Barney Frank gets biatch slapped by Bill O'reilley

Barney Frank is the lowest form of scum in DC. He's spent years there, wasting the tax payers dollars, lining his own pockets, and ensuring his own aggrandizement. In 1774, he's have been tarred, feathered, and paraded through town before being thrown into the Potomic. What Bill did was give that lying sack of spit a taste of what he deserved, because he came out of the gate lying, and lied almost the whole way through the interview.

I think Charlie Rangle has him beat for lowest form of scum but he is a close second :)

Werbung:
I respectfully disagree... Mark Foley, Larry Craig, William "Cold Cash" Jefferson, et all deserve NO respect as far as I'm concerned. You betray the public trust, it doesn't matter whether you are still in office or get re-elected (of course, being re-elected after a scandal only happens with Democrats), you deserve, and you will get, no respect from me.

I don't like Bill O', I make no appologies for the man, but Frank was right... Treat lying piles of dirt like Barney Frank as the piles of dirt they are and they won't come on your program... To which I say, Good Riddence.

Frank doesn't deserve the airtime, don't give it to him. He tried to use the airtime to peddle more lies and spin the truth to make it sound like his Shat didn't stink and Bill lost it.

What did Bill think was going to happen? Its not like Democrats ever OWN UP to their corruption, ineptitude or other intentional failings... and its not like the Democrat Voters are interested in holding them accountable.... They shift blame, scapegoat and their constituents reward and participate in the same activity. (Republicans also like to shift blame and scapegoat but the majority of their constituents hold them accountable and force them from office)

The rule is this

if they have an R behind their name they will be called on everything they do by both parties

if they have a d behind their name then other D's ignore their wrong doings and Rs are just over reacting when they call them on it.

always check for the R or D before calling someone on something is the basic rule of "fairness"

Do you find putting down the lifestyles of others somehow validates your own?
Ya' gotta understand....."conservatives" dread the thought some Gay-dude has larger balls than they do. :rolleyes:

"The federal government should “not lock people up or use scarce federal resources to arrest people for using or possessing … marijuana,” Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA) announced at a Capitol Hill press conference Wednesday. “The vast amount of human activity ought to be none of the government's business. I don't think it is the government's business to tell you how to spend your leisure time.”

Gee.....when did THAT rule-change happen? :rolleyes:

It started at least back when Teddy Kennedy walked away from Mary Jo and got away with it

it continued when robert sheets bird was defeneded while anyone with an R behind their name with equal or less guilt was fried
and its just gotten worse

Charlie Rangle would have been out years ago if he were a republican
so would barney frank
so would teddy kennedy
so would many others

Frank Raines was Barney Frank's lover. If they didn't screw me too, I wouldn't care what they chose to screw.

Sure there is. Take this entire discussion as a primary example. You "feel" I badly handled a situation that YOU didn't witness, and were not a part of, based on YOUR interpretation, and YOU are all "emotional" about it. There's nothing "scientific" about it, and it all boils down to a busybody sticking their nose into someone elses business.

First of all, I didn't claim that any of those things were psychological facts. Just observations.

Second of all, your own reaction was clearly based largely in anger, which is an emotion.

Now YOUR "emotions" are getting in the way because you realize that I saw your little baited hook for what it was and refused to take it, and now you're "feelings" are hurt. No, I'm not interested in playing your silly game, because you're not good at it, and it would be a complete waste of my time.

My baited hook? Has your ability to go back and reread this thread been somehow hampered?

1. You asked me how I would have dealt with the situation.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=64761&postcount=19

2. I responded that I probably would have asked the restaurant staff to intervene.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=64766&postcount=22

3. You assumed that meant that I would get up and leave the family, which lead into you calling me stupid and a coward.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=64768&postcount=23

4. I asked if there were any waiters in the restaurant, since, obviously, if there were, that would mean that they could have been asked for assistance without having to leave the table.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=64770&postcount=25

5. And now, suddenly, I'm "playing games." You were totally okay with calling me stupid and a coward a couple of posts before, but not it's a "game" and now you're not interested.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=64772&postcount=27

6. I bring up the fact that your feelings toward this series of events seems to have shifted.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=64815&postcount=34

7. And now, apparently, you've "seen my little baited hook" and you've "refused to take it," when you in fact were the one who initiated this line of questioning and you were the one who failed to respond to the last actual point made.

Asking me how I would have dealt with the situation was your choice. Deal with it.

Aggressive? He was the one being aggressive when he refused to leave after I told him to take a hike, and you're just plain silly. I considered him to be a possible threat to my family, and I dealt with him accordingly. Now if you "feel" that it was inappropriate, that's your problem, not mine.

There's more than one way to solve a problem, Carpenter.

And yeah, he could very well have been a threat. If, say, when you got all up in his face and started yelling at him, he'd pulled out a gun or a knife on you, what would you have done then?

vyo, you're operating under the misguided impression that I give a damn about him, or anyone like him, I don't. I care about me and mine, everyone and everything comes after that, and I'm not the least bit interested in being "understanding" towards him, or anyone like him, or even solving his problems. If you want to run around trying to save the world, go right ahead, but I've been around the world, and believe me when I tell you, it doesn't want to be saved, it's just looking for easy marks like you to come along because it knows that you'll give 'em what they want, or if it comes to it, that they can TAKE what they want from you, because you're such a wuss that you won't even defend yourself or your own family. You remind me of those stupid Nuns in Honduras who were out there, spreading the word, "taking care" of the natives, and got raped and murdered by the "emotional" Sandanistas for their efforts because they were idiot-logues and wouldn't take an "aggressive" armed patrol with them to ensure their safety, because they were worried about how it might make someone else "feel". As far as I'm concerned, they asked for it, they got it, Toyota.

Sigh.

If you think I'm motivated by my massive, unconditional love for every single other human being on the planet, you'd be wrong. I don't much like people, to be honest. But I recognize that people are an unavoidable quantity of living in society, and the improvement of the "dregs" of society, so to speak, benefits everyone up the food chain.

Just think: if someone had stopped to help that man prior to that night, you might not have had to deal with him in the restaurant. You don't have to trouble yourself thinking about what he'd actually be doing - or even that, God forbid, you might have helped someone you didn't know. All you would have to think about was, "I protected my family and now that particular dangerous homeless guy won't bother people anymore," rather than just "I protected my family."

Then again, I suppose you wouldn't terribly mind being interrupted like that again and again and again. It was quite fun telling him off, wasn't it?

Now, I hope, for your sake, that some day you aren't confronted with someone like that, because if you are, chances are we'll be reading about you in the papers, with the title of VICTIM in front of your name. One thing about it though, if you are, and you survive, when you get out of the hospital, you'll be a NEOCONSERVATIVE, because, and I don't remember who said it, but neoconservatives are liberals who have been mugged.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by Mr. Shaman
Ya' gotta understand....."conservatives" dread the thought some Gay-dude has larger balls than they do.
Wow! did you come out of the closet for your board buddies? As a woman, I can tell you that non-gay men, concervative or not, aren't concerned with other men's body parts. They are concerned with mine. lol.

Originally Posted by Mr. Shaman
Wow! did you come out of the closet for your board buddies? As a woman, I can tell you that non-gay men, concervative or not, aren't concerned with other men's body parts. They are concerned with mine. lol.

Oh that was good! and accurate :)

I assumed you were male. I assume everyone on here is male except for me, Silouette and I "thought" someone else, but found out I was wrong.

Come on.....he's (obviously) unaware of "conservatives'" delicate-condition. :rolleyes:

Well I got about 45 seconds into the video you posted before it became blatantly obvious that your YoungTurd was as big a liar as you are. It was NOT the Republicans who caused this mess, it was the Dems, as has been proven time and time again (and I know you'll never acknowledge it either), so as I've said time and time again, you're just a liar.

First of all, I didn't claim that any of those things were psychological facts. Just observations.

Just as mine was an observation, which I made perfectly clear.

Second of all, your own reaction was clearly based largely in anger, which is an emotion.

No, it was based on concern for my families safety. If I had been angry, he would have been on the deck, and bleeding profusely.

<snip bulls***>

And yeah, he could very well have been a threat. If, say, when you got all up in his face and started yelling at him, he'd pulled out a gun or a knife on you, what would you have done then?

First of all, I didn't yell at him, and in fact, my tone never got above normal conversational levels, and secondly, if he had pulled a weapon, I'd have killed him where he stood, but I have the advantages of 1) having a CCW, 2) carrying everywhere I go, 3) having had my hand on my weapon when he started getting 'ugly', and 4) having been trained by the military to kill and not feel any remorse about it.

If you think I'm motivated by my massive, unconditional love for every single other human being on the planet, you'd be wrong. I don't much like people, to be honest. But I recognize that people are an unavoidable quantity of living in society, and the improvement of the "dregs" of society, so to speak, benefits everyone up the food chain.

If he had asked for a JOB, I'd have been more than happy to talk to him, but I have no use for beggers, and especially the ones that try to use their own reckless behavior as an "excuse" for me to feel sorry for them, and when they attempt to intimidate me into "helping" them, they've crossed the line, and it's just going to suck to be them.

Look, you can "emote" all you want to, but that doesn't change the fact that you ARE a victim in waiting, and I can only hope that if it does happen that you actually survive the encounter, because most don't.

Werbung:
Back