Benghazi-Gate and Foreign-Donor-Gate--Which Will Be Worse for Barry?

Werbung:
The foreign donors should have already had a negative effect on him, he did this last time around too. For some reason he's being allowed to get away with this.

The foreign donors should have already had a negative effect on him, he did this last time around too. For some reason he's being allowed to get away with this.

A complicit and unpatriotic mainstream media--obsessed with the gay lifestyle and women's right to hump with impunity and ask others to pick up the tab.

A complicit and unpatriotic mainstream media--obsessed with the gay lifestyle and women's right to hump with impunity and ask others to pick up the tab.

I think you're giving way too much credit to the media. I was thinking more along the lines of the FEC. This is something they should be addressing, right now, as we speak.

I think you're giving way too much credit to the media. I was thinking more along the lines of the FEC. This is something they should be addressing, right now, as we speak.

They have ALWAYS been an entirely feckless "pretend" organization.
Government workers to the tenth power.
Useless.

Yes the media is not the problem here (though they are a bunch disgusting liberal biased traitors). This problem has been occurring for decades. The government which is SUPPOSE to have checks and balances (aka follow the Constitution)...DOESN'T implement them.

If they had, many of our presidents would have all been impeached.

Curious how the mainstream media is finally--getting scared that they will become less than irrelevant in the future if they continue this charade at this critical time in the nation's history.

It borders on collusion and treason.

This isn't a foreign donor.....well yeah, in a way she is. But here is one of Obama's/Democrat's big donors, JZ Knight.

I'm not posting this video on purpose. Caution, vile adult language and NSFW. Sure to anger Catholics and decent people in general.

http://www.nwdailymarker.com/2012/10/j-z-knight-anti-catholic-rant-prompts-call-for-state-democrats-to-return-60k-in-campaign-cash-knight-also-gave-61k-to-dnc-obama-campaign/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: NwDailyMarker (NW Daily Marker)

This isn't a foreign donor.....well yeah, in a way she is. But here is one of Obama's/Democrat's big donors, JZ Knight.

I'm not posting this video on purpose. Caution, vile adult language and NSFW. Sure to anger Catholics and decent people in general.

http://www.nwdailymarker.com/2012/10/j-z-knight-anti-catholic-rant-prompts-call-for-state-democrats-to-return-60k-in-campaign-cash-knight-also-gave-61k-to-dnc-obama-campaign/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: NwDailyMarker (NW Daily Marker)

Muslims fear the Catholic Church more than anything on Earth. Anything.
Rappers--are Satan's Tools.
Just listen to their words.

Muslims fear the Catholic Church more than anything on Earth. Anything.
Rappers--are Satan's Tools.
Just listen to their words.

Just watching this woman tells me there is real evil out there. She needs a Catholic exorcism. What really made me mad was the auditorium full of college kids with politicans standing up there with her.

This country is in a lot worse shape than I thought, and what I think is already pretty bad.

Back to the OP....

...if the POTUS was an R, impeachment hearings would be in progress at this very moment and Woodward and Bernstein would have found a new Deep Throat....

Just watching this woman tells me there is real evil out there. She needs a Catholic exorcism. What really made me mad was the auditorium full of college kids with politicans standing up there with her.

This country is in a lot worse shape than I thought, and what I think is already pretty bad.

"A fish rots from the head."

Werbung:
Back