Barack Obama is the 44th president of the United States

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Barack Obama is the 44th president of the United States.

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even one term, but America -- I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there. I promise you -- we as a people will get there," Obama said in Chicago, Illinois.

McCain on Tuesday urged all Americans to join him in congratulating Sen. Barack Obama on his projected victory in the presidential election.
"I pledge to him tonight to do all in my power to help him lead us through the many challenges we face," McCain said before his supporters in Phoenix, Arizona.

Werbung:
McCain is known for reaching to the other side, its no surprise. McCain will probably do more than about any republican in the senate to help him too. But people who voted for McCain or 3d party will probably fight him every step of the way to what he is trying to bring us to.

The way the republicanms behaved when John McCain very graciously called Obama his president was a disgrace.

****ing racists

The way the republicanms behaved when John McCain very graciously called Obama his president was a disgrace.

****ing racists

they do not dislike obama because of race, they do not like obama because of his poltics.. They said boo to John freaking Kerry (who served in vietnam) and he is white

so now that mccain lost is he the most beloved republican again :)

Now I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car or paying my mortgage.

****ing racists
Obama_Poster_Crybaby.gif

Thats the politics of Change, call everyone who opposes your political views a racist. Certainly that tactic will unite the country to a common goal - to not get called a racist.

We will have to get used to it, what ever he does if its wrong and we say so we are going to have some nut job freak call us racist.

On the plus side... after 4 more years (been 2 years already) of Obamas people calling others Racists for having a different opinion, the accusation will lose all meaning... much like what has happened with words such as Liberal, Neo-Con, Fascist etc.

I'm used to it now, kinda like being called a Right Wing Fascist, its purely a thought negating self-defense mechanism. So long as you call someone a Fascist or a Racist, you don't have to deal with anything they say... that would be beneath you. Of course... Its an elitist thing, so you wouldn't understand.

Obama_Poster_ArbeitMachtFre.gif

Now, bow to your new messiah or else.... you're a racist. ;)

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even one term, but America -- I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there. I promise you -- we as a people will get there," Obama said in Chicago, Illinois.

McCain on Tuesday urged all Americans to join him in congratulating Sen. Barack Obama on his projected victory in the presidential election.
"I pledge to him tonight to do all in my power to help him lead us through the many challenges we face," McCain said before his supporters in Phoenix, Arizona.

As if he wants or needs any help from McCain. And Obama ripped off a speech by Martin Luther King. And WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY would any conservative congratulate a person whose administration will probably be identified by future historians as the turning point for the decline of the US into a second rank country?

Indeed, and they have run the US economy into the ground over the last 8 years.

They have made the world hate you.

Now it's over.

And you are in the massive minority you deserve to be in.

Gobama

General, there are plenty of us out there with your views.

"They formed a complete... army in which the great capitalists are the generals and the workingmen the common soldiers." - Anton Pannekoek

Get ready to defend America against the Final Solution to the Conservative question...

Liberal Fascism.
lc.gif

Werbung:
Back