the Attorney general after the trial. Remember she reversed the cops decision to arrest him and charged him with hate crime. You see the cops dropped the charges but the attorney general reversed it .But Virginia governor wouldn't reverse the cops not arresting that black gang and not charging them with hate crimes. So prepare the state of Florida get sued after the trail

Back