Barney Frank gets biatch slapped by Bill O'reilley

Werbung:
Well, at least you agree with the rest of us that Barney Frank IS mentally ill. Probably AIDS induced dementia.

BillO has AIDS? You would think a man of his age would know to use protection. Perhaps one of those obscene phone calls he is so fond of making developed into something much more.

Try telling a gay man he "probably has AIDS" to his face. See what happens.
DO tell, what would happen? Would he cry? Or would he assault the person?

I like Bill O'Reilly, I know he has a conservative slant but I think he normally tries to be responsible in a journalistic sense. That said, I didn't like the way he handled the interview. I believe everyone is deserving of a certain amount of base respect and he didn't achieve anything by shouting down a member of congress. Noone's perfect, Bill let his own feelings play into the interview and the point was lost and cheapened by the antics. Noone's perfect, including Bill O'Reilly.

I like Bill O'Reilly, I know he has a conservative slant but I think he normally tries to be responsible in a journalistic sense. That said, I didn't like the way he handled the interview. I believe everyone is deserving of a certain amount of base respect and he didn't achieve anything by shouting down a member of congress. Noone's perfect, Bill let his own feelings play into the interview and the point was lost and cheapened by the antics. Noone's perfect, including Bill O'Reilly.

I think that you need to understand that this Barney guy went on national TV like he was Marlon Brando in the Godfather a few days ago, saying; I'd like to know who those republicans are who did not vote for this bill. I will try to persuade them in a not so nice way....

Yet, he has been caught many times in the past telling congress that there was nothing wrong with FANNIE MAE and FREDDIMAC.

It's about time that somebody put him in his place... :)

Try telling a gay man he "probably has AIDS" to his face. See what happens.

Been there, done that, he pouted and skulked away. Actually, I told him if he hadn't been such a hedonistic c***suckin', pillow-bitin', rump ranger, that he wouldn't have gotten AIDS in the first place.

Been there, done that, he pouted and skulked away. Actually, I told him if he hadn't been such a hedonistic c***suckin', pillow-bitin', rump ranger, that he wouldn't have gotten AIDS in the first place.

Do you find putting down the lifestyles of others somehow validates your own?

Do you find putting down the lifestyles of others somehow validates your own?

When they insist on trying to impose their sick twisted "lifestyle" on me and mine, I have absolutely no problem telling them exactly what I think about them and theirs. You see, he has the right to say what he wants to say, and I have the right to say what I want to say too, and if they don't like it...TOUGH ****! That's the wonderful thing about the first amendment, it applies equally to everyone.

Oh, and there's no need to "validate" the natural order. It's just too bad for the pillow-biters that they don't have that advantage.

Your behavior is extremely revealing... Studies have shown that the most homophobic of men are more prone to having homosexual desires....feeling a sense of shame they attempt to cover it up with bombastic macho homophobic behavior.

Journal of Abnormal Psychology. Vol 105(3), Aug 1996, 440-445.
The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35 ) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

http://psycnet.apa.org/index.cfm?fa=main.doiLanding&uid=1996-00463-014

Your behavior is most revealing... Studies have shown that the most homophobic of men are more prone to having homosexual desires....feeling a sense of shame they attempt to cover it up with bombastic macho homophobic behavior.

First off, I'm not the least bit "homophobic" as I'm not afraid of anyone. Secondly, if the sick twisted son-of-a-***** had gone away when I told him I wasn't interested in listening to his "woe-is-me" begging crap, there wouldn't have been a problem, but he was too dense to pick up on the hint (I guess he didn't know what "take a hike" meant), and kept bugging us while we were trying to enjoy our meal, so I got up, got in his face, and told him off. Now, if you have a problem with that, then that's exactly what it is, YOUR problem, and it's YOUR job to deal with YOUR problem.

Oh, and one other thing popeye, the absolute last person in the world I'm the least bit interested in taking advise from, or validating the opinion of, it a completely disingenuous barking moon bat liberal like you. Now, go hoist your white flag of surrender, bend over and grab your ankles, because if you elect Obama, we're ALL screwed, and I will rub all of you lib's faces in it every day of his 4 years in office (if he makes it the whole four).

One last thing. I could care less what a bunch of fag shrinks think about anything. They just wish that straight men were actually interested in them, so they "project" their own feelings of inadequacy on their test subjects.

Werbung:
First off, I'm not the least bit "homophobic" as I'm not afraid of anyone. Secondly, if the sick twisted son-of-a-***** had gone away when I told him I wasn't interested in listening to his "woe-is-me" begging crap, there wouldn't have been a problem, but he was too dense to pick up on the hint (I guess he didn't know what "take a hike" meant), and kept bugging us while we were trying to enjoy our meal, so I got up, got in his face, and told him off. Now, if you have a problem with that, then that's exactly what it is, YOUR problem, and it's YOUR job to deal with YOUR problem.

Oh, and one other thing popeye, the absolute last person in the world I'm the least bit interested in taking advise from, or validating the opinion of, it a completely disingenuous barking moon bat liberal like you. Now, go hoist your white flag of surrender, bend over and grab your ankles, because if you elect Obama, we're ALL screwed, and I will rub all of you lib's faces in it every day of his 4 years in office (if he makes it the whole four).

All your post did was confirm the study, actually I would have been surprised at anything else. You're not taking advise from me, we're looking at a study.

So, lets see here:

Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

You've already issued your denial..nothing unusual there. The only question remains.. are you in fact aware of your desires or do they exist in a dormant form?

Back