Biden and Harris in the polls .

the annoying thing

Yes he must be doing a great job as Gabe said . Odd how hes got the lowest approval rating of any president in the last 70 years however. must be something I'm missing ,. lets see. Hès got us in2 wars flooded the nation with illegals and drugs approved of perverts in women's bathrooms . Huge debt huge inflation . Uncle ate by cannibals and joe arrested in south Africa and many many many other delusional stories .

Most of America think he was involved in the man baby's business, Thats a great start for joe give him 4 more and he will really screw us all.

Werbung:
Donald Trump has surged in the polls the past 2 weeks. He has taken the lead in nationwide polling and, most importantly, taken the lead in Pennsylvania. There is absolutely no realistic path to victory for Biden if Trump wins Pennsylvania.

Keep Trump in the courtroom! Let Biden continue to self destruct.

Polls in April? Lol
Only morons pay much attention to them at this point

Polls in April? Lol
Only morons pay much attention to them at this point
Biden sure is paying attention to them and Giggles is on the job to.
They care a lot and that's why the dunce duo are out campaigning.
Your paying attention to them also , you can lie about it all you want but your paying attention to them to .
And after all the Joe Biden stupid lame policy's age and mental abalitys and lies and screwing the nation you still can not comprehend how many in his own party want him gone. He's pissed off or shat on about every group except perverts and anti Americans a man he had beat in the past and who had how many legal actions against him . Is edging him out . Lol how dam funny is that seriously
I mean seriously what are the odds of all of this happing ? It must be astronomical.
And if Trump was to win the election and maybe pardon himself . Again astronomical odds
This is funny and you claim the polls mean nothing lol.
I can't wait to see them debate and sling shat at each other
I just hope Trump's won't have a stroke on stage .maybe gag and turn red and start sweating would be cool.
But I am wondering what the odds are of Joe seizing up like a 1974 amp pacer with no oil in the crank and a brick on its the accelrator.

Biden sure is paying attention to them and Giggles is on the job to.
They care a lot and that's why the dunce duo are out campaigning.
Your paying attention to them also , you can lie about it all you want but your paying attention to them to .
And after all the Joe Biden stupid lame policy's age and mental abalitys and lies and screwing the nation you still can not comprehend how many in his own party want him gone. He's pissed off or shat on about every group except perverts and anti Americans a man he had beat in the past and who had how many legal actions against him . Is edging him out . Lol how dam funny is that seriously
I mean seriously what are the odds of all of this happing ? It must be astronomical.
And if Trump was to win the election and maybe pardon himself . Again astronomical odds
This is funny and you claim the polls mean nothing lol.
I can't wait to see them debate and sling shat at each other
I just hope Trump's won't have a stroke on stage .maybe gag and turn red and start sweating would be cool.
But I am wondering what the odds are of Joe seizing up like a 1974 amp pacer with no oil in the crank and a brick on its the accelrator.
I glance at them because they are a topic if discussion here, duh
But they predict nothing this early and only morons like you think they are meaningful

I glance at them because they are a topic if discussion here, duh
But they predict nothing this early and only morons like you think they are meaningful
Lol your in denial lug nut .
I think Biden will make some gains while he and backdoor campaign and Trump's in court.
B
What's funny lug nut is you just do not get it. Every Democrat are not liberals like you and Joe
People do not like his policy's overseas or at home his flooding the nation with illegals lug nut

Lol your in denial lug nut .
I think Biden will make some gains while he and backdoor campaign and Trump's in court.
B
What's funny lug nut is you just do not get it. Every Democrat are not liberals like you and Joe
People do not like his policy's overseas or at home his flooding the nation with illegals lug nut
denial? they are within the margin of error in the polls, and its only april. duh. that's a LONG time. things can literally change overnight, let alone in 6 months. duh

i'm not sure if you are in denial or just a moron. or both :)

Werbung:

Yes he must be doing a great job as Gabe said . Odd how hes got the lowest approval rating of any president in the last 70 years however. must be something I'm missing ,. lets see. Hès got us in2 wars flooded the nation with illegals and drugs approved of perverts in women's bathrooms . Huge debt huge inflation . Uncle ate by cannibals and joe arrested in south Africa and many many many other delusional stories .

Most of America think he was involved in the man baby's business, Thats a great start for joe give him 4 more and he will really screw us all.
Biden has never had large groups of legitimate American voters, before or after 2020, yet his support from Dominion voting machines, illegals, dead people, and bloated voting rolls seems as strong as ever.

Back