Baby, Mother, Father and Grandfather of All Bombs

They were helping the Afghans rid the area of Soviets. Quite familiar with the system. No need to lie.

And I was fighting in the Afghan war as a seal. . .

As you pointed out several times in the past. . .nothing that anyone says here can be verified. . .Remember how proud you were of your Ivy league degrees?

:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
And I was fighting in the Afghan war as a seal. . .

As you pointed out several times in the past. . .nothing that anyone says here can be verified. . .Remember how proud you were of your Ivy league degrees?

:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I remember how proud you are of yours. At least I knew I was employing irony.

They were helping the Afghans rid the area of Soviets. Quite familiar with the system. No need to lie.

Back in the 80's? How does that apply to today? You do know, again hopeful thinking that you would know anything, that her articles were from 2015, right? And you do know, well, one would hope so anyway, that ISIS was not there then. If you were so "familiar" with the system then you would know thy are still living there. But, like most of what you, and others post, it is all BS.

http://reliefweb.int/report/afghanistan/fsac-response-plan-srp-afghanistan-2017

"Among the world's most stubborn refugee crises which have been forgotten frequently, is the depressed fortune of millions of Afghan exiles. This is the world longest running refugee crisis, which has been begun in 1979 upon the Russians invasion. After about thirty years there are still more than 1.6 million registered and 1 million unregistered Afghan refugees living in Pakistan alone. In addition, more than 0.9 million Afghans still live in Iran as well. After Syria, the largest groups of asylum seekers struggling to reach Europe with smugglers support in 2016 are Afghans. 2016 remained very challenging for Afghan refugees in Pakistan because of political problems and border issues at Torkhum. Since January 2016, more than 614,225 undocumented returnees (244,125) and registered refugees (370,102) have returned to Afghanistan from Pakistan. Of these, 93% (571,747) have returned since July. Additionally, on average almost 200,000 people are affected by localized floods across the country.

Food insecurity in Afghanistan is on the rise, with almost 6% (1.6 million) of Afghans severely food insecure and another 34% (9.7 million) moderately food insecure at the national level. In 2016 the crop harvest remained below the 2015 and 5-year average production rate with a total deficit of almost 1.2 million metric tons. Continued conflict, exposure to natural hazards and economic slowdown are affecting everyone particularly the vulnerable. Labor migration, conflictinduced displacement, and the sudden increase of returnees from Pakistan is taking place against a backdrop of the continued high level of conflict-induced displacement; these, in turn, are increasing the rates of and burden on the urban and rural poor population and are increasing pressure on recessed labor markets, resulting in reduced income, price hikes, asset depletion and depressed wages. Natural disasters and conflict-induced migrations further deteriorate income and production, increasing vulnerability both at household and community levels. In 2016 farmers were also affected by pest attack locust infestation and wheat rust particularly in Ghor and Bamyan provinces along with localized floods and dry spells, damaging large swaths of crops and severely impacting on food stocks and income."

I remember how proud you are of yours. At least I knew I was employing irony.

As well as your usual *********. It always saddens me when I read posts by so-called "christians" like you that lack the empathy of a rattlesnake.

Werbung:
Back