Beware Isreal!! Obama is not your friend!

always

Allow me to state that I am not Jewish , I am not a goverment official, I am just a U.S. Citizen . None in my family are Jewish but I do cherish and admire the Jewish people and the nation of Israel.Mostly because GOD selected that nation as the birthplace of our Savior , Jesus Christ . So when I see President Obama say and do things that are strictly against the welfare of the Jews , I must Speak out . In the 2008 election the Jewish vote went to Obama by about 78 % . So the Jews in America were suckered in also . The American National news media spread lies about Conservatives , and controlled the bad news about Obama so well that we elected a person we did not really know.Former President G.W.Bush was such a miserable failure in his second term we voted for anything that was not a copy of Bush . Today we see we made a HUGE ERROR , our Nation is in Grave Danger . I ask you citizens of Israel to wake up, do not be fooled by a wide smile or a teleprompter given speech . Do not TRUST him , he has already sold you out over the building of justified and needed settlements in your own Capitol.
Your problems with IRAN are serious and America must stand with you but I do not believe you can depend on that . I apologize for what we did in 2008 and we will work to correct at our Ballot Box in 2010. In the meantime be on guard, be careful, BEWARE.

Werbung:
last I checked, not his job to be Israels friend..but keep blabbering by all means
See your from the "land of 10,000 lakes" -- Find just one and JUMP IN!!

America has SPENT MILLIONS , if not BILLIONS of Dollars PLUS lives being a FRIEND to ISRAEL . We cannot sit by and allow a minor "community organizer" destroy this friendship! THINK!

...so who is going to speak up for the Palestinian people? Or are they not people in your book?

See your from the "land of 10,000 lakes" -- Find just one and JUMP IN!!

America has SPENT MILLIONS , if not BILLIONS of Dollars PLUS lives being a FRIEND to ISRAEL . We cannot sit by and allow a minor "community organizer" destroy this friendship! THINK!

First off let me say IF pocket jumped in... he'd be an Olympic swimmer compared to the obstruct at all cost cement shoes logic you'd bring to the shore.:D

And then of course this little factoid...

Werbung:
Back