Ashley Judd...SHUT UP

Bunz

OK Folks, this will probably turn into a rant and maybe an angry one at that, so bear with me.

It has been in the national news lately that Ashley Judd has created an ad sponsored by some extremist animal rights group about the Alaska policy on predator control, aimed at Sarah Palin.

Firstly, who the heck gives a single damn what Ashley Judd has to say? She is a second rate actress who I had to look up to see what movies she has actually been in.
WTF does she know about anything up here? Has she ever had her pets eaten by a wolf? How about a bear destroying her smoke house and a years worth of salmon in the process? I will eat my seal and sea otter skin hat if she went nearly broke trying to put store bought meat on the table because caribou and moose numbers were low.

She needs to keep her unimportant opinion to herself down in hollywood. If these people are so against Sarah, why do they keep her in the news? Personally I am sick of my Governor, despite how much I have disagreed with her on some issues being in the national news, especially when it comes from attacks on the left.

This was brought up in the election and anyone paying attention already knows this issue, and the fracking election has been over for 3 months. Let the issue drop and focus on some real and important issues. She ought to be more concerned about her home state California with a huge budget defecit and high crime rates, or even better, get herself a decent role in a movie!
If she wants to "fight" Sarah, she would be better off pretending she isnt there because more media for Sarah means she wont go away.

The fact of the matter is that the people of Alaska spoke loud and clear about their thoughts on aerial predator control and we support it!
So, Ashley do what you will, and boycott Alaska or whatever you like, we would rather not have her or her supporters tourism dollars.

I dont like having to defend Sarah like this, but this idiotic ad is bogus and just solidified me never spending a nickel to see a movie where her name is in the credits.

Werbung:
She's just another liberal talking crap about Sarah Palin...
You betcha.

It is not politically stupid. Sarah is a great candidate who could energize people but somehow she was smeared so well with less cause than anyone has been smeared in a long time. In a few years people will forget the smears and if they get brought up again it will just be old news that no one will care about.

They need to keep the smears going or bad things could happen to idiots in Hollywood: P. Obama could get voted out.

I say it is time to make smearing Hollywood liberals vogue. Not because they tend to sleep with other idiots but keep the focus on how they are too stupid to form legitimate political opinions.

Ha, just as I was typing that it hit me. It would be so easy to just keep posting dumb quotes from Hollywood extremist wackos demonstrating how they should all just be ignored.

OK Folks, this will probably turn into a rant and maybe an angry one at that, so bear with me.

It has been in the national news lately that Ashley Judd has created an ad sponsored by some extremist animal rights group about the Alaska policy on predator control, aimed at Sarah Palin.

Firstly, who the heck gives a single damn what Ashley Judd has to say? She is a second rate actress who I had to look up to see what movies she has actually been in.
WTF does she know about anything up here? Has she ever had her pets eaten by a wolf? How about a bear destroying her smoke house and a years worth of salmon in the process? I will eat my seal and sea otter skin hat if she went nearly broke trying to put store bought meat on the table because caribou and moose numbers were low.

She needs to keep her unimportant opinion to herself down in hollywood. If these people are so against Sarah, why do they keep her in the news? Personally I am sick of my Governor, despite how much I have disagreed with her on some issues being in the national news, especially when it comes from attacks on the left.

This was brought up in the election and anyone paying attention already knows this issue, and the fracking election has been over for 3 months. Let the issue drop and focus on some real and important issues. She ought to be more concerned about her home state California with a huge budget defecit and high crime rates, or even better, get herself a decent role in a movie!
If she wants to "fight" Sarah, she would be better off pretending she isnt there because more media for Sarah means she wont go away.

The fact of the matter is that the people of Alaska spoke loud and clear about their thoughts on aerial predator control and we support it!
So, Ashley do what you will, and boycott Alaska or whatever you like, we would rather not have her or her supporters tourism dollars.

I dont like having to defend Sarah like this, but this idiotic ad is bogus and just solidified me never spending a nickel to see a movie where her name is in the credits.

who cares what you say? your not even a known person...yet you take up issues...why not take up issues you care about if your are known...are you suppose to hide that?

You betcha.

It is not politically stupid. Sarah is a great candidate who could energize people but somehow she was smeared so well with less cause than anyone has been smeared in a long time. In a few years people will forget the smears and if they get brought up again it will just be old news that no one will care about.

They need to keep the smears going or bad things could happen to idiots in Hollywood: P. Obama could get voted out.

I say it is time to make smearing Hollywood liberals vogue. Not because they tend to sleep with other idiots but keep the focus on how they are too stupid to form legitimate political opinions.

Ha, just as I was typing that it hit me. It would be so easy to just keep posting dumb quotes from Hollywood extremist wackos demonstrating how they should all just be ignored.

Run her, please....I vote vote for just about anyone over her, as would most people I know...even republicans...who all saw her for what she was ...a idiot...and its not some media smear....it was her own dumb mouth and words that made her look like a idiot.

Werbung:

who cares what you say? your not even a known person...yet you take up issues...why not take up issues you care about if your are known...are you suppose to hide that?

Back