Best president?

Werbung:
which president was that? I still think Carter was the best he allowed us to move forward in our imperialistic crusades without him we may have never moved forward..

thats my opinion anyhow clinton was ok but not the best by any means

which president was that? I still think Carter was the best he allowed us to move forward in our imperialistic crusades without him we may have never moved forward..

thats my opinion anyhow clinton was ok but not the best by any means

You just like Clinton because he really did inhale.

Actually the only thing i liked him for was his balancing of the budget and putting us in the black. and he had great hair

WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON! Sure he got a B.J., but his job performance was undenyable! Every genuis has a skeleton in the closet: Van Goh's ear, Clinton's B.J.

Haha, I love the analogy.. Clinton's BJ and Van Gogh's ear... hahahahaha niiiiice.

Look below his name by the avatar thingie

So I guess its just a coincidence that you show up right after Roker got banned. Anyone notice that Roker's signature was "Fly Navy" and then we get this guy showing up claiming to have been on an aircraft carrier in the Middle East in the 70's and has an avatar of pilot's wings? That's what we in the intelligence field call an indicator.

It is interesting to note that, on Wikipedia's "Historical Rankings of United States Presidents" (I'll post a link below), Abraham Lincoln is number one...followed by FDR.

It should also be noted that James Polk, Lyndon Johnson, and Harry Truman are all higher than Ronald Reagan. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_United_States_Presidents

They have a lot of what I would consider to be terrible ranks. Wilson, JFK, LBJ are all way too high.

That LBJ one has me baffled.

Werbung:
They have a lot of what I would consider to be terrible ranks. Wilson, JFK, LBJ are all way too high.

That LBJ one has me baffled.

The lasting contributions of the Great Society and War on Poverty (which decreased the percentage of impoverished Americans from 19% to 11.1% and instituted programs that have kept that percentage from getting above 15% since, in contrast to the previous American average of 20-23%) are what LBJ's high ranking is based on.

The one that threw me the most was John Adams' high ranking. The best things he did were things that involved him not doing much: not making a big deal about having to transfer power to a rival party and not going to war with France even though most of the country wanted to. He was a terribly unpopular president who consistently defied the wishes of the American public (even if, in hindsight, we can see that he was right not to go to war with France in 1798).

Back