Bachmann creates firestorm for joking hurricane is God’s message

This Bible is the word of GOD

But this is the Word of SATAN
I kind of like the second book better. It has a much more decorative cover. The first book is so dark and black. Are you sure that book isn't the word of Satan? I bet the people that wrote the second book think so.

Werbung:
I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending.

She didn't create a firestorm.

She made a JOKE.

You know, humor? As in, she said something intended to be funny? And... it WAS?

The desperate liberals created the firestorm.

They're trying to pretend she'd said something controversial. They'll do anything and everything, to try to destroy her and pretend she said something wrong.

Get it now?

You've been had.

:D

She made a JOKE.

They're trying to pretend she'd said something controversial. They'll do anything and everything, to try to destroy her and pretend she said something wrong.

Get it now?

You've been had.

Nope,,,But even shes Joking but Shes right. Even Pat Robertson said long ago that GOD gave Ariel Sharon a stroke. And he did. GOD works in mysterious ways you know.

Nope,,,But even shes Joking but Shes right. Even Pat Robertson said long ago that GOD gave Ariel Sharon a stroke. And he did. GOD works in mysterious ways you know.
Mr. Ox, unfortunately some of us have a problem deciding whether you are joking or serious. We have the same problem with Bachman. It would seem to me that both you and she are totally serious with the remarks made by each of you. It is only her staff that is walking back her gaffes. She seems blissfully unaware of what she is saying.

I have an idea that if she is elected President, within six months some nation somewhere would attack us in self defense from some joke or another of hers.

She made a JOKE.

Get it now?

You've been had.

She must have the same sense of humor you have. . .it stinks!

Her sense of humor, like Mitt Romney's, is just a tad of-center and her humor comes out as inappropriate. Its like telling a slightly off-color story at a church function.

She made a JOKE.

Get it now?

You've been had.

holb110831_cmyk20110830082721.jpg

Werbung:
GOD NEVER JOKES

I think Jesus used a bit of humor and/or sarcasm in his parables and teachings. I bet He and the disciples laughed on more than one occasion too.

And of course God the Father made or made way for the platypus. And we who laugh are made in His image...

Back