Ballot Initiative to End the Income Tax in Massachusetts

Truth-Bringer

Dear Friend,

If it were possible to put an Initiative on the Ballot to End the Income Tax in Massachusetts… would you want it?

What if Ending the Income Tax in Massachusetts had nearly a 50/50 chance of winning in 2008?

What if this End the Income Tax Ballot Initiative could set in motion copycat Ballot Initiatives in 4 or 8 or 12 more states in 2010 and 2012?

If this were the first step in dismantling Big Government in America, if you could help make it happen, would you want in?

It is possible. But don't take our word for it.

Just look over the amazing but true facts, figures, and information.

Because when you learn what we've learned, you'll be as excited as we are.

Three Surprising Massachusetts Vote Results

1980 : Ronald Reagan for President won Massachusetts with 1,057,631 votes.

1984 : Ronald Reagan again won Massachusetts – this time with 1,310,936 votes.

2002 : Our first End the Income Tax Initiative in Massachusetts got 885,683 votes – 45.3%. We did it with volunteers, a small budget, and advertising spending of less than $89,000.

All in Massachusetts. The state that elected and re-elected Teddy Kennedy, John Kerry, and Mike Dukakis.

What's going on? What was behind Ronald Reagan winning the Massachusetts Presidential vote twice? And what was behind our 45.3% vote to End the Income Tax?

We'll tell you about that in just a couple of minutes. But first…

Our Ballot Initiative Ends the Income Tax

No tax on wages . No tax on interest or dividends . No tax on capital gains . No Income Tax .

Our Small Government Act to End the Massachusetts Income Tax Ballot Initiative is a bold first step to make government small.

Rest of article here

9 Common Sense Reasons to End the Income Tax in Massachusetts

They're right here

This is a legitimate chance for the people to speak up and take back their freedom. Study the issue and decide for yourself. Stop being a slave and demand that your elected representatives stop stealing from you and spending you into neverending debt.

If only we could do this at the national level...

Werbung:
What are the people of Mass getting for thier income taxes and what other taxes are there? I have never once paid a cent of income tax to my home state. Ultimatly the decision will boil down to this. What services would be cut, or where would they generate the other revenue to fill the void.

I wondered about the significance of this until, when viewing the link, I came across the part about how all this may help Ron Paul in New Hampshire. Ron Paul, Ron Paul and on and on, my dog has about as much chance of winning the Republican nomination as Ron Paul.

Werbung:
Back