Bachman one point behind Romney in Iowa Caucuses

Werbung:
Romney will be in for the long haul. He's got the money.

The Iowa caucuses mean NOTHING, and the New Hampshire primaries mean NOTHING. They are both nothing more than contrived media events.

Romney will be in for the long haul. He's got the money.

The Iowa caucuses mean NOTHING, and the New Hampshire primaries mean NOTHING. They are both nothing more than contrived media events.

Where do you get that? Guiliani, who probably would have gotten the GOP nomination in 2010, lost it because he skipped both, and then came in third in florida because by then McCain had gotten a lot of publicity. Likewise, obozo got a big early boost because his operatives had rigged the delegates to the iowa caucuses.

The Left and their media are already working diligently to paint Bachmann as a radical Christian fundamentalist who wants to kill gays and Muslims.

No doubt this will be accepted as truth by many who inhabit the mindless Left.

Where do you get that? Guiliani, who probably would have gotten the GOP nomination in 2010, lost it because he skipped both, and then came in third in florida because by then McCain had gotten a lot of publicity. Likewise, obozo got a big early boost because his operatives had rigged the delegates to the iowa caucuses.

It would seem as though the vast majority of winners of the Iowa caucuses/straw polls and the New Hampshire primaries were incumbents (either President or Vice President).

Past Iowa Caucus Winners Who Did Not Win Nomination By Their Party:

Democrats (Iowa straw poll/caucus began to receive national attention in 1972): Ed Muskie (1972), "Uncommitted" (1976), Dick Gephardt (1988), Tom Harkin (1992).

Republicans (Iowa Republican straw poll/caucus in it's present form began in 1980): George H.W. Bush (1980), Bob Dole (1988), Mike Huckabee (2008)

Past New Hampshire Primary Winners Who Did Not Win Nomination By Their Party (1972-present):

Democrats: Ed Muskie (1972), Gary Hart (1984), Paul Tsongas (1992), Hillary Clinton (2008).

Republicans: Pat Buchanan (1996), John McCain (2000)

The Left and their media are already working diligently to paint Bachmann as a radical Christian fundamentalist who wants to kill gays and Muslims.

No doubt this will be accepted as truth by many who inhabit the mindless Left.

I lived in her district, I went to school with her Chief of Staff...I know she is nuts ( so was he)

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ann-lead-iowa-poll-on-gop-presidential-field/

23 to 22

Prediction: RINO Romney will make an early exit from the race, and start blaming "extremists", tea party, etc.

Romney has openly stated his campaign strategy is to run a scaled down campaign in Iowa...and he is still winning there.

Romney does not even have to win in Iowa to keep momentum going...a second place finish (even a third a doable) for him there is fine, since he will most likely follow it up by winning in New Hampshire. He certainly is not going to drop out early...I predict Romney (barring some unforeseen events) wins the nomination.

Had Rudy finished first in Florida, he would have been right back in the race. He made a campaign gamble by focusing solely on Florida and it didn't work.

Romney has openly stated his campaign strategy is to run a scaled down campaign in Iowa...and he is still winning there.

Romney does not even have to win in Iowa to keep momentum going...a second place finish (even a third a doable) for him there is fine, since he will most likely follow it up by winning in New Hampshire. He certainly is not going to drop out early...I predict Romney (barring some unforeseen events) wins the nomination.

Romney will win New Hampshire almost by default, since he was the governor of Massachusetts and has plenty of name recognition, much like Massachusetts Senator Paul Tsongas won the Democrat NH primary in 1992.

I predict that the winner(s) of the Republican Iowa caucus and the New Hampshire primary won't be the eventual Republican nominee.

He's one point ahead, after being way ahead, and Bachman is surging. He won't win Iowa. People who don't show up don't win in iowa.

He certainly is not going to drop out early...I predict Romney (barring some unforeseen events) wins the nomination.

Not a chance. Like to make a wager?

Romney will win New Hampshire almost by default, since he was the governor of Massachusetts and has plenty of name recognition, much like Massachusetts Senator Paul Tsongas won the Democrat NH primary in 1992.

I predict that the winner(s) of the Republican Iowa caucus and the New Hampshire primary won't be the eventual Republican nominee.

What are you basing that prediction on exactly?

He's one point ahead, after being way ahead, and Bachman is surging. He won't win Iowa. People who don't show up don't win in iowa.

Point is, Romney doesn't have to win Iowa, and by all accounts he is not even trying to win Iowa...and yet he still shows well there.

Not a chance. Like to make a wager?

I will make a wager. What do you want to wager?

To be clear, are we wagering that I think Romney, and you think Bachmann, or just on the Romney prediction?

Barring some scandal or some other candidate suddenly turning on an amazing campaign, I don't see anyone else pulling it off.

Werbung:
Point is, Romney doesn't have to win Iowa, and by all accounts he is not even trying to win Iowa...and yet he still shows well there.

I will make a wager. What do you want to wager?

To be clear, are we wagering that I think Romney, and you think Bachmann, or just on the Romney prediction?

Barring some scandal or some other candidate suddenly turning on an amazing campaign, I don't see anyone else pulling it off.

we should start a thread poll for as of this week who we think will win..Iowa...NH, and overall...and see how we all do..( the overall will take some time of course lol)

last time I had a online wager with someone on a site like this, we bet on the other person had to read a book that the other had picked out...I lost boo lol

Back