Award Winning Republicans

Werbung:
I feel dumber having read this thread.......
Not to worry!

Someone's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-out ahead o' you, NOW!!!!! :eek:

"It most certainly is not my intention to blame the epidemic of mass murders on the gay rights movement! It is my intention to point out that the success of the sexual revolution is inversely proportional to the decline in morality; and it is the decline of morality (and the faith that so often under girds it) that is the underlying cause of our modern day epidemic of mass murders."​

You know, this is hilarious... I'd like to repost a statement from PLC1, that was posted today in the thread "Hype Sells!", Post 7:

Congrats to PLC1! Your statement proven true within hours of posting it!

Greco, without thinking or looking critically at the statements made, got a bunch of internet myths with "republican" attached to them, believed it and posted it on the forum. How perfect! PCL1 could not have invented a better example. :D

Btw, most of these have been circulating for years with many variations. I never realized anyone would be stupid enough to simply add "republican" to them, and actually have people believe that these myths that have been 10 to 15 years in the making, were suddenly all republicans. Of course, I suppose with liberals, anything is possible.

Thank you, Andy, thank you. (takes bow). I always enjoy having been proven right.

And thanks to Greco, for providing an excellent example of what I was talking about.

Note: I didn't post "swallowed whole by unthinking and uncritical" liberals, Republicans, conservatives, Democrats, Libertarians, or utopians, but people.

Who was it that created all those fake e-mails about Obama that claimed he was a Muslim, not eligible to become president, the anti-Christ, all those lies and absurdities? Why it was the Republicans.
....With a lil' help from their (own) Hate Radio.....​

"Anyone familiar with right-wing shock jocks knows that few of them would ever shy away from scaring the living crap out of you. Whether it be a loose cannon government, loss of gun rights or the wrath of God, they know the buttons to push to get the lemmings to pay heed."​

I've heard that "hate" radio jocks get their material from black preachers.... (could be a rumor though) Lol.

I love how most of these are half statements, others are lies, and others are jokes. Jokes like the feminism joke are in retaliation to comments made towards him. These are the little facts that media matter leaves out. These are the things that are easily proven wrong when you look at show transcripts, or listen to the full comment not just the part taken out of context. Unlike Biden making a remark about convenience store workers....in front of television camera's. But I guess that's not hate?

It's that time again... The Darwin Awards are finally out, the annual honor given to the Republicans who did the gene pool the biggest service by killing themselves in the most extraordinarily stupid way.
Does cutting-one's-own-political-throat count???

images-2-761799.jpg

Werbung:
Back