Baracka Claus

Cruella

Rush put out a new parody song of Obama as "Baracka Claus Is Coming To Town"

Werbung:
Even Mexicans are running in the wrong direction!!!

MEXICANSRUNNINGINTHEWRONGDIRECTION.jpg
:D

Latinos always loses in the United States of Amnesia
Latinos = born to lose

@GOP = racial discrimination

@TheDemocRATS = massive deportation

GOPesigualadiscriminacion.jpg
:roll::grr::trv:

Even Mexicans are running in the wrong direction!!!

MEXICANSRUNNINGINTHEWRONGDIRECTION.jpg
:D

That is more true than you know. There is a significant percentage of Americans, both on the right and left of the political spectrum, considering emigrating to Mexico and other nations.

I think this guy has it about right....
LMR: We understand that you are moving to Mexico from your current home in Louisiana. Can you share the reasons for this decision, and what you’ve learned in the process?
BH: My wife and I have several motives for emigrating to a remote village in Mexico. We love the Caribbean coast and the adjacent waters; we enjoy Mexicans and many aspects of Mexican culture; and we relish the idea of living in a tropical paradise amid marvelous creatures on the land and in the sea. However, we are also moving because the United States is now a police state and becomes almost daily a more dreadful and intolerable police state. Even if we supposed that we might be lucky enough to avoid the worst that this vile state inflicts on its many victims, we abhor what the country has become and look forward to distancing ourselves from it. Americans have sold their souls to the devil as politicians have manipulated their fears. Many more of them ought to have seen through this shameless and evil manipulation.
http://www.independent.org/newsroom/article.asp?id=3482

Werbung:
Well even that in #Mexico the Kids also expect Santa Claus, the Spaniard tradition is also with the three Kings of Middle East. But I believe nowadays we've three impostors:

ThethreekingofMidleEast_zps1c44c8f7.jpg

Back