Ben Quayle rents a family for his run for Congress

PLC1

Staff member
Ben Quayle criticized for family mailer

Arizona Republican congressional candidate Ben Quayle recently sent out two mailers with pictures of him playing with two girls who appear to be his daughters.

Only problem: Quayle, 33, and his wife Tiffany have no children.
One of the mailers shows Quayle, the son of former Vice President Dan Quayle, holding one of the girls in his right arm while facing the other girl, who is sitting at a table.
Under Quayle's name is the slogan "A New Generation," along with a quote from Quayle: "My roots in Arizona run deep. My grandparents and great grandparents lived in this district. My parents and all of my siblings live in this district. Tiffany and I live in this district and are going to raise our family here."

And the "liberal" media hasn't jumped all over this Republican deceit? Why would that be?

Werbung:
Ben Quayle never said that... nor did his father actually, that quote was misattributed.

I never said Ben did..I only brought it up as there is not a canidate for office who has not misspoke like Obama with the States ( and actuly I think he was correct as he was talking about how mant states they had been to, and counting the ones they went to a 2nd time on the trip ..) Just like I know McCain did not think there was a Border of Iraq and Pakistan

Though Bens new ad of, Obama is the worse President ever...show he lives up to the rep of daddy as a light thinker...

As long as we are clear that Austrian is not a language :)

But I am sure its a Dialect...just like Brits speak English just like us, but does not mean its the same English..If someone said I spoke American...I would not think he belies American actual language of itself...

But i Know you like to take things like that and use it to Bash liberals...even if your quick to ignore the Right for them...and you act like they truly believe what they said

But I am sure its a Dialect...just like Brits speak English just like us, but does not mean its the same English..If someone said I spoke American...I would not think he belies American actual language of itself...

But i Know you like to take things like that and use it to Bash liberals...even if your quick to ignore the Right for them...and you act like they truly believe what they said

Totally untrue! I know that liberals rarely mean what they say!

Cute, another pass for your messiah after attacking a republican on the same thing or less. actually now you admit the republican never said what you first claimed they said, at least that is something

Totally untrue! I know that liberals rarely mean what they say!

Cute, another pass for your messiah after attacking a republican on the same thing or less. actually now you admit the republican never said what you first claimed they said, at least that is something

becuse I could care less about if he said it or not...the point was still the same...I could care less about his dad...I liked Bush I...but I never paid attention to Dan..outside his potato issue...

I never said Ben did..I only brought it up as there is not a canidate for office who has not misspoke like Obama with the States ( and actuly I think he was correct as he was talking about how mant states they had been to, and counting the ones they went to a 2nd time on the trip ..) Just like I know McCain did not think there was a Border of Iraq and Pakistan

Though Bens new ad of, Obama is the worse President ever...show he lives up to the rep of daddy as a light thinker...

In what was was the "he" in your original post related to anything other than Ben Quayle?

That aside, politicians make gaffes, we all get to laugh. I ran a campaign (campaign manager) and I can tell you, you do not get to sleep, gaffes are inevitable.

becuse I could care less about if he said it or not...the point was still the same...I could care less about his dad...I liked Bush I...but I never paid attention to Dan..outside his potato issue...

If you do not care then you should not have accused him of it.

It mattered enough to you at the time to accuse him of it but if obama did same or worse now it is a non issue

PFFT!

Werbung:
Back