Arnold Schwarzenegger for President?

Jason76

Would he make a good president? Of course, he can't actually become president because isn't a native born US citizen. However, what if the law were changed? As many know, Arnold has already served two terms as California governor. He is noted for being conservative economically, and liberal socially. In some ways, he might come across as libertarian.

Werbung:
Jesse Ventura. He would have made a great president. If he were president right now I bet he would put Russia and China in their place by jerking the mic out of a reporter's hand, pointing at the camera, and screaming "I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU PUTIN!!" in his meanest, scariest voice.

As far as the movie Total Recall is concerned, I can easily imagine him changing from the hero character to the evil president one. Also, in real life, he's made too many comments about power, stating he wants it. I can't see the difference between him and Nero. :cautious: Of course, actually, I don't really believe what I'm saying. Probably he wouldn't be different than any other President.

Well, Schwarzenegger had some issues in his personal life no doubt about that, but in his professional career as a politician some say he was one of the best Governors LA had in ages. He did seem to have the interest of the people in mind, and did seem to want to do a good job for them. Yes, these are traits that would make a good President when you think about it. Jesse Ventura would also make one, again someone who seem to want to work for the people instead of his own special interest when he entered politics.

Well, Schwarzenegger had some issues in his personal life no doubt about that, but in his professional career as a politician some say he was one of the best Governors LA had in ages. He did seem to have the interest of the people in mind, and did seem to want to do a good job for them. Yes, these are traits that would make a good President when you think about it. Jesse Ventura would also make one, again someone who seem to want to work for the people instead of his own special interest when he entered politics.

Having Arnold in the race made the two California elections a lot of fun, and gained them international coverage. Actually, I admire him for the courage to go into politics, something that was outside of acting or body building. Also, he did a good job, unlike Michael Jordan who only managed to be an average baseball player. :rolleyes:

Having Arnold in the race made the two California elections a lot of fun, and gained them international coverage. Actually, I admire him for the courage to go into politics, something that was outside of acting or body building. Also, he did a good job, unlike Michael Jordan who only managed to be an average baseball player. :rolleyes:
I was really skeptical and spent a lot of time making fun of California for electing him. But alot of really good changes came about while he was in office. And his idea of being a republican is the definition all the conservatives should live by. Actually, I think he may be just slightly liberal in some of his politics. And when the made a joke about it in "The Expendables", I laughed.
But Jesse Ventura did a conspiracy theory show, and he was always honest about who he was. And I've always thought Arnold's head was too big. While he isn't anywhere near attractive, he isn't as annoying to look at as Arnold's head.

OMG. Jesse Ventura is a nutcase. Where do you people come from?

There are a lot of nutcases who would make a better President than ANY of the possible candidates. And most importantly, he doesn't wear spandex and speedos anymore.

There is no way he should ever become president. I didn't like him as a Governor. I don't like him as a person anymore. I can barely tolerate him as an actor. I am glad that he's back to doing what he should have stayed doing all along though, because in the movies is the best place for him, especially now that he has to pay that child support.

No doubt, he has a lot of charisma, much as Trump does. I think he would also win easier than Trump, because Trump has that whole "rich boy" handicap. Arnold, on the other hand, earned his wealth mostly via hard work, living the American dream.

Last year before June I could have said Arnold Schwarzenegger never can be president but after Trump proved almost everyone wrong, I think anyone can be president as long as they are famous. But fame can work against you too.

That said since he was born in Austria, Schwarzenegger can't run for president.

Maybe Trump when he becomes president can find him a job in the Whitehouse and then slowly change the rules so that eventually one day, Arnold Schwarzenegger actually will be allowed to be president?

According to some people, Trump can do whatever he wants and get away with it...

Werbung:
Maybe Trump when he becomes president can find him a job in the Whitehouse and then slowly change the rules so that eventually one day, Arnold Schwarzenegger actually will be allowed to be president?

According to some people, Trump can do whatever he wants and get away with it...
While BO has gotten away with some constitution violations, I don't think anyone can slide this one by.
Not terribly sure Arnold is the right guy for the job

Back