Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones

This one is interesting. During the primaries Clinton accused Trump of not paying taxes for some 18-20 years. Trump said that made his "smart", and others, like Guiliani, called him a "genius" for being able to not pay taxes. Now we are to believe that he actually paid "hundreds of millions" in taxes.

Question is now, did he lie then, or is the tax report a "fake news" item produced by Trump (It would be quite easy for him to forge a return) to deflect attention away from other issues he is lying about?
That's dumber then Trumps claim Obama tapped Trump Tower .. Do you honestly believe that if any of Trumps tax returns showed any sign of being illegal they would not have been leaked already and that he could get by with forging a tax return.. A bridge to far..Now I think just maybe someone pro Trump released it..

Werbung:
Other countries will obviously spy on us. . .as we spy on them! That doesn't take an "Obama wire tap" to happen. In fact, I wouldn't be surprise if the Russian spies have not been actively working in Trump Tower. . .to get even more dirt on their puppet, so as to keep him in check! That would be so funny/sad!!!!
Even the liberals are backing off the Russian connection..

Just another promise he didn't keep! He did promise to release his tax records if he was elected. . .remember? But I believe HE leaked the 2005 year, because it was the least damaging!
He is getting pummelled because he is creating chaos, making ridiculous and false accusations that could get him sued, and lying his ass off anytime he wants to take our attention away from something MORE damaging!
He is a circus clown, surrounded by other clowns and a dangerous ring master. . .Bannon, who is also reporting to the most powerful (and dangerous) man on earth: Putin!
Right now, in this climate, I AGREE WITH HIM.. Let's not get into un-kept promises from a President that's only been in Office 2 months. When you had one for 8 years.. I don't remember how many Pinocchios Obama received and from a loving midia..

That's dumber then Trumps claim Obama tapped Trump Tower .. Do you honestly believe that if any of Trumps tax returns showed any sign of being illegal they would not have been leaked already and that he could get by with forging a tax return.. A bridge to far..Now I think just maybe someone pro Trump released it..

Not "dumb" at all save to the fool. If one can forge passports, currency, etc., you think it would be hard to forge a tax return?

Anyway, in 2006 was when Melania applied for citizenship. She, and Trump, filed jointly in 2005. In order for her to fill out her application she needed to provide evidence she had paid taxes for at least three years. That would have included 2005, and thus the claim made by Trump that the form was "illegally" released is just another of his long lists of lies.

The second problem Trump has is that in 2006 Trump sued author Timothy O'Brian for calling Trump a "millionaire" not "billionaire" in a book he had released in 2005. In order to prove his wealth Trump would have had to release his tax record thus making them part of the public record:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431575/donald-trump-tim-obrien-courtroom-story

But hey, that has to deal with reality, and not alternative facts to support ones pathological confirmation bias.

http://www.ctnewsjunkie.com/archives/entry/op-ed_and_the_winner_is_._._._confirmation_bias/

"Never in my lifetime have I witnessed more refusal on the part of the voters to check the facts, to scrutinize candidates’ statements, to accept reality as, well, reality.

“As much as we like to think that we use reason to evaluate evidence and come to conclusions, ‘It really goes back assward, a lot of times,’ said Peter Ditto, a psychologist at University of California, Irvine. ‘People already have a firm opinion, and that shapes the way they process information.’ We hold beliefs about how the world works and tend to force new information to fit within these pre-existing narratives.

As Stan Bolander, a character on the 1990s TV show “Homicide: Life on the Street” put it, “Nothing is real. There’s no reality. Take the color green — you see green, I see green. We call it green because this society has decided that this thing, this color, will be green. We think we have this shared experience of green, but who knows? Maybe my green is ‘greener’ than your green. Take color-blind people, for instance. They have to live with a stigma because what they see is not what we see as green. But maybe, just maybe, their perception is correct. They’re seeing pure green. They see true green"

I was making a point you refuse to except..Now, with my idiocy and your supremacy well established, let us commence with some other discussion.

Could we ALL start using spell checker? I am pretty sure Old trapper doesn't "except" anything. . . and he probably doesn't "ACCEPT" your explanations either!

Not "dumb" at all save to the fool. If one can forge passports, currency, etc., you think it would be hard to forge a tax return?

Anyway, in 2006 was when Melania applied for citizenship. She, and Trump, filed jointly in 2005. In order for her to fill out her application she needed to provide evidence she had paid taxes for at least three years. That would have included 2005, and thus the claim made by Trump that the form was "illegally" released is just another of his long lists of lies.

The second problem Trump has is that in 2006 Trump sued author Timothy O'Brian for calling Trump a "millionaire" not "billionaire" in a book he had released in 2005. In order to prove his wealth Trump would have had to release his tax record thus making them part of the public record:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/431575/donald-trump-tim-obrien-courtroom-story

But hey, that has to deal with reality, and not alternative facts to support ones pathological confirmation bias.

http://www.ctnewsjunkie.com/archives/entry/op-ed_and_the_winner_is_._._._confirmation_bias/

"Never in my lifetime have I witnessed more refusal on the part of the voters to check the facts, to scrutinize candidates’ statements, to accept reality as, well, reality.

“As much as we like to think that we use reason to evaluate evidence and come to conclusions, ‘It really goes back assward, a lot of times,’ said Peter Ditto, a psychologist at University of California, Irvine. ‘People already have a firm opinion, and that shapes the way they process information.’ We hold beliefs about how the world works and tend to force new information to fit within these pre-existing narratives.

As Stan Bolander, a character on the 1990s TV show “Homicide: Life on the Street” put it, “Nothing is real. There’s no reality. Take the color green — you see green, I see green. We call it green because this society has decided that this thing, this color, will be green. We think we have this shared experience of green, but who knows? Maybe my green is ‘greener’ than your green. Take color-blind people, for instance. They have to live with a stigma because what they see is not what we see as green. But maybe, just maybe, their perception is correct. They’re seeing pure green. They see true green"

You make excellent points I hadn't thought about! (i.e., Melania's need to show she paid taxes to obtain her citizenship, and that suit about the "millionaire/billionaire" status.

I love your posting and I believe you deserve lots of trophies. . .

Right now, in this climate, I AGREE WITH HIM.. Let's not get into un-kept promises from a President that's only been in Office 2 months. When you had one for 8 years.. I don't remember how many Pinocchios Obama received and from a loving midia..

Obama's "unkept" promises were due fully to the constant block placed in front of him by the GOP. Obama fulfilled all the promises he could that depended solely on him. . .and what is most important is that HIS promises fulfilled were all POSITIVE for the overwhelming majority of the people.

I personally think (and many think like me) that it is in fact a really good thing that Trump doesn't fulfil ALL his promises, as so many are crazy, intolerant, divisive and extremely damaging to the Country!

Even the liberals are backing off the Russian connection..

No, they are not! But Trump is doing is damn level best to keep the investigation from getting to the bottom of the issue! Going as far as firing all the State AG (through his pawn, Sessions, of course), and trying to take the heat off the Russia investigation by throwing in "distractions" that go from unfounded accusations of wiretapping by President Obama, releasing his "best (fake?)" tax return as if it had been "leaked," and going on a VERY PREMATURE reelection campaign tour!

So sad!

a lot of times,’ said Peter Ditto, a psychologist at University of California, Irvine. ‘People already have a firm opinion, and that shapes the way they process information.’ We hold beliefs about how the world works and tend to force new information to fit within these pre-existing narratives.

No, the dumb part is believing he could get by with that in this climate..dumber than dumb. As far as the national review , Read it back when I was a never Trumper, AND “As much as we like to think that we use reason to evaluate evidence and come to conclusions, ‘It really goes back ass ward. You sir are a perfect example of that. As far as the rest of your post.. Spoken Like A True Liberal..

You make excellent points I hadn't thought about! (i.e., Melania's need to show she paid taxes to obtain her citizenship, and that suit about the "millionaire/billionaire" status.

I love your posting and I believe you deserve lots of trophies. . .
You both get an A for effort..

Obama's "unkept" promises were due fully to the constant block placed in front of him by the GOP. Obama fulfilled all the promises he could that depended solely on him. . .and what is most important is that HIS promises fulfilled were all POSITIVE for the overwhelming majority of the people.

I personally think (and many think like me) that it is in fact a really good thing that Trump doesn't fulfil ALL his promises, as so many are crazy, intolerant, divisive and extremely damaging to the Country!

President Obama had his chance, to help Blacks, Do immigration reform. Immigration reform is just another promise not kept..As a presidential candidate, Obama promised to "put comprehensive immigration reform back on the nation's agenda during my first year in office." After victory in 2008, he had the clout to do so: sky-high approval ratings, 257 Democrats in the House and, for a while, a filibuster-proof majority of 60 Democrats in the Senate. And yet, immediately after being sworn in, Obama began to send out subtle signals that immigration reform wasn't a top priority.

I know the Republicans were tough on your guy, but give me a break...the only thing on his mind was health care, and he had to lie to get that done.. And it's a disaster, as a matter of fact it's worst then that..

No, they are not! But Trump is doing is damn level best to keep the investigation from getting to the bottom of the issue! Going as far as firing all the State AG (through his pawn, Sessions, of course), and trying to take the heat off the Russia investigation by throwing in "distractions" that go from unfounded accusations of wiretapping by President Obama, releasing his "best (fake?)" tax return as if it had been "leaked," and going on a VERY PREMATURE reelection campaign tour!

So sad!
Who say's the tax return is fake..Now I will admit it's friendly to Trump.. BUT FAKE? And yes the Dems are backing off The Russia Connection.. There are plenty of others but i'll post this one from liberal source..
http://www.rollingstone.com/politic...minefield-for-democrats-and-the-media-w471074

President Obama had his chance, to help Blacks, Do immigration reform. Immigration reform is just another promise not kept..As a presidential candidate, Obama promised to "put comprehensive immigration reform back on the nation's agenda during my first year in office." After victory in 2008, he had the clout to do so: sky-high approval ratings, 257 Democrats in the House and, for a while, a filibuster-proof majority of 60 Democrats in the Senate. And yet, immediately after being sworn in, Obama began to send out subtle signals that immigration reform wasn't a top priority.

I know the Republicans were tough on your guy, but give me a break...the only thing on his mind was health care, and he had to lie to get that done.. And it's a disaster, as a matter of fact it's worst then that..

He didn't lie about health care! It is not ACA that MADE docteurs give up their patients. . .it is the greed of the private insurance industry. And people have not had a REAL choice of "keeping their doctors" EVER! My husband and I had a cadillac health care plan all our working life, and even two when we were both working for the 10 years prior to our retirement. And STILL we lost our doctors TWICE. . .because our employers decided to switch to another private insurance and our docteurs didn't belong to their pool of preferred physicians. . .that was 10 years PRIOR to ACA!

That ridiculous leitmotiv of Obama "LYING" about "YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR" is just another brainless propaganda that brainless people grab on to to explain their ridiculous hatred for a man who tried his best to provide for his people.

YOU LIE. . .to yourself if you do not honestly look at the reality of what ACA has accomplished for America. And, if it wasn't for the resistance of Congress, Obama would have pushed for universal healthcare. . .which would have slowly brought our healthcare system to the level of other developed countries, and would have lower the cost dramatically.

YOU, and people like you are responsible for ACA not having progressed more than it has. . .and still, ACA is ten times better as it is today than the "Trumpdon'tcare" plan that took 6+ years to shape!

Don't you even question the reason why only a very small part of the 2005 tax return was "leaked?" It tells nothing, because all the schedules that would SHOW where the money came from, and where the losses came from were NOT LEAKED!

So. . .OBVIOUSLY it was a Trump false flag! Whether it was engineered by Trump himself or by his puppet master, Bannon. . .it is once again a big F. . .diversion to take our mind off the evil things this administration is working on!

Werbung:
No, the dumb part is believing he could get by with that in this climate..dumber than dumb. As far as the national review , Read it back when I was a never Trumper, AND “As much as we like to think that we use reason to evaluate evidence and come to conclusions, ‘It really goes back ass ward. You sir are a perfect example of that. As far as the rest of your post.. Spoken Like A True Liberal..

And you speak as the true mindless offering nothing to prove me wrong, just your usual *********. BTW, his lies got him elected by fools like you, so I guess it was dumb, and dumber.

Back