Baltimore Sun Reimers and Smears Palin

asur

The liberal and biased paper known as the Baltimore Sun ran an article
by Susan Reimer (see below). It was a nasty attack on a decent, female candidate. It upsets Reimer, that a woman can be anti-abortion nowadays. It probably really upsets her that Palin is a competent and strong woman, who chose to keep a Downs syndrome child. Is Reimer a member of the Obama camp or what? Sure sounds like it.
If she doesn't like McCain then she should just vote for Obama and be happy. But no she gets all insulted and spews her hate. Can you sense her hate? Yes you can. The Baltimore Sun is becoming a hateful paper.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/bal-te.reimer01sep01,0,3951691.column

Regardless of your political persuasion, boycott the Baltimore Sun.
This trash is not news.

Werbung:
Mrs. Palin is a threat to the left. She didnt need the nags, or affermative action, she didnt cave and abort when it got in the way of her carreer.

she is an all american girl and the left doesnt like that at all!

The Baltimore Sun is an old mainstay of the liberal media establishment - one wouldn't expect anything else. Fortunately, it's readership is declining. All these big city liberal rags will start disappearing one by one in the next several years.

Mrs. Palin is a threat to the left. She didnt need the nags, or affermative action, she didnt cave and abort when it got in the way of her carreer.

she is an all american girl and the left doesnt like that at all!

An all American girl doesn't want to force the victims of rape and incest to become incubators.

An all American girl doesn't further her political career at the expense of her children...teen Bristol Palin now pregnant and unmarried. Thanks for your guidance all American mom.

An all American girl doesn't want to force the victims of rape and incest to become incubators.

An all American girl doesn't further her political career at the expense of her children...teen Bristol Palin now pregnant and unmarried. Thanks for your guidance all American mom.

Yep thats my girl

she doesnt believe in killing babies, how refreshing
and she loves her daughter no matter what. I love that about her.

and when I compare this decent woman against that maggot obama who advocates killing living children by denying them medical care and would rather see them die alone in a soiled utility room.

I shake my head and wonder what the heck is wrong with his brain and the brains of those who follow him like a messiah or god

Werbung:

I LOVE IT!!!

Can we get Popeye on all across the nation?

Upgrade from this guy:
keith_olbermann.jpg

Countdown with Popeye... Now with two scoops of seething hate!

Back