Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones

Do you have a clue as to what the word "EVIDENCE" means? Not the ass kissing type you present, but real hard evidence that Trump claims he has?

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!,"

"I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!"

But hey, your god Trump doesn't need to prove anything. You just take it on faith.

Werbung:
"Could have????" Well. . .Trump and co had a whole week to present evidences. . .and they got NOTHING. . .had to back track and ask for an "extension" to produce anything at all. . .
In the mean time, they changed their tune, and it is no longer "Obama wiretapped my tower," but it is "someone might have spied on the Trump tower. . !" and it could be through a microwave!

So funny!
Your going to feel used when the truth comes out and it will, I never believed Obama Taped Trump..Obama's to smart for that.. But this one is just a little more believable..

Do you have a clue as to what the word "EVIDENCE" means? Not the ass kissing type you present, but real hard evidence that Trump claims he has?

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!,"

"I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!"

But hey, your god Trump doesn't need to prove anything. You just take it on faith.
Trumps not my God, he might be your Satan though. you sure act like it.. But this sounds like something Obama would do.. and according to this he very well could have.. I never said it was true, but this is one I could believe..Watch and see the Dems are going to regret the day they pushed the Russian Trump narrative..Their already backing off..

Trumps not my God, he might be your Satan though. you sure act like it..

But he is the one youpay hoage too, and give kudoes to. Not sure where you are going with the satan bit. Just more of your BS.

But this sounds like something Obama would do.. and according to this he very well could have..

Any examples save for the usual right wing lies, and BS?

I never said it was true, but this is one I could believe..Watch and see the Dems are going to regret the day they pushed the Russian Trump narrative..Their already backing off..

Of course you could believe it. Your god Trump would never lie.

and it could be through a microwave!

Scoff if you will Madam..... go ahead Scoff like a scoffing thing having a scoffing attack!! I'm sorry Madam you have no idea what you are talking about, you're just another candyassed lily livered liberal commie... something.... thing.....errmmmm... you’re just blind to the extent to which President (and Leader of the Free Planet) Trump suffers and the things he has to endure! Madam you need to understand that ultra-top-secret CIA Tech departments are notorious for their ability to develop and install stealth shapeshifting innocuous household implements designed to map your every movement and listen to your every conversation.... your clock is spying on you.... even your teacup is passing on details of your dental health state! You SCOFF Madam, but its' been confirmed by the highest authority.....twitter! So Madam how can you be so stupid and ignorant and... and ... lots of other words that imply you're stupid and ignorant... and stuff.... and things!! Don't you watch Fox News, listen to deep space extra-terrestrial twitter feeds... you know NOTHING Madam..... for absolute proof all you need to do is read the highly revealing preppers chat forums... yeah... so there! Thats right Madam they know! It’s even been confirmed by Kellyanne Conway...

MI5 through its top secret sleeper agent code-name "Ivanka" ... shhhh don't tell anyone... mums the word... have been able to penetrate the deepest darkest depths of the Langley basements where the aliens from Area 51 assist Steve Bannon and his nefarious minions in his bid for world domination and have photographic PROOF of the technology..... a sensational, stunning first for HOP.... at considerable personal risk to this reporter..... I have managed to obtain a world exclusive of the next generation of CIA assembled functional household spy apparatus.....

th

Remember to wrap your head in tin-foil.....

Last edited:
But he is the one youpay hoage too, and give kudoes to. Not sure where you are going with the satan bit. Just more of your BS.

Any examples save for the usual right wing lies, and BS?

Of course you could believe it. Your god Trump would never lie.
It's funny how if anyone disagrees with you it's all BS but your ALWAYS right on the money.. It's Good To Be You I guess..

Scoff if you will Madam..... go ahead Scoff like a scoffing thing having a scoffing attack!! I'm sorry Madam you have no idea what you are talking about, you're just another candyassed lily livered liberal commie... something.... thing.....errmmmm... you’re just blind to the extent to which President (and Leader of the Free Planet) Trump suffers and the things he has to endure! Madam you need to understand that ultra-top-secret CIA Tech departments are notorious for their ability to develop and install stealth shapeshifting innocuous household implements designed to map your every movement and listen to your every conversation.... your clock is spying on you.... even your teacup is passing on details of your dental health state! You SCOFF Madam, but its' been confirmed by the highest authority.....twitter! So Madam how can you be so stupid and ignorant and... and ... lots of other words that imply you're stupid and ignorant... and stuff.... and things!! Don't you watch Fox News, listen to deep space extra-terrestrial twitter feeds... you know NOTHING Madam..... for absolute proof all you need to do is read the highly revealing preppers chat forums... yeah... so there! Thats right Madam they know! It’s even been confirmed by Kellyanne Conway...

MI5 through its top secret sleeper agent code-name "Ivanka" ... shhhh don't tell anyone... mums the word... have been able to penetrate the deepest darkest depths of the Langley basements where the aliens from Area 51 assist Steve Bannon and his nefarious minions in his bid for world domination and have photographic PROOF of the technology..... a sensational, stunning first for HOP.... at considerable personal risk to this reporter..... I have managed to obtain a world exclusive of the next generation of CIA assembled functional household spy apparatus.....

th

Remember to wrap your head in tin-foil.....

I stand corrected, my good sir! Never will I utter such silliness, I promise! As for tin foil. . .wouldn't that improve my reception of secrets flying through the air? :eek::eek::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your going to feel used when the truth comes out and it will, I never believed Obama Taped Trump..Obama's to smart for that.. But this one is just a little more believable..

So. . .you are admitting that your hero LIED!

And yet. . .you were the one who posted a long list of "reasons" why you believed that PRESIDENT OBAMA really was capable of having wiretapped Trump's tower!

Glad to see that you are backing off a little from your ridiculous belief in this false God!

And why would I "feel used" when the "truth" comes out?

Do you know something that NO ONE, even REPUBLICANS on the investigation committee believes? Talk about refusing to face reality!

So. . .you are admitting that your hero LIED!

And yet. . .you were the one who posted a long list of "reasons" why you believed that PRESIDENT OBAMA really was capable of having wiretapped Trump's tower!

Glad to see that you are backing off a little from your ridiculous belief in this false God!

And why would I "feel used" when the "truth" comes out?

Do you know something that NO ONE, even REPUBLICANS on the investigation committee believes? Talk about refusing to face reality!
No I think so much has happened he probably believes it..the guys being pummeled. But I can get on board with what I posted.. Just like his tax returns, There is no way I would release them. There probably going to show he was legal,but paid very little in taxes, not that he did anything illegal, that would have already been leaked. But he will get pummeled for not paying enough. NO LAW says he has to and if I was getting the treatment he's getting, I WOULDN'T..

The long list that you didn't read had nothing to do with( well some of them did) why I believe Obama is capable of using England to do his spying..That one makes purfect sense..

No I think so much has happened he probably believes it..the guys being pummeled. But I can get on board with what I posted.. Just like his tax returns, There is no way I would release them. There probably going to show he was legal,but paid very little in taxes, not that he did anything illegal, that would have already been leaked. But he will get pummeled for not paying enough. NO LAW says he has to and if I was getting the treatment he's getting, I WOULDN'T..

Just another promise he didn't keep! He did promise to release his tax records if he was elected. . .remember? But I believe HE leaked the 2005 year, because it was the least damaging!
He is getting pummelled because he is creating chaos, making ridiculous and false accusations that could get him sued, and lying his ass off anytime he wants to take our attention away from something MORE damaging!
He is a circus clown, surrounded by other clowns and a dangerous ring master. . .Bannon, who is also reporting to the most powerful (and dangerous) man on earth: Putin!

The long list that you didn't read had nothing to do with( well some of them did) why I believe Obama is capable of using England to do his spying..That one makes purfect sense..

Other countries will obviously spy on us. . .as we spy on them! That doesn't take an "Obama wire tap" to happen. In fact, I wouldn't be surprise if the Russian spies have not been actively working in Trump Tower. . .to get even more dirt on their puppet, so as to keep him in check! That would be so funny/sad!!!!

It's funny how if anyone disagrees with you it's all BS but your ALWAYS right on the money.. It's Good To Be You I guess..

LOL, what is funny is how you can never express any real disagreement with Trump, yet you consistently say you have such disagreements. Oh well, I would rather be me then a tool like you. And I did mean tool, not just fool. Facts are facts Grumpy. In the other thread the topic was about Trump, and China, and had nothing to do with Clinton, and Russia. In this thread it has to do with actual evidence, not conjecture. Or what you "can believe".

Just another promise he didn't keep! He did promise to release his tax records if he was elected. . .remember? But I believe HE leaked the 2005 year, because it was the least damaging!

This one is interesting. During the primaries Clinton accused Trump of not paying taxes for some 18-20 years. Trump said that made his "smart", and others, like Guiliani, called him a "genius" for being able to not pay taxes. Now we are to believe that he actually paid "hundreds of millions" in taxes.

Question is now, did he lie then, or is the tax report a "fake news" item produced by Trump (It would be quite easy for him to forge a return) to deflect attention away from other issues he is lying about?

Werbung:
LOL, what is funny is how you can never express any real disagreement with Trump, yet you consistently say you have such disagreements. Oh well, I would rather be me then a tool like you. And I did mean tool, not just fool. Facts are facts Grumpy. In the other thread the topic was about Trump, and China, and had nothing to do with Clinton, and Russia. In this thread it has to do with actual evidence, not conjecture. Or what you "can believe".
I was making a point you refuse to except..Now, with my idiocy and your supremacy well established, let us commence with some other discussion.

Back