Beck on forced vacation from Faux News

easy to get a large amount of people to watch, when you just tell them what they want to head, facts be damn. and if you can cry a bit and act like you realy care sooo much, even better. dont forget to act like you love America more then others to, always a nice touch..

You liked the fake crying too didn't you? Now where did we see that move before... Glenn Beck and...

Werbung:
I agree actually with what you say, he is the clown. Sometimes I wish he were more serious because the things he says are important, like quotes from dead fish's brother who has direct ties to the white house and the health care bill and thinks people who are older should get less care than those who are younger. Hard to take that seriously when the man showing it to you is eating cookie dough while he reports it :)

But I still like him and can get past his style of presentation.

I do find him funny now and then. But, again, with all the important issues out there, why the left is so concerned with a hurmorist is beyond me.

I do find him funny now and then. But, again, with all the important issues out there, why the left is so concerned with a hurmorist is beyond me.

They hate him because he is the one showing the curruption of acorn and the connections with acorn to the white house and the curruption of the Czars and the things they have said in the past that people not paying attention do not know about.

That is why they have targeted him so hard. The more people who know the worse it gets for obama and Co.

They hate him because he is the one showing the curruption of acorn and the connections with acorn to the white house and the curruption of the Czars and the things they have said in the past that people not paying attention do not know about.

That is why they have targeted him so hard. The more people who know the worse it gets for obama and Co.

Or maybe he's just a good example of a Conservative crazy as a loon with not a single brain in his head.:D

And he's easy to make fun of because of that. Could be that...

Or maybe he's just a good example of a Conservative crazy as a loon with not a single brain in his head.:D

And he's easy to make fun of because of that. Could be that...

very good clip, its why I am a fan of his.

and this "acorn"stuff....they dont even understand the very issue that got them in the news in the first place yet found themself some new boogie man to attack...of course often without facts.

very good clip, its why I am a fan of his.

and this "acorn"stuff....they dont even understand the very issue that got them in the news in the first place yet found themself some new boogie man to attack...of course often without facts.

without facts? a second acorn person in Nevada just plead guilty in a case over voter stuff from the primary's

at least 3 people high up in acron has come out against them, and are getting death threats as well.

I couldnt watch the video, is it Chris? did he get a tickle down his leg :)

So question, do you guys still believe that he was on a forced 4 day vacation. Three days actually I think. Also Bill O was on a vacation those same days, was he forced to do this?

He is advertizing that starting monday he is doing a serious investigation on I think the Czars. IF he had of been on a forced vacation, dont you think he would not have come back on friday blasting obama for being a marxist?

without facts? a second acorn person in Nevada just plead guilty in a case over voter stuff from the primary's

at least 3 people high up in acron has come out against them, and are getting death threats as well.

I couldnt watch the video, is it Chris? did he get a tickle down his leg :)

yea, as for the 10000 time, ACORN was the one who said that there was suspicious registration...however they can not go threw and say what ones are real, but they did report them to be checked. the people paid to do it cheated to get paid more or be lazy, not to win a Election. fake voter reg forms dont get you more voters.

and while you think Chris just is some lefty in the bag for Obama know more about him and you would know how he felt listening to Goldwater, and others on the Right as well. He has a love of Politics and Like him or not Obama was a very powerful speaker ( even more after 8 years of having Bush)

So question, do you guys still believe that he was on a forced 4 day vacation. Three days actually I think. Also Bill O was on a vacation those same days, was he forced to do this?

He is advertizing that starting monday he is doing a serious investigation on I think the Czars. IF he had of been on a forced vacation, dont you think he would not have come back on friday blasting obama for being a marxist?

I think I could care less realy

yea, as for the 10000 time, ACORN was the one who said that there was suspicious registration...however they can not go threw and say what ones are real, but they did report them to be checked. the people paid to do it cheated to get paid more or be lazy, not to win a Election. fake voter reg forms dont get you more voters.

and while you think Chris just is some lefty in the bag for Obama know more about him and you would know how he felt listening to Goldwater, and others on the Right as well. He has a love of Politics and Like him or not Obama was a very powerful speaker ( even more after 8 years of having Bush)

OH gosh, I do not disagree that obama was a powerful speaker. I have never seen anything like it in my lifetime and probably never will again.

Odd about the acorn thing, there were a number of people who said acorn paid them in money and cigarettes to regester over and over, it was those people who turned acorn in.

I think this is one of those things like the town halls, we will both see our own points of view so not a lot of point arguing it.

Either way, I am very glad Glenn Beck is doing what he is doing, he interviewed the head of acron, the biggest ass I have seen in ages, he has interviewed whistle blowers in acorn and traced the other groups acorn works with.

and I can not help laugh at Chris, his job is to be objective but he admits he gets tingling feelings down his leg when he hears obama speak. Come on now, you would laugh if someone who claimed to be a reporter said that about someone on the right. Unless of course you consider him a talk show host like Hannity or Beck or Bill O. I assume people think of him as more than just a talk show host.

OH gosh, I do not disagree that obama was a powerful speaker. I have never seen anything like it in my lifetime and probably never will again.

Odd about the acorn thing, there were a number of people who said acorn paid them in money and cigarettes to regester over and over, it was those people who turned acorn in.

I think this is one of those things like the town halls, we will both see our own points of view so not a lot of point arguing it.

Either way, I am very glad Glenn Beck is doing what he is doing, he interviewed the head of acron, the biggest ass I have seen in ages, he has interviewed whistle blowers in acorn and traced the other groups acorn works with.

and I can not help laugh at Chris, his job is to be objective but he admits he gets tingling feelings down his leg when he hears obama speak. Come on now, you would laugh if someone who claimed to be a reporter said that about someone on the right. Unless of course you consider him a talk show host like Hannity or Beck or Bill O. I assume people think of him as more than just a talk show host.

you cant realy cry that he is Bias while you gush over Beck you know right? He was a Comentator for the Speech....he was asked for his view, thats what he gave...he was not reading the news

you cant realy cry that he is Bias while you gush over Beck you know right? He was a Comentator for the Speech....he was asked for his view, thats what he gave...he was not reading the news

Glenn Beck is NOT a reporter, he has a program where he gives his personal thoughts on politics. Hannity is also NOT a reporter, Rush is NOT a reporter and Bill O is not a reporter, they all have either radio and or TV programs to talk about politics. Kind of like Keith O who is also NOT a reporter.

Don't most people take Chris Mathews serious and consider his show more on the lines of reporting? I always thought his show was thought of more like news and reporting than comentary and personal opinions.

I could be wrong, I never liked his show much so I never watched it much. I liked Tim Russert (spelling) I thought of him more as news and reporting than bias coverage like Beck, Hannity, Keith O, Bill O, and so on...

Glenn Beck is NOT a reporter, he has a program where he gives his personal thoughts on politics. Hannity is also NOT a reporter, Rush is NOT a reporter and Bill O is not a reporter, they all have either radio and or TV programs to talk about politics. Kind of like Keith O who is also NOT a reporter.

Don't most people take Chris Mathews serious and consider his show more on the lines of reporting? I always thought his show was thought of more like news and reporting than comentary and personal opinions.

I could be wrong, I never liked his show much so I never watched it much. I liked Tim Russert (spelling) I thought of him more as news and reporting than bias coverage like Beck, Hannity, Keith O, Bill O, and so on...

his show is not any different outside he actuly makes you think its a news show...odd , maybe its the more facts he uses and less rants....but its a not any different, he just takes it more serious and actuly knows what he is talking about...so seems more news like.

Werbung:
his show is not any different outside he actuly makes you think its a news show...odd , maybe its the more facts he uses and less rants....but its a not any different, he just takes it more serious and actuly knows what he is talking about...so seems more news like.

ok good to know,

Tim Russert , did you consider him a news man or more like Chris?

Back