Aurora, Colorado--Why People Want Conceal & Carry Laws

Johnny Tremain

Lunatics like the med student, now terrorist murderer in this incident is why people perhaps need to be packin'--for their own protection.

The death count might have been less if the front row had some armed folks sitting there.

Werbung:
Hes Linked to IRAN? If So Why dont Obama take Military action now and Bomb the hell outta Tehran? Like Shock and Awe remember the first day when Bush Attacked IRAQ?

Since the Blame Game has started on this--from Bloomberg's never-ending hand-wringing that "guns cause the problem"--how about this--

Hollywood and their never-ending glorification of violence and perversions of all kinds
are the PRINCIPAL cause of violence--of all kinds--everywhere.
They exert undue influence on the feeble-minded among us--and their numbers are huge.

Where--exactly--did this atrocity occur?

You bet Hollywood is at least partially responsible for the rash of shootings. For decades now, they have glorified violence.

I suspect the drug business is also responsible. Many Americans are taking various drugs that affect their behavior, particularly young men.

Uncle Sam's very worried
UncleSamsveryworried.jpg

You bet Hollywood is at least partially responsible for the rash of shootings. For decades now, they have glorified violence.

I suspect the drug business is also responsible. Many Americans are taking various drugs that affect their behavior, particularly young men.

Yes. Simple "cause and effect".
Violent movies and video games. Children drugged out of their minds from pre-school on.
PUT the PARENTS in jail WITH the kids.
Extend parental responsiblity for the first 40 years of life.
Or at least as long as "health care". o_O

Like Newt Gingrich has a good idea how to deal with Parents who cant take care their kids and raise them properly . Put the kids in orphanages let the state government raise them. Like if you live in an poor neighborhood in an high rise you cant have kids you must give them up to the state and allow rich people to adopt them. If youre on welfare or food stamps you cant have kids leagaly. If you gave birth out of wedlock you cant raise that child. That would solve some of the crime problems in the future. And Make kids do jobs in school like janitorial work . Make kids learn what work is all about.

Like Newt Gingrich has a good idea how to deal with Parents who cant take care their kids and raise them properly . Put the kids in orphanages let the state government raise them. Like if you live in an poor neighborhood in an high rise you cant have kids you must give them up to the state and allow rich people to adopt them. If youre on welfare or food stamps you cant have kids leagaly. If you gave birth out of wedlock you cant raise that child. That would solve some of the crime problems in the future.

People should simply be responsible for their own lives--and any children they produce.
Is that so much to ask?
Why should anyone else feed, clothe or house them?
Or pay their bills?
No money--keep your legs together!

Take the welfare food and send it to those in Africa who have no opportunity to do anything.
You have to be goddamn butt-ugly LAZY to be poor in America--if you are able-bodied. Period--drop dead.

Johnny,,,If you have stupid poor parents the children will become stupid drop out of school and join gangs. If you put them in orphanages they might have a chance at life live in a decent society.

Like Newt Gingrich has a good idea how to deal with Parents who cant take care their kids and raise them properly . Put the kids in orphanages let the state government raise them. Like if you live in an poor neighborhood in an high rise you cant have kids you must give them up to the state and allow rich people to adopt them. If youre on welfare or food stamps you cant have kids leagaly. If you gave birth out of wedlock you cant raise that child. That would solve some of the crime problems in the future. And Make kids do jobs in school like janitorial work . Make kids learn what work is all about.

apart from makin g kids do janitorial work that's what we're already doing. I suppose if you literally take them and quit the welfare too it m ight have an effect. but then progs will insist on sending these wards to college or other expensive and needless.

apart from makin g kids do janitorial work that's what we're already doing. I suppose if you literally take them and quit the welfare too it m ight have an effect. but then progs will insist on sending these wards to college or other expensive and needless.

Remove illegal aliens and all those folks could get back to those jobs--like before. Worked better back then.
Not everyone wants to get rich. Freedom of choice.

Werbung:
I want to get rich. My Birds are winning.But not enough.If i had Bill Gates money mhy Birds would compete against the Yankees.

Back