Best Democratic candidate for president?

no if things where equal they would have to get paid even more. Housing costs far out pace inflation, so have food costs, medial is not even on the same planet....and again workers are more productive today then they where before....And yet the pay for most has gone down and down and down...and then you wounder why so many people need government help...because while companies make record profits they effectively kept lowering their workers pay.

time to end subsidizing big business's workforce.
I agree that the 80 billion or so a month BO has been giving to rich people is really unnecessary.
If their "more productive" is matched by cheaper labor elsewhere the become uncompetitive.
You continue to ignore that your assumptions are invalid.

Werbung:
I agree that the 80 billion or so a month BO has been giving to rich people is really unnecessary.
If their "more productive" is matched by cheaper labor elsewhere the become uncompetitive.
You continue to ignore that your assumptions are invalid.

and you ignore the real world. you use to be able to work a min wage job and pay for college at the same time doing it...now you have to have a 100,000 loan while making less then what the min wage use to be in buying power. And of course just never get sick.

If my wife had to work a min wage job, she would take 2 weeks a month just to pay for one perscription...and thats with health care. This is American dream you guys want for evryone it seems. we lost to many good Union Jobs and now the majority of people work in the service industry, making min wage or just over it. A large chunk of this nation even makes a living wage anymore...but its all ok so long as wall street, Insurance companies, and a lucky few others can roll in the money.

Its sad, you want less goverment, you bitch about the poor...then people try to make more and you say shut the fuck up and know your place.

Any wonder Republicans have one 1 popular vote since 1992?

and you ignore the real world. you use to be able to work a min wage job and pay for college at the same time doing it...now you have to have a 100,000 loan while making less then what the min wage use to be in buying power. And of course just never get sick.

If my wife had to work a min wage job, she would take 2 weeks a month just to pay for one perscription...and thats with health care. This is American dream you guys want for evryone it seems. we lost to many good Union Jobs and now the majority of people work in the service industry, making min wage or just over it. A large chunk of this nation even makes a living wage anymore...but its all ok so long as wall street, Insurance companies, and a lucky few others can roll in the money.

Its sad, you want less goverment, you bitch about the poor...then people try to make more and you say shut the fuck up and know your place.

You continue to ignore the fundamental flaw in your own argument....unskilled labor simply isn't worth anything. Mandating that a business pay an employee $15/hr when they only generate $10/hr of profit for the business doesn't add up.

The American Dream isn't taking orders at Burger King your entire life. The American Dream is starting out an unskilled worker at Burger King, learning the business, going to school, acquiring a skill that has more inherent value in the economy and then moving up from there. Hell, one of my old friends dropped out of high school and started working at a fast-food chain. Made crappy money - but unskilled labor is unskilled labor. Instead of spending his energy demanding the government mandate higher wages for himself to compensate for the fact that he chose to drop out of high school, he worked his ass off - lived in his car for awhile - and now owns 14 of these establishments. That is the American Dream.

You continue to ignore the fundamental flaw in your own argument....unskilled labor simply isn't worth anything. Mandating that a business pay an employee $15/hr when they only generate $10/hr of profit for the business doesn't add up.

The American Dream isn't taking orders at Burger King your entire life. The American Dream is starting out an unskilled worker at Burger King, learning the business, going to school, acquiring a skill that has more inherent value in the economy and then moving up from there. Hell, one of my old friends dropped out of high school and started working at a fast-food chain. Made crappy money - but unskilled labor is unskilled labor. Instead of spending his energy demanding the government mandate higher wages for himself to compensate for the fact that he chose to drop out of high school, he worked his ass off - lived in his car for awhile - and now owns 14 of these establishments. That is the American Dream.
It is unusual for ANYONE to remain at min wage longer than 2 months.
If a high school grad works hard he can move into management over time.
A dropout who shows up when they feel like it looking like bums will not keep a job 2 months much less advance.
This isn't rocket science but P refuses to acknowledge simple supply and demand and hang onto entitlement.

Perry is far more mainstream than Ted Cruz. Perry would have some positives - he has a strong economic record in Texas, he will be far better prepared this go around. He often is misrepresented by people who think he has argued for leaving the Union (he did not). Perry can pull a lot of support from the Republican business establishment - I wouldn't write him off as a fringe guy yet. Perry is a viable candidate and will look even more so when thrown up on a stage with people like Cruz, Huckabee, and Santorum in my view.
Koch's Cowboy Clunker in the Clink

Call out the Rangers
Call out the troops
The word from the Gov is:
"Oops!"

He once was a cowboy,
Tending the herd
Now,
Wearing glasses,
He looks like a nerd.

RICO was with Sarah,
Shooting a moose cow
When word came from Texas
He was headed for the hoosegow.

The Kennedys Were No Different From the Bushes. What America Needs Is an Ambidextrous Guillotine.

The cheating that we are not allowed to think about is hereditary wealth, positions, power, and influence. Righties contradict themselves if they don't tell their own brats, "Work your way through college, son. If you can't stand living like that, join the Army."

100% inheritance tax on the 1% alone would give us $3 trillion a year. But we are brainwashed into taxing the living instead of the dead. Inheritance, trust funds, and living off a fat allowance in college is the social cancer that will eventually lead to another Dark Ages. The HeirDads who think it is their right to pick the winners and losers of the next generation thereby prove that they must have gotten their own wealth through luck or cheating.

If we have to do it on our own, so must the born rich. Or it is our duty to make sure they wish they had never been born. Harass the spoiled brats mercilessly. Make them live in the shadows. If they have a future, the rest of us don't. So we have nothing to lose.

I would be happy with Hilary or Bidden. If Donald Trump becomes president, I'm leaving the country. That's all I feel about the subject right now. It's still early though.

I would be happy with Hilary or Bidden. If Donald Trump becomes president, I'm leaving the country. That's all I feel about the subject right now. It's still early though.
Yeah it is early. I love that Joe is laying back, may not declare til next year. Anything that drives the media nuts is music to my ears.

Yeah it is early. I love that Joe is laying back, may not declare til next year. Anything that drives the media nuts is music to my ears.
Biden, I believe, will drive the media nuts from beginning to end. He's doing it now, he'll do it through the debates, and he won't stop until he is either beat or retiring 9 years from now. He may not even stop then. The way I see it is Biden is as "real" as Trump. He has never made a secret of who he is. I would even go as far as to say he is a lot MORE real than Trump. I said before that I don't particularly want Biden as President, but if I had my way he would continue to drive the media nuts, forever.

Curious as to how you justify those with doctorates, PhD's, etc., working as burger flippers?

It is well documented that wages for the average worker have been in decline, or stagnant, since the days of Reagan while the wealth of the top 10% has consistently increased. Why do you ignore it?

BTW, if the worker only produces $10.00 of profit, then why is profit increasing? That is what doesn't add up.

The American Dream is starting out an unskilled worker at Burger King, learning the business, going to school, acquiring a skill that has more inherent value in the economy and then moving up from there
It seems that the American Dream of going to school is a bit overrated.
gap.jpg

and you ignore the real world. you use to be able to work a min wage job and pay for college at the same time doing it..
The most preposterous thing you have ever said P.
P. is right. That is not preposterous. I got a university degree from money I saved delivering papers and working as a stock-boy and bagger at a supermarket. I worked summers full time. I did not have to borrow a dime from my parents nor take out a student loan (which didn't exist at that time).

Curious as to how you justify those with doctorates, PhD's, etc., working as burger flippers?

It is well documented that wages for the average worker have been in decline, or stagnant, since the days of Reagan while the wealth of the top 10% has consistently increased. Why do you ignore it?

BTW, if the worker only produces $10.00 of profit, then why is profit increasing? That is what doesn't add up.
Most companies have more than one worker.

Werbung:

I agree... everyone is worth more than nine bucks an hour, but that doesn’t mean that everyone is worth more than nine bucks an hour while performing a task that a 15-16 year old could just as easily perform.

Albert Einstein was a moderately gifted dude, but if he rose from the grave, knocked on my door, and asked for a job washing my windows, I’d still only pay him the going rate for residential window washers. Einstein was valuable when he was doing that thing which only Einstein could do (unlocking secrets of the universe, styling his hair to give it that ‘just electrocuted’ look, etc.) but he’d be equally as cheap and expendable as the next guy when doing things that anyone could do.

Back