As the dust settles.....

So are you saying that he isn't going to make me pay for darfur for a long time?

Who gives a rat's ass what he said in a press conference?
'Cause our economy is what he's addressing, first.

How encouraging you're paying-so-much-attention. Still livin' with Mom & Dad, are you? :rolleyes:

Werbung:
No. But I do know who daddy was....Maybe that's what's wrong in Darfur. I do think that if it was daytime and Obama said it was night that you would believe that too.

Show me where he addressed Darfur, at his press-conference.

The only reference (to any country), as a result of his press-conference on economic-pursuits, was Colombia.

Yeah.....we all know about Colombia..... :rolleyes:

.....And, we CAN'T forget about The Drug War!!! :rolleyes:

Right..... you want me to take him at his word, when he has changed his position on every issue of importance that he's addressed, while specifically not addressing many issues, and when his supporters don't even know where he stands on nearly everything?

I have a question... how do YOU know where he stands on an issue? :D

With all due respect... take his speeches and shove them in the trash (ha! You thought I was going to say...) because they are worthless and empty. He ran a hitler-esk campaign of "hope" and "change" and "yes we can" without saying what. You don't have a clue what he'll do, and nether do we.

Just remember his first economic advisor was Franklin Raines... you know... the guy who fudged the numbers worse than Enron, while collecting millions in fraudulent bonus pay, and then ran the company into the ground and had the tax payers bail it out with the help of his democrat supporters in congress? Isn't obama great at picking advisors?

I have a question... how do YOU know where he stands on an issue?

What could be more authoritative than red and blue crayons? Come on! Give the man credit. Just make sure he understands the terms.

Werbung:
'Hitler-esque' by making vague promises about hope and restoration of nationanl pride and international pride. Yup.

Control and suppression of the MSM via personality. Cultism

Promising money to all if they see things his way. Communism

Pick your poison.

Back