Arson suspected in Alaskan church fire

I think money "donated" on a national level is pointless, as I said I wouldnt give money to any candidate who I didnt know personally or at least give an exact accounting for. To include the post below in regards to the "messiah"

The fact of the matter is that you are much more obsessed with the man that I certainly am. I would venture a guess that of all the members of this site, you have made more posts concerning Obama than anyone else.
I dont place him on a pedestal, I will criticise him when I dont agree, as I have said time and time again.

Jesus Christ, I find this simply comical. He hasnt even taken office yet and you simply wont even give the man a chance. But I can tell your zealotry runs deep, and that is alright, I can partially understand that.

But if you want to talk about change, then we can do that, we have someone very different in the White House than we have had in 30 years, but even 230 years. What made me support Obama was largely the lesser of several evils and a few key issues I agree with him. Firstly, I find what the Bush administration has done to be flat out embarrassing in regards to foreign policy, and troubling with domestic policy.

I want an American President that will take the high road with our allies and enemies alike. I find the arogancy portrayed by the GOP concerning the American position in the world to be the a massive step in the wrong direction of what America is about.

Also, I would recommend you get your position straight when it comes to his cabinet. In one thread you say it is nothing but Chicago style politics, and in this one you say it is nothing but a recycled Clinton administration.

I am not going to be able to give him a chance. I cant learn to like abortion in time or respect the idea that our constitution is just a bunch of negative laws, I never asked any liberal to give Bush a chance, I listened to them rant for 8 years (as was their right) its so funny that these same people who bashed Bush for 8 years get their little feelings so hurt if people don’t like obama.

You will have to learn to get used to it, some people can not ever “learn” to like someone like Obama. It just won’t happen. There is nothing there for me to like. Every single issue that he has spoken about I am on the absolute opposite of him, why on frakin earth would you or anyone expect me or anyone who disagrees with him that much to give him a chance?

He himself is a Chicago style politician who appointed the old Clinton cabinet.

Werbung:
Back