Arnold Schwarzenegger for President?

While BO has gotten away with some constitution violations, I don't think anyone can slide this one by.
Not terribly sure Arnold is the right guy for the job

Oh if BO was in power for another term, there's not a question that he'd be trying to rip up another constitution to make it happen.

Get Chuck Norris in there, he'd sort the country out, haha!

Werbung:
Oh if BO was in power for another term, there's not a question that he'd be trying to rip up another constitution to make it happen.

Get Chuck Norris in there, he'd sort the country out, haha!
Speak softly and carry a HUGE roundhouse kick.
One on one with Putin for all the marbles. That wold be epic.

Only one winner there my friend, Putin wouldn't stand a chance. Makes me think actually, that things would be a lot simpler if that was how the world worked. Whoever had the 'hardest' leader won the battle.

Here in the UK with Cameron we'd never stand a chance though...

Only one winner there my friend, Putin wouldn't stand a chance. Makes me think actually, that things would be a lot simpler if that was how the world worked. Whoever had the 'hardest' leader won the battle.

Here in the UK with Cameron we'd never stand a chance though...
In many ways leadership IS won by hardness lots of places.

Werbung:
Very true my friend. A leader of a country needs to be strong in many ways, and not bow down to external pressures.

Doing the best for your own country and people should be what you stand for, but a lot of the time I think these leaders are more concerned with not rocking the boat and while some give and take and negotiations are important, for me some go too far.

Back