Biden and his team of incompetent amateurs promote unscientific climate change narratives rather than reports from science experts.

mark francis

Biden and new world order leftists are using the fake global warming narratives to rob national treasuries and to exchange good national values and policies for bad. These leftists are enemies of freedom and righteousness.

The unqualified and unscientific climate change fake medicine men-style salesmen:

Climate Scientists Say We Should Embrace Higher CO2 Levels | The Epoch Times 12-30-23

President Biden, in his fiscal 2024 budget included $52.2 billion in discretionary spending “to tackle the climate crisis,” according to a White House press release. It’s an in crease of $10.9 billion over fiscal 2023.

National Security Council spokesman John Kirby (L) and White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre arrive for the daily briefing at the White House in Washington on Dec. 21, 2023. (Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images)

“As president, I have a responsibility to act with urgency and resolve when our nation faces clear and present danger,” President Biden stated on Aug. 16. “And that’s what climate change is about. It is literally, not figuratively, a clear and present danger.”
+++++++++++++++++++
The real science expert:
1704053762183.png

Werbung:
Biden and new world order leftists are using the fake global warming narratives to rob national treasuries and to exchange good national values and policies for bad. These leftists are enemies of freedom and righteousness.

The unqualified and unscientific climate change fake medicine men-style salesmen:

Climate Scientists Say We Should Embrace Higher CO2 Levels | The Epoch Times 12-30-23

President Biden, in his fiscal 2024 budget included $52.2 billion in discretionary spending “to tackle the climate crisis,” according to a White House press release. It’s an in crease of $10.9 billion over fiscal 2023.

National Security Council spokesman John Kirby (L) and White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre arrive for the daily briefing at the White House in Washington on Dec. 21, 2023. (Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images)

“As president, I have a responsibility to act with urgency and resolve when our nation faces clear and present danger,” President Biden stated on Aug. 16. “And that’s what climate change is about. It is literally, not figuratively, a clear and present danger.”
+++++++++++++++++++
The real science expert:
View attachment 9917

what are his climate science credentials?

+++++++++++++++++++
The real science expert:
View attachment 9917

Patrick Moore often misrepresents himself in the media as an environmental “expert” or even an “environmentalist,” while offering anti-environmental opinions on a wide range of issues and taking a distinctly anti-environmental stance. He also exploits long-gone ties with Greenpeace to sell himself as a speaker and pro-corporate spokesperson, usually taking positions that Greenpeace opposes.
Updated March 11, 2019.

lol.

Patrick Moore often misrepresents himself in the media as an environmental “expert” or even an “environmentalist,” while offering anti-environmental opinions on a wide range of issues and taking a distinctly anti-environmental stance. He also exploits long-gone ties with Greenpeace to sell himself as a speaker and pro-corporate spokesperson, usually taking positions that Greenpeace opposes.
Updated March 11, 2019.

lol.
I see you failed again to satisfactorily dispute Moore's findings.

What are yours? What are Biden's? What are Gore's? What are Kerry's? What are Obama's?

i didn't say any of those were science experts, moron,
you quoted him in a thread about science experts...so what are his credentials. duh.
god you're stupid. lol

I see you failed again to satisfactorily dispute Moore's findings.

i see you still dont understand the burden of proof is on you to prove your claims, moron. lol.
let me know when you prove he is a climate science expert.

Werbung:
i see you still dont understand the burden of proof is on you to prove your claims, moron. lol.
let me know when you prove he is a climate science expert.
Hold on. Why are you demanding science should prove it and it be taken seriously while simultaneously rejecting the same people who have virtually said god doesn't exist?

The hypocrisy is breathtaking. You haven't got a clue and a very short memory.

Back