Are you willing to eat genetically modified food?

Not at all, AIDS drugs are intended to cure or alleviate suffering from the disease, without them the person will surely die.

Genetically modified food products are an artificial construct used to make money and have no intrinsic value--as can be proven by the fact that mankind has lived hundreds of thousands of years in excellent heath without GM foods. GM foods are an experiment with the intent of making money rather than with the intent of reducing suffering.
They are not an experiment. They are a means to an end. The companies that use genetically modified foods are not interested in any outcome beyond the current and near future bottom line. A fish gene in red apples is not an experiment. Its purpose is to keep the apple from spoiling before it is sold...that is not an experiment; they know it works and do not care if it has any other effect.

Werbung:
They are not an experiment. They are a means to an end. The companies that use genetically modified foods are not interested in any outcome beyond the current and near future bottom line. A fish gene in red apples is not an experiment. Its purpose is to keep the apple from spoiling before it is sold...that is not an experiment; they know it works and do not care if it has any other effect.

It's an experiment because they don't know what it will do to the public. No one knows the longer term effects of this kind of genetic fiddling? No different really than what the cigarette companies are doing. Or the people selling adulterated drugs to others on the street.

It's an experiment because they don't know what it will do to the public. No one knows the longer term effects of this kind of genetic fiddling? No different really than what the cigarette companies are doing. Or the people selling adulterated drugs to others on the street.

Did I mention that women are incredibly stubborn?

experiment:
Pronunciation: \ ik-ˈsper-ə-mənt also -ˈspir- \
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French esperiment, from Latin experimentum, from experiri
Date: 14th century
Results

1 a. 1 atest trial - make another ∼ of his suspicion - Shakespeareb. ba tentative procedure or policyc. can operation or procedure carried out under controlled conditions in order to discover an unknown effect or law, to test or establish a hypothesis, or to illustrate a known law

Did I mention that women are incredibly stubborn?

experiment:
Pronunciation: \ ik-ˈsper-ə-mənt also -ˈspir- \
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French esperiment, from Latin experimentum, from experiri
Date: 14th century
Results

1 a. 1 atest trial - make another ∼ of his suspicion - Shakespeareb. ba tentative procedure or policyc. can operation or procedure carried out under controlled conditions in order to discover an unknown effect or law, to test or establish a hypothesis, or to illustrate a known law

Did you have a point?

I knew that you two would finally come together and that the arguing was just sexual tension.

There are those in this world that are so absymally stupid that even those who dissagree on everyting else can find common ground on and you are one of them. How about that? Imagine, of all the topics in the world, the only one we can agree on is your immense stupidity. It seems that your sole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others.

There are those in this world that are so absymally stupid that even those who dissagree on everyting else can find common ground on and you are one of them. How about that? Imagine, of all the topics in the world, the only one we can agree on is your immense stupidity. It seems that your sole purpose in life may be to serve as a warning to others.
Thank you. I am old, fat, and bald also.

Shoot! And here I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I don't necessarily think you are stupid, I was just playing off what Pale wrote.
It is too late. You two have hurt my feelings. How cruel. I only live for your approval. Especially Pale's. He hurt me real bad. I have learned so much from him...how smog in Los Angeles and the oil under the rocks at the Valdez incident are naturally occurring. He has made me feel so stupid. sob, whimper. I must be a warning to others. I must become a good Christian conservative just like him. He is my hero. sob, whimper.

It is too late. You two have hurt my feelings. How cruel. I only live for your approval. Especially Pale's. He hurt me real bad. I have learned so much from him...how smog in Los Angeles and the oil under the rocks at the Valdez incident are naturally occurring. He has made me feel so stupid. sob, whimper. I must be a warning to others. I must become a good Christian conservative just like him. He is my hero. sob, whimper.

Well your sarcasm survived intact, but if you're going to become a good Christian I suspect you'll be needing a lobotomy. I wonder it the Repubs are okay with universal health care providing lobotomies?

Werbung:
I try to eat as much Organic as I can as I started having stomach problems...... (Lots of pain,digestion issues,etc.....)

Then I read how this garbage made alot of people sick........ GMO crap cant be digested properly so it sits in your intestines until it gets pushed out and it can cause all kinds of problems.....

Back