Backwards superstitious neanderthals on the...

Dr.Who

Well, on both sides...

The media likes to present it as if only a faction of the GOP has ever been scientifically illiterate. Yes there are those who think the Earth is only 4000 years old.

But what about the other BSN's? When we compare ideas generally accepted to be scientifically sound to those other ideas we find:

The anti-vaccine crusade is primarily run by those who think all things natural are good and all things chemical are bad, i.e. the tree huggers.

And the opponents of Genetically Modified food are from, yes the left.

And just who is it that opposes nuclear power?

Animal research? Peta.

"In short, for every anti-science Republican that exists, there is at least one anti-science Democrat. Neither party has a monopoly on scientific illiteracy. Indeed, ignorance has reached epidemic proportions inside the Beltway."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinio...emocrats-science-evolution-vaccine/50482856/1

Now, am I saying that science always has it right? No there is much about global warming and evolution and vaccines that s wrong. But it is wrong for the media to portray the GOP as owning a unique right to be scientifically illiterate. Often our politicians have no clue about science. Just as often the reporters have no clue as well. Politicians can be wrong and reporters can think they are right while politicians can be right too and labeled as wrong by reporters.

Research and think for yourself.

Werbung:
"In short, for every anti-science Republican that exists, there is at least one anti-science Democrat. Neither party has a monopoly on scientific illiteracy. Indeed, ignorance has reached epidemic proportions inside the Beltway."

Who needs science when your ancestors as well as your immediate family are adept at voodoo....and still believe it... and then vote.

Do all scientists vote Democrat? If so, then that alone presents a biased thought pattern and perhaps "agenda",eh?;)

The only people who believe this kind of drivel are the ones who want it to be true so that they feel better about their airhead speculations about what is going to happen. If only they would jump off the bridge of "oops I was wrong" when they come to it, which is often, and land in the cush lap of the honest person who says "I'm from the government and I'm here to help you", That would clear the playing field of fools on both sides a bit.

Back